Cambridge diet buddy?

Yes guess so. You got a busy day tomorrow to help you stick to it? X

No I'm off work with dodgy tummy and got my boy off to so lazy day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No I'm off work with dodgy tummy and got my boy off to so lazy day x

Oh yes sorry read that earlier hope your better soon. Sofa DVD movie day of Christmas films maybe :)

SICK!!! I know but i just sat here like a mad woman thinking wat can i eat lol hey fixed me phone woop woop better cancel new one lol...hows ur day going babe x

Haha hope the sickness has passed!!
Yayy working phone again!!
My days good had an omelette for tea again but going back to 100% for last 5 days out here so if can get a few sneaky pounds off before I see Ben lol! Having a big meal next out week so need little extra room for dress to expand lol!!
Is ur dress gonna fit for ur do? Xx

Haha hope the sickness has passed!!
Yayy working phone again!!
My days good had an omelette for tea again but going back to 100% for last 5 days out here so if can get a few sneaky pounds off before I see Ben lol! Having a big meal next out week so need little extra room for dress to expand lol!!
Is ur dress gonna fit for ur do? Xx

Morning,

Oh bless ya I can hear the excitement in ur messages bout seeing Ben!! Not long now babe woop!!! Let's hope he appreciates all the hard work!!

I feel so bloated this morning but hey that'll serve me right for eating all those bars jaha??

I'm going for banana thus morning, and no don't think dress will. Feel bit better today so will go bak to work tomorrow then dress shopping fri!!! After I've had my hair done lol xx

Day 28 wow xxxx have good day xxx

Oh yes sorry read that earlier hope your better soon. Sofa DVD movie day of Christmas films maybe :)

Hi, yes can't beat Christmas films lol x

Morning everyone!

Well feeling loads better today and am gonna go bak to work tomorrow and dress shopping on Friday for works do fri night!!

I binges last night on 3 bars oops and feel bloated today so no more naughtiness for me xx

Hope u all have a gd day xx

Morning,

Oh bless ya I can hear the excitement in ur messages bout seeing Ben!! Not long now babe woop!!! Let's hope he appreciates all the hard work!!

I feel so bloated this morning but hey that'll serve me right for eating all those bars jaha??

I'm going for banana thus morning, and no don't think dress will. Feel bit better today so will go bak to work tomorrow then dress shopping fri!!! After I've had my hair done lol xx

Day 28 wow xxxx have good day xxx

U won't be eating 3 again lol! Mad that one bar of chocolate prob had same amount of calories tho :)

Jelous of the pampering I jut cancelled my hair app :( wont make it in time so the other girl in here did my roots with a 2 inch paintbrush u would paint ur walls with lol!

Get a pair of spanx lol! There my safe fail to get into dresses lol xx

U won't be eating 3 again lol! Mad that one bar of chocolate prob had same amount of calories tho :)

Jelous of the pampering I jut cancelled my hair app :( wont make it in time so the other girl in here did my roots with a 2 inch paintbrush u would paint ur walls with lol!

Get a pair of spanx lol! There my safe fail to get into dresses lol xx

146 cal a bar!!!!!! ****!!!

I've never worn spanx perhaps will look Friday lol omg how funny I'm sorry but cam just imagine a bloody paintbrush lol!!!

It's fitted dress with zip etc so not gonna fit and don't wanna b uncomfortable so will just find another one!!!

How many days now chicken 5!!!!!!!!

Well banana shake for brekkie, mint choc bar for lunch also nearly done 3 litres of water an coffee on thus cold dec morning brrrr xx

146 cal a bar!!!!!! ****!!!

I've never worn spanx perhaps will look Friday lol omg how funny I'm sorry but cam just imagine a bloody paintbrush lol!!!

It's fitted dress with zip etc so not gonna fit and don't wanna b uncomfortable so will just find another one!!!

How many days now chicken 5!!!!!!!!

4 I don't count today haha it's nearly over!! And Sunday is going to be all nighter packing and wrapping pressies before I head to airport early morning!!!

Best plan nothing worse than being unconfortable!!

It was ridiculous having to use one but needs must haha!!
Spanx are the best invention ever mines isn't the shorts one its like a dress that sits under ur boobs (meant to be over but it squishes them lol!) I wear it all the time!!!
How's ur day been? Xxx

4 I don't count today haha it's nearly over!! And Sunday is going to be all nighter packing and wrapping pressies before I head to airport early morning!!!

Best plan nothing worse than being unconfortable!!

It was ridiculous having to use one but needs must haha!!
Spanx are the best invention ever mines isn't the shorts one its like a dress that sits under ur boobs (meant to be over but it squishes them lol!) I wear it all the time!!!
How's ur day been? Xxx

Well best I go shopping Friday lol!! Am gutted but least friday I can go in an try on before i buy!! Wanted to go for a brighter colour to fed up wearing black!

Yeah gd day just been chilling in front of tv with quilt and the boy lol just on school run to get the princess then home to start again, feel loads better going bak to work tomorrow then dress shopping fri boom!!

How's ur day babe bet ur so excited when does ur journey start xxx

Well best I go shopping Friday lol!! Am gutted but least friday I can go in an try on before i buy!! Wanted to go for a brighter colour to fed up wearing black!

Yeah gd day just been chilling in front of tv with quilt and the boy lol just on school run to get the princess then home to start again, feel loads better going bak to work tomorrow then dress shopping fri boom!!

Just tried my dress on again an zip wint go to top by bout 3cm arghhh x

Hi everyone

How have all your weeks been? I've got my next WI fri morning so am hoping for a loss! Havnt been too good over the weekend so not looking forward to it! Xx

Is he off school? U will be loving the company :)

Yeah go for something xmasy and sparkly!! :)

I leave Aberdeen 0947 on Sunday home at 230pm and leave for airport 12 hours after that least I will sleep on the plane :) xx

Is he off school? U will be loving the company :)

Yeah go for something xmasy and sparkly!! :)

I leave Aberdeen 0947 on Sunday home at 230pm and leave for airport 12 hours after that least I will sleep on the plane :) xx

Yeah bak tomorrow though, oh yes Hun I will hopefully get some gd photos!!

Home as in mum and dad?

Yeah bak tomorrow though, oh yes Hun I will hopefully get some gd photos!!

Home as in mum and dad?

U will have to post a posing pic in ur new dress :)

No down to mine in England for 12 hours to pick up Xmas pressies and bikinis and 20kgs of bloody pork long story lol!!

How u feeling tonight? Still coping ok with the shakes? Xxx

Morning day 29 bloody can't believe it lol!

It's freezing wrap up warm me thinks as I'm always cold now!!!

Pork!!!! Not even gonna ask lol whereabouts in England?

Hey 3 days!!!! Hope u have a gd one catch u later now off to have banana shake living the dream!!! Xxx

Morning day 29 bloody can't believe it lol!

It's freezing wrap up warm me thinks as I'm always cold now!!!

Pork!!!! Not even gonna ask lol whereabouts in England?

Hey 3 days!!!! Hope u have a gd one catch u later now off to have banana shake living the dream!!! Xxx

Yup 20kgs if pork I lug half way round the world every month lol! The joys of living where they don't eat the stuff and a husband who loves it lol!!
Just outside Middlesbrough in a little village called great Ayton :)

How's ur day going? Xxxx

Yup 20kgs if pork I lug half way round the world every month lol! The joys of living where they don't eat the stuff and a husband who loves it lol!!
Just outside Middlesbrough in a little village called great Ayton :)

How's ur day going? Xxxx

The things u do for men lol!!!

Oh lovely not long now honey!! Yeah good day just waiting for ruby then gonna walk dog and snuggle for night bloody freezing brrrr!

U having gd chick x

The things u do for men lol!!!

Oh lovely not long now honey!! Yeah good day just waiting for ruby then gonna walk dog and snuggle for night bloody freezing brrrr!

U having gd chick x

Yup been a good day starting to pack the bag so getting excited 2 more days of work then train time!!!

Have to get a onesie to keep warm lol!
What's in the menu tonight? Xx

Back