Cambridge diet buddy?

Yup been a good day starting to pack the bag so getting excited 2 more days of work then train time!!!

Have to get a onesie to keep warm lol!
What's in the menu tonight? Xx

Woop woop exciting stuff chick!!!

I know but need to sort kids out then me lol!!

I've already had a choc mint bar!! But I'm starving still boo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woop woop exciting stuff chick!!!

I know but need to sort kids out then me lol!!

I've already had a choc mint bar!! But I'm starving still boo

Lots of water for me tonight just got into a old skirt and top for tomorrow night so saved myself some money for spans!!

Jelous of night out!!!
Is this clothes that didn't fit before then? Xxx

Haven't fitted since 1980!!' lol joke!! My top is so bloody gorgeous but haven't been able to wear skirt is a little stain number so I'm thinking fake tan on legs high heels loads of slap and pint of water woop woop!!!!

Will post some photos tomorrow as gonna have hair done in morning!!!

Hey ur gonna b having one next week oh and sunshine mrs!!! Lol xx

hi there guys,

you seem to have a great support network going on here. would you mind if i joined in???

hi there guys,

you seem to have a great support network going on here. would you mind if i joined in???
Hi and welcome, there is a good amount of chat on here. So good luck with the weight loss and im sure you will do it xx

Hi and welcome, there is a good amount of chat on here. So good luck with the weight loss and im sure you will do it xx

thanks..

you have done well so far (although you wanted more than 2 on your week 3 wi) but you have done well...

hi there guys,

Hi kes! Yes of course more the merrier we chat bout everything as u can tell lol!!

Wat day u on?

Hi how's u? Have u weighed anymore x

Bina_1983 said:
Hi everyone

How have all your weeks been? I've got my next WI fri morning so am hoping for a loss! Havnt been too good over the weekend so not looking forward to it! Xx

Hi bina, how you doing? Best of luck for weigh in tomorrow morning...

I'm delighted,I had my 12 week weigh in on Tuesday and I have lost a fraction over 3 stone in my 12 weeks! Woohoo! I'm soooo chuffed! Gonna keep plodding along till I go away and try and shift as many pounds as possible! Feeling great about it though... Well much happier!

Come down with a nasty bug though And i feel sh!t... Sick wise... Not dietwise though, if you know what I mean... Off work now till Monday so hoping to relax a little...

Got a big family gathering Saturday though, probably with loads of food :-( but will take my soup and try and stay strong!

You up to much this weekend?

Xxx

Hi how's u? Have u weighed anymore x

Hi ya. No not yet been away with work. Stayed in hotels but stuck to the plan. Ill weigh in tomorrow. How you feeling now? X

Hi ya. No not yet been away with work. Stayed in hotels but stuck to the plan. Ill weigh in tomorrow. How you feeling now? X

Yeah loads better thanks but feel so hungry this week! I've had an extra bar again tonight so might go bak to just shakes next week as the bars r so lush I can't atop eating them!!

Oh dear poor u no fun on ur own huh x

Yeah loads better thanks but feel so hungry this week! I've had an extra bar again tonight so might go bak to just shakes next week as the bars r so lush I can't atop eating them!!

Oh dear poor u no fun on ur own huh x

Maybe worth a try and when you have to make it up not so easy just to grab and. Eat. It was ok room was freezing. What annoyed me most was when I asked the bartender to make my soup the other one a woman laughed when see saw what it was. *****y I thought. X

Maybe worth a try and when you have to make it up not so easy just to grab and. Eat. It was ok room was freezing. What annoyed me most was when I asked the bartender to make my soup the other one a woman laughed when see saw what it was. *****y I thought. X

Yeah just gonna go shakes safest option!! Feel like a failure y can't I stick to it!

Right I'm off to bed hope ur warmer tonight chick xxx

Yeah just gonna go shakes safest option!! Feel like a failure y can't I stick to it!

Right I'm off to bed hope ur warmer tonight chick xxx

Ps! She's only jealous cos u look fit!!!

Ps! She's only jealous cos u look fit!!!

Haha thanks Hun. Just made some shortbread for my fiancé. I must be gluten for punishment to myself x

Haha thanks Hun. Just made some shortbread for my fiancé. I must be gluten for punishment to myself x

Lol xxxx

Hi kes! Yes of course more the merrier we chat bout everything as u can tell lol!!

Wat day u on?

I'm on day 4 of my restart... Did it a couple of years ago....

Morning!

Can't remember wat day I'm on S help!! I'm to busy counting down til u go home lol!!!

Anyway had really bad two days and ate more bars then I should so I've ordered all shakes next week to keep me on track til Christmas!

Hope everyone had a good g'day I got a busy one, having hair done then bit of retail therapy b rude not to! Then works do tonight oh which I'm driving an not eating!!!

Fruits of the Forrest for me this morning catch y all later xxx

I've got a rubbish cold, so I'm feeling quite crappy....

I know what you mean, I have to be really strict with myself and the card....

Plan today is, premade chocolate, choc mint shake and a butterscotch

Back