Cambridge diet buddy?

I've got a rubbish cold, so I'm feeling quite crappy....

I know what you mean, I have to be really strict with myself and the card....

Plan today is, premade chocolate, choc mint shake and a butterscotch

Omg I've just found out free bar at works do arghhhh!!!!

Oh no hope u feel better soon the weather don't help hey!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no free drinks... that's a night of disaster... ill be on the floor!

I wish I wasnt at work... Soooooo feel like poo

Omg I've just found out free bar at works do arghhhh!!!!

Oh no hope u feel better soon the weather don't help hey!!

Morning late start for me lay in (put work phone on silent..lol).. free bar yikes but lush...lol. still driving??? Weighed in lost a a lb since the other day so bit better. 10.01/4 so annoying want to be in the 9 stone something club..lol. kes hope your cold is better soon, I want the flu so i sweat loads and lose weight..lol. haircut great always makes you feel great mines getting done 20th along with spray tan lashes and nails cant wait :) xx

I hope it goes away too.. not sweating though so no loss in that..

I'm having tan next week but no cut till the 10th Jan, just before my husbands awards night.

I hope it goes away too.. not sweating though so no loss in that..

I'm having tan next week but no cut till the 10th Jan, just before my husbands awards night.
Oh lovely awards night sounds like fum will he get one? xx

Yep. He races minis and came 9th over all I think.... might have been 8th....
Black tie dinner... dress doesn't fit ..

Yep still gonna drive I'm gonna have night out on 28th my birthday with the girls and get messy!! Just bought some v sparkly leggings lol to cold to try em on though lol

Go home kes put heating on and under quilt!! I'm now home under quilt watching movies xx

Yep still gonna drive I'm gonna have night out on 28th my birthday with the girls and get messy!! Just bought some v sparkly leggings lol to cold to try em on though lol

Go home kes put heating on and under quilt!! I'm now home under quilt watching movies xx

Oh great they sound like fun leggings. stay warm and indoors i am. may drive neal out later for a drink and ill be on the water. xx

Have a look on ebay for a bargain dress because you can sell it again it as you wont be wearing it again due to being too slim ;-) x

Have a look on ebay for a bargain dress because you can sell it again it as you wont be wearing it again due to being too slim ;-) x

Taking leggings bak £30 and not sure so bak to top and skirt!! Gotta fake tanme legs now lol!!! Well if u do go out b on here to so I can moan bout hoe drunk peeps r getting lol x

Hey S!!!!! Found u on fb will request ur friendship if ok x

I wish I could get home.... there is no receptionist coming in after me either which makes it worse for me to get away....

Ive already brought my dress...£150 lipsy. VIP dress....

I wish I could get home.... there is no receptionist coming in after me either which makes it worse for me to get away....

Oh that's rubbish Hun, least ur on the downward spiral now nearly 3!!!

Oh sounds v posh pictures!!

93473833.jpg

Front

L16-265-GL9s2.jpg

Back

It doesn't do up, by about an inch and a half.... Eeekkk and its tight in the waist and bum

It doesn't do up, by about an inch and a half.... Eeekkk and its tight in the waist and bum

Oh I say v nice!!! You'll do it stay strong xx

There is something like 37 days to go.

Back