Cambridge diet buddy?

There is something like 37 days to go.
thats 4 weeks you can easy do a stone in that time if you do ss . xx

There is something like 37 days to go.

Trouble is may b to big then!!!! Sorry probably!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Trouble is may b to big then!!!! Sorry probably!!

Good point geru - easy for it to start dropping off eh. hows the tan going? Claire
x

I'f its too big that's fine. I'm ss +ing
4 packs although I'm really only having 3 plus milk... so kinda making my own rules up...
However i am having Christmas and boxing day off, plus 2 nights next weekend.

I'm worried it won't fit... actually I'm bricking it.

Good point geru - easy for it to start dropping off eh. hows the tan going? Claire
x

I've been tangoed!!! Feels weird getting ready with water lol x

What is everyone up to this weekend

What is everyone up to this weekend

Well at the mo sitting waiting to go out in dress I can't breathe in!!!! Got kids bak tomorrow so not much then long walk Sunday with dog cx

Hi bina, how you doing? Best of luck for weigh in tomorrow morning...

I'm delighted,I had my 12 week weigh in on Tuesday and I have lost a fraction over 3 stone in my 12 weeks! Woohoo! I'm soooo chuffed! Gonna keep plodding along till I go away and try and shift as many pounds as possible! Feeling great about it though... Well much happier!

Come down with a nasty bug though And i feel sh!t... Sick wise... Not dietwise though, if you know what I mean... Off work now till Monday so hoping to relax a little...

Got a big family gathering Saturday though, probably with loads of food :-( but will take my soup and try and stay strong!

You up to much this weekend?

Xxx

Hiya Hun,

Wow well done that's brilliant! You must feel fantastic!

Ah Hun that's crap I hope you feel better soon! There's so much going round at the moment :-(

Hope you manage to stay strong tomorrow! Good luck!

My WI this morning only lost 2 pounds but at least it's a loss!

I'm seeing one of my old families I used to work for Saturday and a salsa party sat night. Sunday I think we are going to drive to Bicester shopping so I can choose my pressie from hubby lol! Xxxx

Hello!!!!!
Yeah that's fine I will go look now!! :) :)
How's ur night going?? Xxx

Yep gd chick no food and lots of water!!

Bina_1983 said:
Hiya Hun,

Wow well done that's brilliant! You must feel fantastic!

Ah Hun that's crap I hope you feel better soon! There's so much going round at the moment :-(

Hope you manage to stay strong tomorrow! Good luck!

My WI this morning only lost 2 pounds but at least it's a loss!

I'm seeing one of my old families I used to work for Saturday and a salsa party sat night. Sunday I think we are going to drive to Bicester shopping so I can choose my pressie from hubby lol! Xxxx

Well done huni, 2lb loss is great! Well done hun...

My ds is really sick now so don't think well be going anywhere this weekend, probably all need to stay home and get well!

Ooh what you thinking of choosing for Christmas?

Xx

Yes well done you... been out delivering a gift for someone tonight that we should gave done months ago... so that was nice. I avoided any kind if foods and stuck with tea and coffee.

Off car shopping tomorrow with my hubby...

Morning! Can't I did it but I feel great this morning!!

Off out to take dawg on long walk oh not before I have my banana shake lol!!

Hope everyone's gd xx

I'm sure you are bouncing off the walls from last night, being so strong.. gives you such a buzz!

I'm sure you are bouncing off the walls from last night, being so strong.. gives you such a buzz!

Yep just done some shopping for kids now off for walk then housework xxx u ok x

Yep just done some shopping for kids now off for walk then housework xxx u ok x

Yes well done. I've just had my porridge. Off to town shopping weight starting again. 2lb off since Monday so 2 days till I update here hoping for another 1. Broke the 10 now 9.13.5 so can flippantly say 'oh I'm 9 something ' lol xx

Yes well done. I've just had my porridge. Off to town shopping weight starting again. 2lb off since Monday so 2 days till I update here hoping for another 1. Broke the 10 now 9.13.5 so can flippantly say 'oh I'm 9 something ' lol xx

Wow that's fab chick xxx

Back