Cambridge diet buddy?

Morning....

Weigh in this morning was 5.4lbs lost in week one. Pretty chuffed...

Good luck with your weigh in.
What time is it.

Morning....

Weigh in this morning was 5.4lbs lost in week one. Pretty chuffed...

Good luck with your weigh in.
What time is it.

Wow well done u u!!!! How u feeling?

10 my wi xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done u u!!!! How u feeling?

10 my wi xx

Well done that's fab. Weighed in today week 4 four off so done 15lb off in 4 weeks. Really chuffed xx

Well done that's fab. Weighed in today week 4 four off so done 15lb off in 4 weeks. Really chuffed xx

Well done u amazing resultsxxx

Hello im new looking for a buddy :)

Hi im sarah 26yrs old im currently 11st and looking to get to 9st by march im also 5foot4,im starting the cambridge diet tommorow and really could do with a buddy :) come say hello :) im looking forward to this! Going to post every day if poss! Xx

Hi again Sarah,
I'm seeing a consultant tomorrow night & as long as I don't need to get my Dr's approval (I'm currently on anti-depressants so may need to....) I hope to start this week!
I'm 27, currently around 12st. I'm 5ft 4.5in. I don't have a set goal right now as I've never been a slim/healthy weight but I go to Mexico in 6 weeks so I'd love to lose what I can by then. I also have a holiday to Egypt booked for May so losing 2/3st by then would be great :) xx

I only have two weigh ins before i go away and one is tonight, so i am not sure how much more i can do, but am hoping to get to 11.10 before i go away on my holiday.... fingers crossed for a good loss tonight!

Did you get the purse?

Hiya Kes

3.5 off well chuffed lets hope im in the 11's next week!!!! How u feeling chick u bak at work????

Yep at work, so hiding doing my replies.. lol
Well done considering you didn't think you would lose anything....

I feel like poo still atm I just wish this cold would go away!

Oh to be back in the 11s

just got back :) lisa i did send you a post back not sure with you been on them hope its not a problem:( :) im starting tommorow got my shakes and bars hehe im 26years old 5foot4 and 11stone need to loose 2 stone by the end of march ...hope i can do this.jen you are doing soo well :) keep it up and keep me informed how you get on xx

Yep at work, so hiding doing my replies.. lol
Well done considering you didn't think you would lose anything....

I feel like poo still atm I just wish this cold would go away!

Oh to be back in the 11s

Oh that's rubbish Hun......And u will b bak in the 11's soon ur doing fab and ur poorly!!

Well done u amazing resultsxxx

Cheers want another few off yet though. How's your day been? Xx

My day seems to be dragging. Double shift so don't finish until 10:30

Omg poor u I'll b well gone by then lol!'

Fab day catch up with the girls xx

So gutted, weighed in and lost 1/4 of a pound! To be honest I think her scales are wrong as my morning weigh ins have me in 4lb lighter this week! :-(

Back