Cambridge diet buddy?

I only have two weigh ins before i go away and one is tonight, so i am not sure how much more i can do, but am hoping to get to 11.10 before i go away on my holiday.... fingers crossed for a good loss tonight!

Did you get the purse?

11.10 wow I would love to be anywhere near that! I've got such a long way to go.... At least you have holiday to look forward to and you can relax and have family time and eat lol! Xx

fingers crossed for a big loss next week definately, but i shan't hold my breath as i have a meal out this week, on friday night! oh well, what will be, will be!!!

Yeah i cannot wait for the holiday, i'm really looking forward to coming off cd for two weeks, and then i can start phase 2 afresh in January!!!

Your stats dont show your weight and losses etc... how are you doing? how much have you lost to date and how much more do you want to lose babe???

xx

Hi all how is everyone. How is everyone doing... ? Longgg timeee

I got through today! I'm absolutely shatted though.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Night night

Hello! I'm 23, 5ft 4 and currently 12st 10... Have just finished week 4 and am 1stone 3lbs lighter! It's a great diet and soo motivating to see the weight drop so quickly! :) good luck guys! X

Hi all how is everyone. How is everyone doing... ? Longgg timeee

Omg!! How u doing? Where u been lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning!!

Hope everyone is good? I'm now entering week 6 wow where has the time gone xx

Wow, how much have you lost in the 6 weeks...

oh i had a bad night.. damn.

i caved into some of my husbands pasta bake dish... there goes any ketosis i would have had...

but im not going to let it get to me too much and i will not be doing it again...

back on track now, and at least i can take from it that ive not compelely caved in and gone well ive eaten this i may as well eat this and that... so i managed to just keep it as the pasta bake, and it wasnt an overly big amount. (i got really full after a couple of mouthfulls in my bowl.)

oh i had a bad night.. damn.

i caved into some of my husbands pasta bake dish... there goes any ketosis i would have had...

but im not going to let it get to me too much and i will not be doing it again...

back on track now, and at least i can take from it that ive not compelely caved in and gone well ive eaten this i may as well eat this and that... so i managed to just keep it as the pasta bake, and it wasnt an overly big amount. (i got really full after a couple of mouthfulls in my bowl.)

Drink loads of water now chick might save u!!

We've all done it chick ur only human write it off tomorrow's another day xx

yeah ive downed loads of water (need to get some more water flavoring from my cdc.....

i dont expect to stay in ketosis. and i expect tomorrow will more than likely just be like the first few days, so im prepared for it...

how was your day?

yeah ive downed loads of water (need to get some more water flavoring from my cdc.....

i dont expect to stay in ketosis. and i expect tomorrow will more than likely just be like the first few days, so im prepared for it...

how was your day?

Yeah I've had a good day, had z glass of wine earlier and fell asleep oops lol x

Lol.... isn't it bad to have alcohol while we are in ketosis.... (i don't remember if I dreamt that or not.)

Lol.... isn't it bad to have alcohol while we are in ketosis.... (i don't remember if I dreamt that or not.)

No I think it is but hey I then downed litre of water and I'm still here lol!!!

I'm going out fri night so thought I'd have a glass to c how I felt!! Tired lol x

Omg!! How u doing? Where u been lol xx

hey I know I've been a stranger the last couple of days or weeks...how r u Hun? How's the plan been going???? X x x congrats on the fab losses I bet ur soooooo happy... X x

Morning!!

Hope everyone is good? I'm now entering week 6 wow where has the time gone xx

i can't believe it's week 6!!!!! It's flown by!!!! And ur only 9lbs away from goal.... That's fab!!!! Ur nearly there

i can't believe it's week 6!!!!! It's flown by!!!! And ur only 9lbs away from goal.... That's fab!!!! Ur nearly there

Aww thanks chick its got so much easier!! Not sure about Christmas though!! How u doing I'm on my phone so can't c ur results xx

No I think it is but hey I then downed litre of water and I'm still here lol!!!

I'm going out fri night so thought I'd have a glass to c how I felt!! Tired lol x

I'm going out too on Friday night for meal and drinks. And then again on Sunday... I dread my scales on Monday. But that's it till Christmas... where I'm having Christmas day and boxing day off (family over and us going to family) then back on it hopefully till the awards night...

Back