Cambridge diet buddy?

Yeah consultant said ts discontinued now! Thank the lord! Vile lol! Xxx

I don't know whether I'm in ketosis or not. Feel fine as in no sickness or dizziness but stomach rumbling and feel slightly hungry. Not sure if it's the thought of food that's in my head or I am actually hungry . Need to get through next couple of hours till next shake then will be fine. Started on 3 litres of water day one but found I'm drinking more now just to keep hunger at bay x

Think it's off to read for an hour , need to keep 100% . Then dancing on ice tonight, hope to be two stone lighter when watching final of that in a few weeks x

Hiya Hun how was your holiday? Hope u had a fab time :) break fromCD was lovely although put on 5 lb but not that surprised with eating crap lol! Really finding it hard to get back on CD though now! How was ur break from CD? Xx

Hiya, holiday was amazing! Very sad to be home... I gained about a stone I reckon, not weighing in till tomorrow, but have been back on CD since Friday (we got back at midnight on Thursday), I haven't found it too hard but am missing all the food I was eating! :-(

Can't believe I'm planning another 12 weeks of CD! Hope I can keep to it! This diet is so hard!

I don't know whether I'm in ketosis or not. Feel fine as in no sickness or dizziness but stomach rumbling and feel slightly hungry. Not sure if it's the thought of food that's in my head or I am actually hungry . Need to get through next couple of hours till next shake then will be fine. Started on 3 litres of water day one but found I'm drinking more now just to keep hunger at bay x

I'm like that too Donna. Just feel "hungry" but it goes once I'm busy. Have made myself very busy today. Walk with the kids, gardening and getting stuff ready for school. I feel hungriest at about 3/4pm. I'm taking green tea capsules to see if they work.

I'm like that too Donna. Just feel "hungry" but it goes once I'm busy. Have made myself very busy today. Walk with the kids, gardening and getting stuff ready for school. I feel hungriest at about 3/4pm. I'm taking green tea capsules to see if they work.
It's passed for now, gonna hold off on my shakes cos I'm worst in the evenings, roll on wi weds morning. Think the weight loss will spur me on , not getting on the scales till then don't wanna be disappointed x

This seems like a pretty active thread. Mind if I join? This is my 2nd time back and start tomorrow. Last time worked really well but after hols etc I thought I could do it myself. I've only gained 3lbs since my last CD weigh in and that was maybe June this year, but I'm now determined to shed the rest rather than just hovering in the 14s
So I'll be starting tomorrow. Current weight 14.11. (Height 5'8) Aim 11st, but getting to 12 would be a good start :) I look forward to cheering us all on x

Yeah ok...it will be easier for me from tomorrow as i am back in uni so busy all day. Plus my marathon training starts tomorrow...which can only help.

Good luck for the rest of your week.
.when is your weigh in?

KT
Xxx

Hiya, holiday was amazing! Very sad to be home... I gained about a stone I reckon, not weighing in till tomorrow, but have been back on CD since Friday (we got back at midnight on Thursday), I haven't found it too hard but am missing all the food I was eating! :-(

Can't believe I'm planning another 12 weeks of CD! Hope I can keep to it! This diet is so hard!

I bet always get holiday blues when back lol! I doubt u gained a stone..... Let us know how u get on at WI. Wow ur good getting straight back on it! I'm really struggling to stick to it getting back on track is HARD lol! I've defo got more than 12 weeks of CD...... We can help support each other! We will be slim! Xxx

This seems like a pretty active thread. Mind if I join? This is my 2nd time back and start tomorrow. Last time worked really well but after hols etc I thought I could do it myself. I've only gained 3lbs since my last CD weigh in and that was maybe June this year, but I'm now determined to shed the rest rather than just hovering in the 14s
So I'll be starting tomorrow. Current weight 14.11. (Height 5'8) Aim 11st, but getting to 12 would be a good start :) I look forward to cheering us all on x

Hi Eleda,
Good luck for Tom, you sound like you did well the first time round. In on day 4 , my first go at CD , finding it ok so far . I have got about 6 stone to lose , so roll on the summer months x

Ahhhhhh choc mint shake!

How is every one going today... I find weekends the hardest for me coz I am not busy...

Doing well here! Made it thru day 2 and half way thru day 3 now. Not really feeling hungry. But, I went grocery shopping for the family this morning and found myself reaching for the usual Diet Coke I buy when I'm at the check out. It's just a habit. But, I was able to catch myself and put it back. That was a near miss!

Well, this will really test me hubby has just ordered a takeout! Kebab cheesy chips, garlic bread and onion rings! I'm really feeling strong so want cave! Believe believe in my self! My mate started today so has kindly swapped a shake with me so I could try the soup! Kettle been boiled about 10 mins nw so going to have that! Let you know x

Doing well here! Made it thru day 2 and half way thru day 3 now. Not really feeling hungry. But, I went grocery shopping for the family this morning and found myself reaching for the usual Diet Coke I buy when I'm at the check out. It's just a habit. But, I was able to catch myself and put it back. That was a near miss!
Well done for staying strong! Xxxx

Well, this will really test me hubby has just ordered a takeout! Kebab cheesy chips, garlic bread and onion rings! I'm really feeling strong so want cave! Believe believe in my self! My mate started today so has kindly swapped a shake with me so I could try the soup! Kettle been boiled about 10 mins nw so going to have that! Let you know x

Hang in there MrsP! You can make it through this! Tomorrow is my 1st day on the CD that I go to work. Lunch is going to be awkward because I'm going to stop going to the cafeteria until I am no longer tempted by seeing so much food around me. People are going to think I'm being unsociable (that is, until they see me lose all this extra "padding").

So, I tried making the "crisps" from my soup! Fail! Think i spread it too thick. Oh well!

Hi Elb,
Ok. Being from the US, I'm not sure what you're talking about. What are "crisps"?

Just go out of the room when he eats it. You can do it girl!

Back