Cambridge diet buddy?

I'm just reading about the soups etc. I have 42 banana tetras for the next two weeks eek
Hope I don't turn yellow!

Hung over from last night, just been for one last dinner. Had scallops to start, cheese & bacon burger & Eaton mess. Got home an hour or so ago. Feel so uncomfortable, laid on my bed bloated, stuffed & very sick!
Why do I feel like I have to do this before I start my journey???
I'm so so so so sick of food & can not wait to feel cleansed an refreshed!

Char x

I've just done the same Char. Kind of like 'the last supper' :D

Ha ha I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've even brought a tea and mince pie too bed??? I'm going out with a bang!!
Are you starting tomorrow too? Best of luck x

Ha ha watch out for the crumbs. Yeah I start tomorrow too. I picked up my supplies on Saturday, but im always a monday starter! We can start this journey together. What's your start and target weight?

Ha ha watch out for the crumbs. Yeah I start tomorrow too. I picked up my supplies on Saturday, but im always a monday starter! We can start this journey together. What's your start and target weight?

Sounds like a good idea! My apt isn't until 1pm so I'm just going to go full steam ahead with still & sparkling water until I have my shakes!

Well I don't know my start weight yet I daren't get on my scales since Christmas! I'm giving the mince pie a miss, totally over did it this weekend, I do not need any thing else!!!
I guess I'm around 13st and I'd love to be between 10 & 9.7! How about you?

Sounds like a good idea! My apt isn't until 1pm so I'm just going to go full steam ahead with still & sparkling water until I have my shakes!

Well I don't know my start weight yet I daren't get on my scales since Christmas! I'm giving the mince pie a miss, totally over did it this weekend, I do not need any thing else!!!
I'm on day 4 char , the first few days are not easy but has bad has you might imagine , I too was sick of eating and drinking over Xmas and can't say has yet I miss it that much .
Good luck on the scales Tom and I'm sure you'll do great just get that first week out of the way x

My start weight is 14'11 and I want to get down to 12 as a start then take it from there :)
Speak soon and good luck tomorrow

Hi Ladies,
Have spent the last few hours reading through your thread looking for inspiration and tips, hope you don't mind if I join you?
I meet with my consultant at 1 tomorrow to pick up my supplies :)

I'm from Oxford, mum of 2 lovely girls, 29, 5ft 4, probably around 13st but I'm too scared to look ;-)

I have been over weight all through my 20's ranging from 11.7 to 13.13 and I'm sick of it!!!! I turn 30 this year and I'm not going to be 'a unit, chubby, a big girl, XXL'!!!!!

I can't wait to get started you have already given me a lot of motivation just reading your chats!

So current mind set the eve before Cambridge:

Hung over from last night, just been for one last dinner. Had scallops to start, cheese & bacon burger & Eaton mess. Got home an hour or so ago. Feel so uncomfortable, laid on my bed bloated, stuffed & very sick!
Why do I feel like I have to do this before I start my journey???
I'm so so so so sick of food & can not wait to feel cleansed an refreshed!

I'm going to go for the Choc mint, apple porridge & chilli soup? I have done Celebrity Slim & loved the shakes so just hope Cambridge are as nice!!

See you on the other side

Char x

Hey hun, I'm from near oxford too.. and about the same height and weight!

And age....

Hey all
I started Thursday
My start weight was 15 stone 8 lbs
I'm embarrassed that iv let myself get this big, none of my work clothes fit me any more, none of my normal clothes fit me!
I plan on getting married next year, I work full time and have a 4year old son

I'm sure supporting each other on here will help as my partner isn't doing it (he don't need to lol) he cnt understand and glad there's people I can ask questions too!

Like..... I know it's daft but can licking your fingers Bring you out of ketosis?!
It's a bad habit I know but after a make certain foods I lick my finger or knife

Yeah, and back to work tomorrow :-(

I'm back on it now and hopefully can keep going! It's so hard though! I still have xmas chocs I want to eat! Must stay strong!

Yeah, we must help each other!

How much more you gotta lose? I wool wait till weigh in tomorrow then work out where I am, reckon I gained a stone but have already shed a couple of pounds since coming back and getting back on ss!

Still not sure what my overall goal will be... At 5 foot 2 and a half,I reckon it will be between 8 and 9 and a half.... What about you? Xx

I went back to work last week that was a shock to the system lol! I bet after longer off this morning was a shock to hrs too lol!

I know we had a party at new year so still have all left over crisps / chic / drink etc! Trying to keep away from it all but so hard!

I'm the same as you not too sure how much need to loose I'm at my lowest I've ever been... But need to e realistic. I'm 5ft 4 and aiming for a size 12 ( so get down to maybe a size 10 and give myself some grace as will prob gain a bit when back on food lol!) So not sure about weight maybe 11 stone?? I lost 38 lb then gained 5 over Xmas so 33 lb loss so far and that's been between 2 and 3 dress sizes dependant on where I shop lol! Well done loosing already that's great. Hope your WI goes ok let us know how you get on! Xxx

And age....

Hi Kes, I did see your from this neck of the woods! I'm in Abingdon, about 8 miles from The city centre.
So first morning, am missing my coffee big time!!! I don't drink much but I do have one every morning to get me going! I don't have my shakes until this afternoon so I'll fill up on water in the mean time!

I found I can drink black coffee but not tea.. Have you tried that??

I'm on Ss+ so I can have a small amount of milk, which I put in my morning and evening coffee.

I'm from thame, so it's not that far from abingdon

I found I can drink black coffee but not tea.. Have you tried that??

I'm on Ss+ so I can have a small amount of milk, which I put in my morning and evening coffee.

I'm from thame, so it's not that far from abingdon

Oh ok, ill ask today when I go! I'm half a litre in and my tummy feels like a cold washing machine! 3 1/2 litres to go! :-s

what time is your appointment?

Back