Cambridge diet buddy?

Hiya, yeah work is hard to go back to, but today wasn't so bad having been in yesterday! Always difficult after any break and having enjoyed layins and time off!

Thankfully as we were away, i had loads of amazing food while away, but my cupboards are bare at home so there are NO tempting foods... just lots of CD products!!!! and water!!!!

Well i weighed in last night, and obviously getting straight back on cd worked for me as my overall gain since the last weigh in was only 4.25lbs, which to be honest i am delighted with! i know its still a lot, but seriously, i ate and drank loads!!!!

I am hoping to have shifted the remainder of the gain by next weigh in on Monday! Just have to stick to it, which may be hard as we have a big family meal out on Saturday.... must remember, water is my friend!!!!

When are you next weighing in?

Ah ur lucky ur cupboards are bare there is soooo much crap in my house and watching my hubby work his way through it all in the evenings is really hard lol!

Hope you manage to stay strong this weekend! Well done that's not a big gain at all similar to mine (5lbs). At least know can **** the gain fairly quickly :)

My next WI is fri morning so hoping to have shifted some if the Xmas gain but doubt will have lost it all as havnt be strong cracked on Sunday lol!

Hope ur week is going well? I've managed to stick to it this week so far! It's my last week at work so quite stressed! Xxx

I started 2 days ago, had a really upset tummy! Must be something in the packs that don't agree with me!

Got 1stone 7lbs to loose.

Lol. Well I did go to the gym and it went well! I obviously took it easy but it is doable - that's definitely down to ketosis though! I couldn't imagine working out on just 500 cals. How's everyone doing?

Have you weighed yourself?

Ann I have weighed myself yeah and although the scales are showing that I have lost weight I can't notice it by looking in the mirror but I wasn't expecting to straight away anyway.

Today is weigh in and have weighed myself and its showing a 8lbs loss for the week! So happy!!!

Well done Tina, gives you the will to continue. I feel rubbish this morning, day 3, woke up with a really bad headache and starving so just had a soup.
Good luck at you weigh in
Ann

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

The first few days are the worst, all I felt like I wanted to do was sleep! Last night I felt really tired which is unusual as I usually feel wide awake! Hope you start to feel a bit better.

I can't notice anything yet myself. Think I will notice in a couple of weeks well I hope I do lol.

You will! The first time I did this diet I lost 19lbs in a few weeks and I definitely noticed a difference. Feeling so hungry this morning but its weigh in day tomorrow so I'm sticking to it x

How are you all ???

Hi all - I started on the 3rd and just had my first weigh in today. -7lb yeah! I'm on step 2 as well - so would be great to be buddies! How are you finding it? Oh I have 5 1/2 stone to loose.

Last edited:
Ah that's fab well done! My first weigh in is tomorrow I'd be pleased with 7lbs! I'm finding it ok so far, hunger has taken over a few times so I'm not expecting a great loss this week. How are you finding it?

Ah ur lucky ur cupboards are bare there is soooo much crap in my house and watching my hubby work his way through it all in the evenings is really hard lol!

Hope you manage to stay strong this weekend! Well done that's not a big gain at all similar to mine (5lbs). At least know can **** the gain fairly quickly :)

My next WI is fri morning so hoping to have shifted some if the Xmas gain but doubt will have lost it all as havnt be strong cracked on Sunday lol!

Hope ur week is going well? I've managed to stick to it this week so far! It's my last week at work so quite stressed! Xxx

Certainly makes or easier with no food! Finding it hard though... I just wanna eat! :)

Best of luck for tomorrow mornings weigh in...

Have you found a new job now? How's this week been?

Back