Cambridge diet buddy?

Day 13 today and I'm feeling really tired today. I can't believe I have stuck at this diet for the amount of time I have! It looks as though it will be a 3lbs loss this week and although it isn't as much as I would have liked its still a loss! I desperately want to get into the 15's and I'm only a couple of pounds away so hopefully next week I will have achieved that!

Well after all my whinging earlier this week I lost 5lbs! Onto week 3 so I can finally see the 15's!

Excellent loss, well done hunny! bet your very proud, and thats excellent to be back to your pre-christmas weight so quickly! =0)

I'm finding CD hard this time around! I had a family thing on Saturday and had to watch them all with delicious M&S sandwiches, chocolate fudge cake, then in the evening eating a carvery and puddings!

I've got me weigh in tonight.... assuming th snow lets up at some point and i can get there.... having said that though, at the moment i will have gained, i am wearing so many layers of clothes!!!!

You having a good week so far??

Hey Hun sorry havnt been on her for a few days manic at work lol! Yes very pleased with the loss although only 1lb loss at today's WI so not p,eased with that lol!

I can definitely sympathise I'm finding it so hard to get back into it after two weeks break! It's so hard watching everyone eat all lovely things around us! Well done though m&s food is the best and so tempting! Did you manage to make it to ur WI? How did you do!? Monday the snow wasn't bad but today it's really heavy :-( hate snow lol!

Not had the best week so onwards and upwards next week will be better lol! How has ur week been? Xx

Well after all my whinging earlier this week I lost 5lbs! Onto week 3 so I can finally see the 15's!

Yaaaay well done, awesome x

Hey how is everyone doing??.

Hi there kes. I havnt been at all good yest as I ate everything in sight and also ended up as pissed as a fart:hitthefan:had a hangover from hell this mornin so I'm tryin to get back on track xx. Goin back to my old CBC in the mornin (as I felt the other one had no time for me ) just wanted my money so I emailed my ole CBC and explained to her so I'm goin back to her in the mornin x hope ure keepin ok x I'm tryin step 2 but really ain't got a clue wot I'm doin. Have u tried it would really appreciate any help or tips anyone can give x x

I keep forgetting to come on here! I will try my best to come on more often.
I had my second WI on sunday and lost a further 5lbs!!!
I have been on ss 100% but tonight i'm SO hungry... I just want to eat! I've come upstairs so I will be keeping myslef busy and will have an early night tonight.

hows everyone else doing?

Hiya, i know 1lb doesn't seem huge but it is going in the right direction... and that's the main thing!

I feel im back into the CD way of things, but i have another planned break on 1st feb to 4th feb, which in many ways i could do without... i just want to get to my goal and preferably as soon as possible!

We have loads of snow here, ut thankfully my dad drove me to my weigh in last night... i was delighted i lost 4lbs! so pleased...

How's your week going?

Hiya, i know 1lb doesn't seem huge but it is going in the right direction... and that's the main thing!

I feel im back into the CD way of things, but i have another planned break on 1st feb to 4th feb, which in many ways i could do without... i just want to get to my goal and preferably as soon as possible!

We have loads of snow here, ut thankfully my dad drove me to my weigh in last night... i was delighted i lost 4lbs! so pleased...

How's your week going?

Hey, yeah I know at least the right direction just sometimes want it to be quicker lol! I'm so close to 3 stone loss really wanted to if reached it last week lol fingers crossed or 4 lb loss this week so I reach it!

Yeah we have lots of snow too and it's snowing again now :-( I hate snow! Thats good your dad was able o help :) Well done huny that's a great loss :)

I have a break planned 7-12th feb too and totally get where u coming from as much as I'm looking forward to a holiday (first in 3years) I'm not looking forward to gaining weight and then getting back on the diet lol! But will be lovely to get away!

My week is ok so far thanks sill finding it hard to stay on track I don't feel I've completely got back to CD way o life since Xmas! Xx

Ali-Safiya said:
I keep forgetting to come on here! I will try my best to come on more often.
I had my second WI on sunday and lost a further 5lbs!!!
I have been on ss 100% but tonight i'm SO hungry... I just want to eat! I've come upstairs so I will be keeping myslef busy and will have an early night tonight.

hows everyone else doing?
5lbs thats amazing!!! im worried this weekend and my bday going away for three nights x
same problem as me i find it so helpful but constanly forget lol ...

SS BUDDY???

Hey all, i am Char, starting SS tomorrow got my shakes etc, bit worried as i have never done this before :/ it's my 21st birthday in 5 weeks so hopefully i can lose as much as possible! I am 5ft5 and 15.8 stone had a baby 8 months ago and piled the pounds on, i was 17.7 stone so i have lost 2 stone on my own but it's not shifting now, going to give this ago! My weigh in is on Friday so hopefully 5 days i would have lost abit anyone wanna be my buddy?xxxx

Welcome to CD. It is a great diet, though you have done fab to shift 2 stone first. The first few days are the worst, no matter how bad it seems drinks loads of water and stick with it, it gets a lot better, and a few months from now you will be your goal weight.

Good luck.

You can have whatever combination you want. For the first couple of weeks you aren't supposed to have the Tetras and bars, but can have soup, shakes or porridge. I personally only ever have Tetras and bars (I can't stomach the rest), but different people have different preferences. You find your tastes change over time aswell, so something you hated at the beginning becomes a favourite later on. I even bought a porridge this week, despite only ever trying one once 3 years ago and never touching them again, I thought I would give it another go.... still haven't brought myself to actually make it though.

Enjoy.

When I did the diet 3 years ago I loved the porridge and hated the soup and now doing it again I can not stand the porridge!

Well done for shifting the first 2 stone! I had a baby 6 months ago and found myself gaining more weight after by comfort eating! So had to nip it in the bud and start cambridge as its the only diet that's ever worked for me. Good luck and stick to it xx

Hey Hun I'm good thanks how are you?

Not having a great week can't stop eating ggrrrr! Going away next week to Prague so no not hot but still can't wait really looking forward to a break! Where are you off to? When do you go away? How's your week going? Xx

Back