Cambridge diet buddy?

Hey Hun I'm good thanks how are you?

Not having a great week can't stop eating ggrrrr! Going away next week to Prague so no not hot but still can't wait really looking forward to a break! Where are you off to? When do you go away? How's your week going? Xx

Hiya hun, any idea what it is that keeps making you turn to food, or is nothing? I'm coming off at the weekend from Friday morning until the end of Monday and I cannot wait,,!, I have loads of meals planned, fish and chips, Indian, afternoon tea, with clotted cream And a full roast with stodgy pudding.... And that's just the dinners!!!! Got helpe when I get back on those scales,,, but hell, you only turn 30 once eh?!?!?

I'm going away for my birthday but that isn't until the 5th April so I'm really hoping I will be seriously close to goal by then.... Does depend though as I am contemplating moving my goal lower.... Maybe to eight and a half stone but then to be honest I wonder f I would have any chance of maintaining that low weight???

I bet you cannot wait to go to Prague! Who's going with you and what are you going for? Shopping? Relaxing? Etc?

Xxxx

Hiya hun, any idea what it is that keeps making you turn to food, or is nothing? I'm coming off at the weekend from Friday morning until the end of Monday and I cannot wait,,!, I have loads of meals planned, fish and chips, Indian, afternoon tea, with clotted cream And a full roast with stodgy pudding.... And that's just the dinners!!!! Got helpe when I get back on those scales,,, but hell, you only turn 30 once eh?!?!?

I'm going away for my birthday but that isn't until the 5th April so I'm really hoping I will be seriously close to goal by then.... Does depend though as I am contemplating moving my goal lower.... Maybe to eight and a half stone but then to be honest I wonder f I would have any chance of maintaining that low weight???

I bet you cannot wait to go to Prague! Who's going with you and what are you going for? Shopping? Relaxing? Etc?

Xxxx

I have no idea why I keep eating stress with job stuff but if I'm more honest with myself it's just lack of willpower! After holiday I will get back on track and really strict with myself because I want to reach my goal! I've already bought a load of size 12 clothes to try to motivate myself! Happy 30th Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful tie and enjoy all your meals ;-) are you saving a party? Too right you only turn 30 once you gotta enjoy it!dont worry about the scales I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think!

Wow to moving your goal I'm sure if you put your mind to it you can achieve that weight but I don't know how easy that will be to maintain I guess you can always try and if your not able to maintain you can always allow yourself to move up the scales a bit!?

I can not wait first holiday in 3 years so really need a break. It's just myself and my husband will do a bit of everything sight seeing, shopping relaxing etc and just a break away from work etc!

When is your actual birthday? I hope you have a wonderful day and are spoilt rotten! Xxxxxx

Hi Bina,

How's you? Well birthday was yesterday and i am feeling fat and bloated now! i cam off plan Friday morning and from friday am until yesterday pm i have eaten and eaten!!!! but this morning i have gone back to the shakes and i am hoping to ss all this week, and then hopefully i will be back in the swing of things!!! seriously hoping to get to goal in april, which isn't all that far away so i really need to knuckle down and shift some weight! Thankfully i dont think i have any real social events coming up for a while so hopefully i can ss for at least 8 weeks and shift some weight!

How are you getting on? xx

Hi Bina,

How's you? Well birthday was yesterday and i am feeling fat and bloated now! i cam off plan Friday morning and from friday am until yesterday pm i have eaten and eaten!!!! but this morning i have gone back to the shakes and i am hoping to ss all this week, and then hopefully i will be back in the swing of things!!! seriously hoping to get to goal in april, which isn't all that far away so i really need to knuckle down and shift some weight! Thankfully i dont think i have any real social events coming up for a while so hopefully i can ss for at least 8 weeks and shift some weight!

How are you getting on? xx

Hiya :)

This is really bad but what's your name!? Lol!

Happy Birthday for yesterday :) I hope you were spoilt rotten! I'm sure you won't if put on much after a few days off plan! And you will get into the swing of things again soon.

I'm good thanks Hun we go on holiday tomorrow so having a break from CD and like you really need to knuckle down an loose some serious weight once I'm back! Was told at the weekend we are buying the bridesmaids dresses in April so I need to be at goal for then!! Scary as need to loose another 3 or 4 stone! Back on diet from tue so ss all the way lol! Unfortunately I do have quite a few social events but will just have to stay strong nd stick to ss!

Hope you are having a good week so far? Xxx

How is everyone doing now on step 2? I can't seem to stick to it for a week :( I've lost a stone in 4 weeks which obviously in happy with the weight loss, just can't help thinking it should be more!! X

LOL! I'm Susan =0)

Yeah birthday was good and i was very spoilt... my weight was hugely up this morning but i reckon it will drop very quickly! fingers crossed!!!

Lucky you off on your holiday tomorrow.... really enjoy it and enjoy not following CD, it will make it easier when your back if you make the most of your break!

April, sadly isn't that far off.... although in some ways it seems ages, in weight loss sense it's only 2 months, probably only 8 weeks and thats not a huge amount for huge weight loss, so yep, we must both knuckle down and have some good 100% weeks!!!

Reckon i may need to go back to early nights for a while so i dont start picking in the evenings.... they are my worst times for wanting food!

You will find the more social events you dont eat at, the easier they all become.... i'd gotten really strong and social events just didn't bother me... not sure how i'd feel now, but i reckon i can stay strong.... i know i want to be slimmer so just have to keep repeating that to myself mantra style and i'm sure i'll keep going...

Today is my first cd day again, and so far, so good.... had a shake before work, then a soup at work and plannign a lemon yoghurt bar thingy for tea.... all washed down with a few pints of water.... just want to get this week done and then i think i will feel better about it all.....

when you back from you hols?

5lbs thats amazing!!! im worried this weekend and my bday going away for three nights x
same problem as me i find it so helpful but constanly forget lol ...

Hey stranger!

Im bak gonna b bloody tough but am determined to succeed.....how u getting on?

Hello ladies :)

I start tomorrow and have 8 stone to lose. I only discovered this forum yesterday and love it already! Am happy to support anyone and am sure I'll be needing some of my own soon! I also started on 810 as BMI over 41 - I hope to go on SS when I reach 16st.

Best of luck to you all xx

How is everyone doing now on step 2? I can't seem to stick to it for a week :( I've lost a stone in 4 weeks which obviously in happy with the weight loss, just can't help thinking it should be more!! X

Hi Vicky.
Losing a stone in 4 weeks is good. This is a difficult plan to stick to so don't beat yourself up. You are taking steps to change things and that is a positive. Well done on your journey so far and keep going. You can do it Xx

Thank you Victoria! 1 shake and 1 litre of water down - 20+ weeks to go! How are you doing so far? xx

Well done everyone on your achievements so far :)

20.9 stone looking for weight loss buddy to lose 7 stone with

Come join me in losing the pounds im on day 4 and already gone from 133.9kg -127kg i need support and a buddy to help me and to encourage me and i will provide the same

Hey I am not a newbie to this diet! However I am a newbie to this weight I am carrying - all 16st 13lbs of it! I started CD Thursday 3rd January and my target is to get down to 10st 7lbs. This is a long way off so I was hoping to find a buddy who weighs similar to me and has a long road ahead.

A little about me by the way, I am 29 and a mum of 5! I have tried various diets and managed to keep the weight off until I became pregnant!

Hey i started 4 days ago how is ur diet going

Come join me in losing the pounds im on day 4 and already gone from 133.9kg -127kg i need support and a buddy to help me and to encourage me and i will provide the same

Hi.
I am on day 17 and finding it ok. I have got a lot of weight to lose so I will be on here for a long time to come
Well done on your loss so far. That's brilliant.
Good luck xx

LOL! I'm Susan =0)

Yeah birthday was good and i was very spoilt... my weight was hugely up this morning but i reckon it will drop very quickly! fingers crossed!!!

Lucky you off on your holiday tomorrow.... really enjoy it and enjoy not following CD, it will make it easier when your back if you make the most of your break!

April, sadly isn't that far off.... although in some ways it seems ages, in weight loss sense it's only 2 months, probably only 8 weeks and thats not a huge amount for huge weight loss, so yep, we must both knuckle down and have some good 100% weeks!!!

Reckon i may need to go back to early nights for a while so i dont start picking in the evenings.... they are my worst times for wanting food!

You will find the more social events you dont eat at, the easier they all become.... i'd gotten really strong and social events just didn't bother me... not sure how i'd feel now, but i reckon i can stay strong.... i know i want to be slimmer so just have to keep repeating that to myself mantra style and i'm sure i'll keep going...

Today is my first cd day again, and so far, so good.... had a shake before work, then a soup at work and plannign a lemon yoghurt bar thingy for tea.... all washed down with a few pints of water.... just want to get this week done and then i think i will feel better about it all.....

when you back from you hols?

Hi Susan..... ;-)

(I'm Sabrina......Bina for short lol!)

Glad you enjoyed your bday ur only 30 once lol! Will keep fingers crossed for you the scales go down quickly lol! I'm sure once you get back into the swing of things you will see the scales moving down quickly!

Thank you having a lovely time so far the buildings are beautiful! I'm definitely enjoying food and not following CD at all lol! Am dreading getting ack on the scales when I'm back but will worry about that when I'm back lol! We get back tue so as soon as we land it's back to SS!

I know 8 weeks really isn't that long for big losses but am going to try hard and once I'm back into the swung of things think I'm going to av to start light exercise to help speed things a bit! Think early nights are a good idea until the diet gets a bit easier I'm like you the evenings I just want to eat eat and eat lol!

I am hoping once I've done a few social do's not eating will be OK! I did manage it before Xmas and by the last event it didn't bother me too much so am hoping will get back to that stage! Need to get into the "zone"!!

How are you doing back on ss? Have the first few days been ok? I just have the ready cartons of banana! Boring I know but really don't like the powder shakes or the bars so far havnt gotten bored of banana shakes lol! Hope you have a good week and a good result at WI.... When is your next WI?

Xx

Hey Hun! That's great news on your weight loss! I started off at 20:6 and am now 13 stone bang on so you will get there! Good luck with your journey! You'll be fabulous! Xx

Ughhh not too good :( I have a weigh in tomorrow that I'm dreading but i can have a chat with my counsellor. I'm not in ketosis anymore as I've had a bad few days of cheating! How was your first day??x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Vicky.
Losing a stone in 4 weeks is good. This is a difficult plan to stick to so don't beat yourself up. You are taking steps to change things and that is a positive. Well done on your journey so far and keep going. You can do it Xx

Thanks missy :). I'm pleased with my stone but you're right it is soo difficult sometimes. Thank you for the positivity! It's nice to hear sometimes other than from my other half. What step are you on and how are you doing? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have now been on this diet for five weeks! Have lost 25lbs in total but still got a long way to go. I haven't gone onto step 2 yet as I'm still quite a way off target. I have had every temptation put in front of me and I have resisted. I can't wait to be a new slimmer me!

Back