Cambridge diet buddy?

Hi!

Anyone starting this week/already started this week and want to buddy up please?
Thought it might be easier with someone else travelling the same weight loss journey.

I am on day 2.

xxxx

How much do u have to lose im on day 6 and ive lost 15lb xx i gave 6 stone more to lose

Hi everyone,
I started Cambridge yesterday, have to say im freezing but still focused! I have 5 1/2 stone to loose. im really hoping to have done most of it by June.
My first weigh in will be on thursday and thursdays from then on.
id like to buddy up

I've made some mini goals! One is to get into the 16's at my next weigh in on Friday! And the other is to get into my old clothes which are all 16's/18's! Have you made any yet? xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww I know it's easier said than done but try and look forward. We are human beings and it's a huge deal trying to fight something we are instinctively supposed to do! I cheated so much when I did the diet 5 years ago, I was more off it than on! Lost a little bit but I found that once I started cheating it was so much harder to have a day where I stuck to it so I know how you feel!

First day was long lol! Felt a bit bloated and yukky after all that water and especially after the meal but felt better as the evening went on. Am going to try and keep myself really busy today so I don't have time to think about it

Let me know how you get on with your CDC xx

Thanks hun :) it is so hard fighting it! But ive set myself some mini goals and one is to get into the 16's at my next weigh in on Friday! Meeting with my CDC went ok :/ wasn't as bad as I thought especially as I'd kicked myself out of ketosis.
How have you been the last few days? I find the weekends harder xx

Thanks hun :) it is so hard fighting it! But ive set myself some mini goals and one is to get into the 16's at my next weigh in on Friday! Meeting with my CDC went ok :/ wasn't as bad as I thought especially as I'd kicked myself out of ketosis.
How have you been the last few days? I find the weekends harder xx

That's such a good idea and you're not far off - you'll def get there in the next 2-3 weeks at the very worst! The beauty with setting yourself what you think is a small goal is that when you get there you realise what a huge achievement it actually is! Glad your meeting went well and hope your CDC gave you some good advice and support for getting back on track.

Today's been the best day by far, I no longer feel dizzy, have more energy and not as hungry. The only negative is the lack of support I'm getting from my family - they all had takeaway chips in the car today when they know I'm on this plan and whilst I don't expect them to move mountains for me I do think they could have been a little more thoughtful! Mum says I should have more willpower but I exercise enough of that to avoid all the muffins, cakes and biscuits she buys so I found that really annoying! Let's hope it's all positive from herein though, looking forward to my first WI :) xx

Hi ladies, one more welcome? Starting Tuesday got about 3 1/2 stone to lose need to get to 8 Stone for summer and im determined to make it happen!

How did you feel the first couple days - Im just scared about getting headaches feeling sick etc.

xx

Hi - I also want to get to 8 stone but have 4 stone 12 to lose! First few days were fine - I've struggled over the weekend as I love cooking (hence why I'm on the plan) so I've been bored. I did do two half hour swims last week and felt fine after those too. Weigh in day tomorrow so fingers crossed I'm doing ok.

Hi Maryloo13, Well i say 3 1/2 but i havent been weighed so who knows may be more! wants to be diet buds? Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow - Im going tomorrow and starting Tuesday.. does it get easier after the first few days? How long do you expect to losweight?

Hi Sabrina, =0)

I realise your still away right now, but when you read this, how was your break? did you have an amazing time and eat some lovely food?

i'm weighing in tonight, and hoping my birthday wont have made to much of a increase... really hoping for a STS, so dont want to gain!!!

I've been 100% all week, and although it hasn't been too hard, i cannot wait to be a couple more weeks in when im hoping i will get back to how i felt before when the weeks just flew by!! as you say, i think i was in the zone then.... now i'm still thinking about food =0(

i had a headache on about day 4 having restarted, but otherwise no problems and i am feeling fine again now.... i've never tried the carton products, i simply live off mint choc shakes for breakkie, soup for lunch and a yoghurt bar for tea.... i always have the same, and sadly, i dont get bored of the flavours! Amazing really! Have you tried mixing the shakes up with an electric whisk?

Hi Sabrina, =0)

I realise your still away right now, but when you read this, how was your break? did you have an amazing time and eat some lovely food?

i'm weighing in tonight, and hoping my birthday wont have made to much of a increase... really hoping for a STS, so dont want to gain!!!

I've been 100% all week, and although it hasn't been too hard, i cannot wait to be a couple more weeks in when im hoping i will get back to how i felt before when the weeks just flew by!! as you say, i think i was in the zone then.... now i'm still thinking about food =0(

i had a headache on about day 4 having restarted, but otherwise no problems and i am feeling fine again now.... i've never tried the carton products, i simply live off mint choc shakes for breakkie, soup for lunch and a yoghurt bar for tea.... i always have the same, and sadly, i dont get bored of the flavours! Amazing really! Have you tried mixing the shakes up with an electric whisk?

Hiya Hun

We are all packed and at hotel ready for flight! Had a fab time thank you and really enjoyed eating although I can feel in my clothes I've def put on a lot... Oh well hey ho will have to be really good from tomorrow when back! It's actually weird as when I was at my biggest gaining / loosing half a stone I wouldn't notice at all but now I just feel uncomfortable I really notice a few pounds difference either way lol!

Good luck with your WI let me know how you get on! What's STS? Well done being 100% that's tough not straying in the first few weeks! We will both get into the "zone" soon .... I hope :-s

I hope your headache goes soon I always get one in the first week too. I really didn't like any if the powder shakes tried all flavours CDC stocks most the time I'm on the run when having the shake so can't blend with electric but did try when I was home and didn't make a difference I sill gagged lol. I much prefer the ready made banana carton and havnt gotten bored yet so hoping I won't lol!

Hope you are having a good week xxx

Hi Maryloo13, Well i say 3 1/2 but i havent been weighed so who knows may be more! wants to be diet buds? Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow - Im going tomorrow and starting Tuesday.. does it get easier after the first few days? How long do you expect to losweight?

Hi missr - yes diet buds would be good - I struggle to keep going somedays. I have felt fine for the last week no dizziness or anything just a huge helping of willpower!!

Not happy as had my weigh in and only 4lbs - stayed in like a hermit all weekend with my bottle of water while my OH went out drinking and eating with friends. I am going to stay strong tho and carry on regardless!!

Hiya Hun

We are all packed and at hotel ready for flight! Had a fab time thank you and really enjoyed eating although I can feel in my clothes I've def put on a lot... Oh well hey ho will have to be really good from tomorrow when back! It's actually weird as when I was at my biggest gaining / loosing half a stone I wouldn't notice at all but now I just feel uncomfortable I really notice a few pounds difference either way lol!

Good luck with your WI let me know how you get on! What's STS? Well done being 100% that's tough not straying in the first few weeks! We will both get into the "zone" soon .... I hope :-s

I hope your headache goes soon I always get one in the first week too. I really didn't like any if the powder shakes tried all flavours CDC stocks most the time I'm on the run when having the shake so can't blend with electric but did try when I was home and didn't make a difference I sill gagged lol. I much prefer the ready made banana carton and havnt gotten bored yet so hoping I won't lol!

Hope you are having a good week xxx

Hiya,

Sounds like you've enjoyed your break!! I know what you mean, I never used to know what was happening with my weight, but I certainly feel my gain last week and can feel my loss again now!!

I just got in from weigh in and since two weeks ago I've lost half a pound, not great I know but I did gain over 9lbs last weekend so I reckon it's not bad at all!!

Sorry, STS mean stay the same....

I hope we both get to this zone quickly.... Was so much easier before my break before Xmas but I'm sure it will get easier.... Just gotta knuckle down and get in with it!

You gotta stick with what you like, this diet is hard enough without not liking the products as well!!

Let me know how you get on getting straight back on plan.... Xx

oh no atleast you are carrying on.. 4lbs is good was that your or first weigh in? well I started today, im feeling okay but its only half way through the day so i exect to feel worse by the end of the day - ive got some paracetomol on hand in case. So i was exactly 12 stone so have 4 stone to lose and hope to lose it by end of may so fingers crossed for that. Hope you have a good week on this diet.

That's such a good idea and you're not far off - you'll def get there in the next 2-3 weeks at the very worst! The beauty with setting yourself what you think is a small goal is that when you get there you realise what a huge achievement it actually is! Glad your meeting went well and hope your CDC gave you some good advice and support for getting back on track.

Today's been the best day by far, I no longer feel dizzy, have more energy and not as hungry. The only negative is the lack of support I'm getting from my family - they all had takeaway chips in the car today when they know I'm on this plan and whilst I don't expect them to move mountains for me I do think they could have been a little more thoughtful! Mum says I should have more willpower but I exercise enough of that to avoid all the muffins, cakes and biscuits she buys so I found that really annoying! Let's hope it's all positive from herein though, looking forward to my first WI :) xx

Exactly, I think I've been looking at it wrong thinking everyday I've got 8 stone to lose, if I think about it in smaller chunks I think I'll feel much better when I reach those mini goals!! My CDC is brill bless her, texts me through the week to keep me on track. I've got another reason to lose the weight now as I went to see my dr a few days ago and she has said she will support me in getting a breast reduction when my bmi reaches 27!!
Glad you're feeling better, that's awful though about your family!! I'm lucky in that way as my partner only eats healthy food. He's a bit of a health freak! If I go to mums there's so much temptation there, cupboards full of goodies just like yours. I've wrote myself a little note on my phone that I read if I feel the urge to eat something I shouldn't! Just to remind me of why I'm doing this :). When's your first weigh in? xx

Hiya,

Sounds like you've enjoyed your break!! I know what you mean, I never used to know what was happening with my weight, but I certainly feel my gain last week and can feel my loss again now!!

I just got in from weigh in and since two weeks ago I've lost half a pound, not great I know but I did gain over 9lbs last weekend so I reckon it's not bad at all!!

Sorry, STS mean stay the same....

I hope we both get to this zone quickly.... Was so much easier before my break before Xmas but I'm sure it will get easier.... Just gotta knuckle down and get in with it!

You gotta stick with what you like, this diet is hard enough without not liking the products as well!!

Let me know how you get on getting straight back on plan.... Xx

Hey,

Yes had a lovely break :)

Well done that's great you had a loss after time off well done :)

Haha lol thanks I'm crap with abbreviations.

Well I weighed myself this morning and a one stone gain!! :-( how the hell I managed that I don't know! First day back on the plan and I'm finding it hard but determined to stick want / need to lose this weight!
We will get into the zone soon as you say once past the first few weeks it gets easier so just hoping the next few weeks fly by lol! Got WI fri morning so hoping have managed to shift some of the stone lol!

Hope you are having a good week xxxx

Hey, I would love a diet bud. Someone to keep tabs and that I could help support too.
I started on Sat 9th Feb
Have 3 stone to lose.
Have lost 7 stone over 7 years but just want to be properly slim now!

Hey,

Yes had a lovely break :)

Well done that's great you had a loss after time off well done :)

Haha lol thanks I'm crap with abbreviations.

Well I weighed myself this morning and a one stone gain!! :-( how the hell I managed that I don't know! First day back on the plan and I'm finding it hard but determined to stick want / need to lose this weight!
We will get into the zone soon as you say once past the first few weeks it gets easier so just hoping the next few weeks fly by lol! Got WI fri morning so hoping have managed to shift some of the stone lol!

Hope you are having a good week xxxx

I reckon re your stone gain, that a load of it will be water, stick to plan for the week and I reckon you'll have dropped nearly all or all of it...

Don't worry, you'll drop that in no time Hun.

Hope your doing okay getting back on plan, I'm feeling far better today and already feeling, more in the zone!! Thank god! Really need to get this weight shifted!!

Have a wicked week Hun and let me know how weigh in goes on Friday, I'm not back now till Monday pm

Back