Cambridge diet buddy?

Hiya ladies

Hope it's ok to join in, started on Monday so day 2 for me, feeling fine and not hungry! Step 2 due to bmi.

Struggling with water, managing between 2.5 to 3 litres, do you think that's ok?

Have a long way to go but first goal is 3 stone by the time I go to a posh wedding in may, hope that's achievable!!

Good luck xxx

Hiya ladies

Hope it's ok to join in, started on Monday so day 2 for me, feeling fine and not hungry! Step 2 due to bmi.

Struggling with water, managing between 2.5 to 3 litres, do you think that's ok?

Have a long way to go but first goal is 3 stone by the time I go to a posh wedding in may, hope that's achievable!!

Good luck xxx

Hi crazy_chick, of course it's ok to join in! How are you feeling now on day 3?? I'd say 2.5-3ltrs is plenty!! 2.25 is what you're supposed to have so anymore than that I'd say is brill. I manage about the same 2.5-3 a day.
3 stone by May is definitely doable on this diet! How much to go until your target? Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Victoria1909

Thanks for the reply, I'm feeling fine, just had my scrambled eggs for tea and feeling full!

Mouth feels a bit furry (haha!) so hoping that means I'm in ketosis!

How long have you been on Cambridge? Do you have much to lose?

I have about 8 stone to lose!!

Xxx

I reckon re your stone gain, that a load of it will be water, stick to plan for the week and I reckon you'll have dropped nearly all or all of it...

Don't worry, you'll drop that in no time Hun.

Hope your doing okay getting back on plan, I'm feeling far better today and already feeling, more in the zone!! Thank god! Really need to get this weight shifted!!

Have a wicked week Hun and let me know how weigh in goes on Friday, I'm not back now till Monday pm

I am really hoping you are right! Got WI fri am so would of had three days back on CD so am hoping for a few pounds loss!

So glad your back in the zone! ;-) keep up the good work, have a fab week too babe xxxx

Hi Victoria1909

Thanks for the reply, I'm feeling fine, just had my scrambled eggs for tea and feeling full!

Mouth feels a bit furry (haha!) so hoping that means I'm in ketosis!

How long have you been on Cambridge? Do you have much to lose?

I have about 8 stone to lose!!

Xxx

Hiya, I have about 8 stone to lose too! We will do it! This time around I've been doing it since January 5th! The first time i started Cambridge was November 2011 but in feb 2012 I discovered I was pregnant so I had to stop! So here I am back on it, no plans for anymore babies got a looong time!! So I will do it this time :). Since the first time I started I've lost 2stone 2lbs, and I've got another 7stone 2lbs until target. Seems a long way off but I've set myself some mini goals to help me along!!
It's amazing how full you feel on the little amount of food isn't it!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im 13 stone now and plan to achieve 8-9 stone.i did CD in 2011.my weight then was around the same 13-14s and i lost about 3st only..in 4 months..after that i didnt maintain and enter and end 2012 with bad food!:(

Hi everyone, I've decided to give the Cambridge diet a whirl, a friend of mine lost 3 stone last year and also suffers with pcos like myself. I'm just wondering how you've all found it, I know it's going to be tough but I've tried so many diets and nothing seems to work! X

Hi everyone, I've decided to give the Cambridge diet a whirl, a friend of mine lost 3 stone last year and also suffers with pcos like myself. I'm just wondering how you've all found it, I know it's going to be tough but I've tried so many diets and nothing seems to work! X

Hiya, I'm on day 32 now... I won't lie it's not the easiest thing to do if your head is not in the right place. If you are up for it and motivated you will absolutely succeed.
The first 3 days were hard as I was really grumpy, hungry and had a bit of vertigo, ketosis kicked in at day 5 and it's been pretty good since. I have lots of energy and hardly any appetite which certainly helps.

I keep a diary of everything I eat and drink which helps me keep track of how much water I'm drinking and also helps me keep structured with the plan.

I would say choose which step you are going to do and stick with it 100%. It's not worth cheating and having to go back to the start as each time you do, it gets harder.

There are some great people on the forums, unfortunately there are also those who constantly talk food so best to stay on the 100% Cambridge threads as there's lots of support for you.

Good luck with your journey, you CAN do it xx

Hiya, I'm on day 32 now... I won't lie it's not the easiest thing to do if your head is not in the right place. If you are up for it and motivated you will absolutely succeed.
The first 3 days were hard as I was really grumpy, hungry and had a bit of vertigo, ketosis kicked in at day 5 and it's been pretty good since. I have lots of energy and hardly any appetite which certainly helps.

I keep a diary of everything I eat and drink which helps me keep track of how much water I'm drinking and also helps me keep structured with the plan.

I would say choose which step you are going to do and stick with it 100%. It's not worth cheating and having to go back to the start as each time you do, it gets harder.

There are some great people on the forums, unfortunately there are also those who constantly talk food so best to stay on the 100% Cambridge threads as there's lots of support for you.

Good luck with your journey, you CAN do it xx

Thanks Netty any advice is very welcome! are you finding the weights coming off quickly? I've got a wedding in August and I tried the brides maids dress on the other day and it was horrible :( nothing worse than when your clothes won't fit! So not only am I wanting to lose it anyway, i really don't want to let my friend down who's wedding it is!

Hi

Yeah it's amazing how little food you really need!

Didn't really consider that some people aren't eating any food at all, I'm on step 2 so apologies for mentioning my tea, don't want to knock anyone off track :)

I also have PCOS and my CDC explained this can really help, I think my PCOS really really slows my weight loss down normally but seems to be dropping off me this time.

If it helps, I'm on Day 4 and feeling great, had a few niggly headaches but nothing a paracetamol couldn't sort, scales saying I'm ten pounds down but surely that can't be right?!?

Either way I feel great, would deffo recommend!

Good luck if you decide to do Cambridge xxx

Hi

Didn't really consider that some people aren't eating any food at all, I'm on step 2 so apologies for mentioning my tea, don't want to knock anyone off track :)

I also have PCOS and my CDC explained this can really help, I think my PCOS really really slows my weight loss down normally but seems to be dropping off me this time.

If it helps, I'm on Day 4 and feeling great, had a few niggly headaches but nothing a paracetamol couldn't sort, scales saying I'm ten pounds down but surely that can't be right?!?

crazychick that's brilliant well done! I'm going to see the consultant tomorrow I'm really looking forward to it! Due to my pcos I won't be able to have a baby till I shift this weight so that's another reason to crack on with it! I shall be on here looking for support I'm sure!

Good luck for tomorrow! Ive just found this website and finding it so motivating knowing other people are in the same boat and before and after pics etc, we can do it!! Xx

Thanks Netty any advice is very welcome! are you finding the weights coming off quickly? I've got a wedding in August and I tried the brides maids dress on the other day and it was horrible :( nothing worse than when your clothes won't fit! So not only am I wanting to lose it anyway, i really don't want to let my friend down who's wedding it is!

I get weighed on Saturdays, last week I'd lost a total of 18lbs so it's going well.. When I started I had 7st to lose so am hoping to be nearly there by the summer. Looking forward to this weeks weigh in :)

CD definitely does re-educate you on portion control and good and bad foods. Try doing different things with your shakes for a bit of variation. The chocolates ones are good hot, the vanilla and cappuccino ones are good hot with a shot of coffee xxx

Hi

Hope I didn't offend with my comment hun, wasnt aimed at you as talking food when on plan is fine, it's just difficult and frustrating when those who come off plan every other day are talking about it in the 100% forum... X

I get weighed on Saturdays, last week I'd lost a total of 18lbs so it's going well.. When I started I had 7st to lose so am hoping to be nearly there by the summer. Looking forward to this weeks weigh in :)

CD definitely does re-educate you on portion control and good and bad foods. Try doing different things with your shakes for a bit of variation. The chocolates ones are good hot, the vanilla and cappuccino ones are good hot with a shot of coffee xxx

Thats brilliant Netty best of luck for Saturday! Are you doing any exercise as well as the diet? My friend said the shakes are good with a jug of ice cold water and ice other wise they are a bit grim! Ill play around with them and see what works best for me I guess, I know my portions are far to big plates get bigger and bigger! Xxx

Thats excellent Netty well done good luck for your weigh in Saturday let me know how you get on! My friend recommended using ice water and ice with the shakes otherwise they are a bit grim haha I shall play about with them see what I feel works best for me! Thanks for the tips xxx

Back