Cambridge diet buddy?

Hi Netty007

Nope didn't offend me at all :)

Totally get what you're saying, last time I was doing great until people mentioned cheating etc, think this forum for 100% is a fab idea.

We're all in this together xx

Hiya Hun

How are you? Hope you've stayed in the zone and acing a good week? I'm on day 4 now had WI this morning and have lost 8.5 lb of the stone gain so now 4.5 lb heaver than last time I saw her so impressed with that and hopefully next WI will be below my lowest and back on track!

Hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

Hi guys have any of you had to have a doctors form signed before starting the diet? I dropped my form at the doctors and she said it can cost anything between 10 to 50 pounds!! Just w during if anyone else has had this x

Hi

I had to have form signed, was asked to drop it at reception, picked it up a week later, signed and stamped, didn't cost me.

£50 for a signature? Disgrace!!!

Xx

:newbie: Hi everyone!

I'm in the process of starting Cambridge and would really like to join this group for a bit of support and motivation during this life changing journey! If that's ok with everyone?

I really really want to succeed this time - fed up with being fat and uncomfortable.

weezyWoo27 - my GP didn't charge for form signing, tell them that at least your trying to help yourself and not asking for the NHS to pay for a gastric band :) x

:newbie: Hi everyone!

I'm in the process of starting Cambridge and would really like to join this group for a bit of support and motivation during this life changing journey! If that's ok with everyone?

I really really want to succeed this time - fed up with being fat and uncomfortable.

weezyWoo27 - my GP didn't charge for form signing, tell them that at least your trying to help yourself and not asking for the NHS to pay for a gastric band :) x

Hi I'm new started it today had my first shake its gonna be so hard leaving food behind but worth when I see the results good luck we can talk through it if you like have you started already ? What's your aim? Mines 3 and a half stone!! X

Hi I'm new started it today had my first shake its gonna be so hard leaving food behind but worth when I see the results good luck we can talk through it if you like have you started already ? What's your aim? Mines 3 and a half stone!! X

I've started properly today too! (Have tried a few of the products previously) I've started with one of the porridge today - which wasn't too bad. I've got over 8 stone to lose - so very long road ahead. I'm doing the 810 programme at the moment until my BMI is below 40 :fingerscrossed:

Got to go to work in a minute so that'll be a challenge - usually lots of snacks about! Got to keep thinking positive. Good luck with the rest of your 1st day, I hear that once you get to day 4 ish and are in ketosis the hunger pangs stop so just gotta hold out till then. Would love to buddy up, keep in touch x

You can do it!! I think it's more in my head for me , I tried a soup leek and potato was grim :-( I'm not a soup person tho I'm thinking to swap the soups I chose for different shAkes And porridges!! Can't wait for this week to be over should be in ketosis and hopefully lost a good amount! X

I like mushroom, chicken & mushroom, oriental chilli soups... I usually add 12-14 floz of hot water, black pepper and bit of cayenne pepper. Gives them more flavour x

I only like the hakes and porridges too, have been making my shakes with water and ice then blending them, so nice!

First weigh in at 1.30 today, hope its all been worth it xx

Hiya Hun

How are you? Hope you've stayed in the zone and acing a good week? I'm on day 4 now had WI this morning and have lost 8.5 lb of the stone gain so now 4.5 lb heaver than last time I saw her so impressed with that and hopefully next WI will be below my lowest and back on track!

Hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

Hello,

I'm good thanks, had a lovely slow and relaxing weekend doing nothing, and really enjoyed just being at home with the family!

Well done on your weigh in, obviously getting straight back on SS really helped you to shift the weight you gained on your break! Really shows that we can enjoy a break but still get straight back on it!!! A good thing to know as I reckon that's something we may need while maintaining!! Good to know you can enjoy a couple of days blow out so long as you get strait back on the wagon and don't let the blow out go on for too long!!! Might be easier said than done while maintaining but fingers crossed!!!

You up to much this week??

Can't believe it's half term.... Sadly I will be working for most of it, but kids will be with their nanny and they are really looking forward to lots of days doing arts and crafts and fun things!!! Lucky things!!!!

I'm hoping to be home with them on Friday.... So hopefully we can do something fun then!!!

How you doing???

Well done!! Don't be negative I haven't lost any yet :( was meant to start Saturday have now said I'm starting Monday grr feel bad on myself and feel like Iv let myself down but I'm gonan give it 100% this week and hope for a good result at weigh in Friday to give me more encouragement!!! X

Hello,

I'm good thanks, had a lovely slow and relaxing weekend doing nothing, and really enjoyed just being at home with the family!

Well done on your weigh in, obviously getting straight back on SS really helped you to shift the weight you gained on your break! Really shows that we can enjoy a break but still get straight back on it!!! A good thing to know as I reckon that's something we may need while maintaining!! Good to know you can enjoy a couple of days blow out so long as you get strait back on the wagon and don't let the blow out go on for too long!!! Might be easier said than done while maintaining but fingers crossed!!!

You up to much this week??

Can't believe it's half term.... Sadly I will be working for most of it, but kids will be with their nanny and they are really looking forward to lots of days doing arts and crafts and fun things!!! Lucky things!!!!

I'm hoping to be home with them on Friday.... So hopefully we can do something fun then!!!

How you doing???

Hey Hun :)

Thanks really found it hard but so happy 4.5 lbs and back to my lowest :) yeah just hoping will be able to maintain lo and have loads of bow outs planned this year with hens dos holidays my brothers wedding my 30th and a few more lol!

Half term so kids off so busy busy busy lol! Got outings / activities planned for every day and just had a huge baker ross order so lads art and crafts planned :) I love sch hols :)

You have a nanny??
Hope you manage to get fri off and enjoy a long weekend with the kids :)

Hope your WI Tom goes well let me know how you get on! Xxx

Hey Hun :)

Thanks really found it hard but so happy 4.5 lbs and back to my lowest :) yeah just hoping will be able to maintain lo and have loads of bow outs planned this year with hens dos holidays my brothers wedding my 30th and a few more lol!

Half term so kids off so busy busy busy lol! Got outings / activities planned for every day and just had a huge baker ross order so lads art and crafts planned :) I love sch hols :)

You have a nanny??
Hope you manage to get fri off and enjoy a long weekend with the kids :)

Hope your WI Tom goes well let me know how you get on! Xxx

Hiya,

Sounds like you got a busy year ahead!! When is your 30th??

Wish I was gonna be at home with kids on hols, but no can do :0(

Nah, not a nanny. My mum, lives next door, and as she doesn't work she looks after my kids for me! She is known as nanny though, she thinks grandma sounds too old!!!!

Yeah hoping to stay home fri then maybe take the kids out somewhere special!!

Cannot believe its weigh in day again tomorrow, thankfully this week has passed quickly! Hoping for a nice loss but won't hold my breath! I know I've been 100% this week and drank loads of water, so there is no excuse, but suppose I will wait and see what the scales say!! Fingers crossed!!! Will let you know how I get on when I'm home... Weigh in not till 6pm, must remember not to down a load of water before I go!!!!

Have a wicked day Hun and chat tomorrow! Xx

Hiya,

Sounds like you got a busy year ahead!! When is your 30th??

Wish I was gonna be at home with kids on hols, but no can do :0(

Nah, not a nanny. My mum, lives next door, and as she doesn't work she looks after my kids for me! She is known as nanny though, she thinks grandma sounds too old!!!!

Yeah hoping to stay home fri then maybe take the kids out somewhere special!!

Cannot believe its weigh in day again tomorrow, thankfully this week has passed quickly! Hoping for a nice loss but won't hold my breath! I know I've been 100% this week and drank loads of water, so there is no excuse, but suppose I will wait and see what the scales say!! Fingers crossed!!! Will let you know how I get on when I'm home... Weigh in not till 6pm, must remember not to down a load of water before I go!!!!

Have a wicked day Hun and chat tomorrow! Xx

Yes really busy yeah but looking forward to it all :) my birthday isn't till sep so still a while off....

Well they aren't my kids I'm a nanny ;-) so my job lol but I do enjoy it although bloody hard work lol!

Ah I see your lucky your mum is so close and able to help :) enjoy fri with them :)

I'm sure you will have a good loss you have no reason for not.... Yeah let me know how you got on. I really havnt found this week quick at all and have really struggled :-( I try not to drink for a whole before weigh in coz that way always lighter lol!
and you babe have a fab day chat Tom xxxx

Thanks, lost 5, feeling a bit disappointed but have lost 16 pounds myself since Xmas so that's a stone and a half gone.

Must think positive!!! Xx

Hey crazy_chick, that's a fab result! It's brill that your a stone and a half lighter already - don't be harsh on yourself. Like you said think positive it'll be all worth it in the end. Good luck for this coming week - I haven't managed a complete day yet!!!! X

Back