Cambridge diet buddy?

Well done!! Don't be negative I haven't lost any yet :( was meant to start Saturday have now said I'm starting Monday grr feel bad on myself and feel like Iv let myself down but I'm gonan give it 100% this week and hope for a good result at weigh in Friday to give me more encouragement!!! X

Hi melzie, you're not alone - I've done the same this weekend! Seem to manage all day and then stupidly cave in and eat loads in the evening. It's really frustrating but totally down to my lack of willpower. Gotta get through them tough first few days. Lets agree - fresh new start Monday morning? X good luck X

Hey!...Starting CD on tuesday..first meeting and that!..Looking to lose around 5-7 stone!

Keep in touch - how you do etc! Will do the same!

A x

Yep same was with me always wanted food in the evening don't help that my daughter and partner are having dinners lol!! But yes iv woke up today and am defo going to get through these 5 days doing nothing but the products and look forward to weigh in Friday when's yours?? Also I can manage the shakes more than porridge and soup isit okay to have just 3 shakes a day does anybody no ?? X

Hi melzie, you're not alone - I've done the same this weekend! Seem to manage all day and then stupidly cave in and eat loads in the evening. It's really frustrating but totally down to my lack of willpower. Gotta get through them tough first few days. Lets agree - fresh new start Monday morning? X good luck X

Good luck to you too!! We can do this gotta think more of the outcome will be so worth it!! Xx

I've posted this on another thread but I'd really like as many positive thoughts and answers as I can get so I'll post here too...
Ladies... I need some help and inspiration. I caved in again today. I've been doing this diet for 6 weeks and I'm yet to complete a week where I actually stick to it 100%. I've managed to lose a stone and I know it should be more. I just can't seem to get out of the habit of "I'll start again tomorrow" and "I've done one day I deserve a treat!" What is wrong with me!! I really really want and need to do this any thoughts/comments would be very appreciated. Vicki xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya, ive started today. Im just doing ss for the first two weeks and then im going to move up to ss+ if im struggling. I have around 5st to lose to get to my dream weight of ten stone but at the moment id be happy to lose a stone! Im keeping that in my head too melziexx90 "nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels", I just cant wait to feel skinny lol xx

Hiya, ive started today. Im just doing ss for the first two weeks and then im going to move up to ss+ if im struggling. I have around 5st to lose to get to my dream weight of ten stone but at the moment id be happy to lose a stone! Im keeping that in my head too melziexx90 "nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels", I just cant wait to feel skinny lol xx

Well iv got through day one!! Not gonna cave in food shouldn't be this much of a issue in our lives!! I have 3 and a half stone to lose and really need to to be able to feel good about myself we can do this it's mind over matter !!! Just think of the summer clothes lol xx

Thats what ive got in my head, lovely floaty dresses and nice tops...maybe even shorts!!! I havent worn shorts for about 7 years lol!! Im not caving in, ive made it through today and even though my tummy is roaring at me im going to have a cup of tea and then im off too bed xx

Stick with it, I'm on day 8 and feel amazing, not hungry at all and loads of energy, deffo worth the 5 days of feeling a bit rough.

The thought of nice clothes is keeping me going too xxx

I did the diet last year, managed to stick too it for two weeks then ended up horrendously constipated and it put me off big time. Im going to start taking the fibre supplements asap and hopefully that will help this time as once I was in ketosis it was pretty easy to stick to as I didnt feel hungry and thats a big thing for me as I work in a chippy surrounded by constant temptation lol xx

Stick with it, I'm on day 8 and feel amazing, not hungry at all and loads of energy, deffo worth the 5 days of feeling a bit rough.

The thought of nice clothes is keeping me going too xxx

Thanks this has given me some faith!! I'm on day 2 il update tonight, have u been weighed yet? Did you lose any? Xx

Hey!...Starting CD on tuesday..first meeting and that!..Looking to lose around 5-7 stone!

Keep in touch - how you do etc! Will do the same!

A x

How you getting on? In on day 2 it's not too bad but all I think about is eating lol not feeling kk hungry yet !! X

Hiya,

Well i weighed in last night and i lost 5.5lbs!!! i am so delighted, and amazingly it brings my total loss to date to 60lbs!!! i can honestly say i never imagined i would be here.... this last couple of stone i want to shift suddenly seems so much more achievable!!

i cannot wait to be at goal and start eating real food again.... obviously only in small quantities, but real food! nom nom.... =0)

how you doing?

Hiya,

Well i weighed in last night and i lost 5.5lbs!!! i am so delighted, and amazingly it brings my total loss to date to 60lbs!!! i can honestly say i never imagined i would be here.... this last couple of stone i want to shift suddenly seems so much more achievable!!

i cannot wait to be at goal and start eating real food again.... obviously only in small quantities, but real food! nom nom.... =0)

how you doing?

Wow well done you! :) that's fantastic!

I know what you mean I can't wait to eat normally again and not feel guilty coz of cheating the diet lol!

I'm doing ok ish thanks Hun finding it really hard to stick 100% just wan to eat! And doesn't help our boiler has been broken for a week :-( got home from hols to find a very cold house so coz been so cold I just want hot choc and warm food lol! Really trying to stay on track and hoping will have a good loss this week! Can't wait till I'm back in the zone! Xx

Hi

Yep, lost 5 pounds, bit disappointed but still going strong.

Bit of a wobbly day today, think I did exercise too early, walked a mile and a half on my dinner and really knocked me so will wait a bit longer or exercise xx

Wow well done you! :) that's fantastic!

I know what you mean I can't wait to eat normally again and not feel guilty coz of cheating the diet lol!

I'm doing ok ish thanks Hun finding it really hard to stick 100% just wan to eat! And doesn't help our boiler has been broken for a week :-( got home from hols to find a very cold house so coz been so cold I just want hot choc and warm food lol! Really trying to stay on track and hoping will have a good loss this week! Can't wait till I'm back in the zone! Xx

Thanks hun! Makes such a difference when you have a decent loss! Wish I could have losses like that every week!!!! Wouldn't that be fab!!

Reckon you'll be back in the swing of it in no time..,, shame about your heating though, that can't help!!! I'm constantly cold on this diet, even cold when I'm in numerous layers and sitting against the radiator!!! Will be a relief to get off this diet and start to feel warm again!!

Reckon you'll have a wicked week, when's your next weigh in??

Xx

Hiya, would anyone mind if I joined? Im on day two of ss+ and I would love a buddy. This is my second time around and im hoping this will be my last. I want to lose around 4 1/2 stone but id be happy just to lose a stone right now.
Jemma x

Back