Cambridge diet buddy?

On day 3 cheated yesterday only abit tho :( feel very light headed and shaky today not liking this feeling hope it will pass :( not gonna cheat again as its made me feel disappointed in myself good luck everyone!! Got weigh in Friday bet I haven't lost tho :( xx

Dont be disappointed melziexx90 just stick to it 100% today and youll be fine. The first 3-4 days are the hardest, once you go into ketosis you wont even feel hungry. Good luck hun xx

Im struggling right now, cooking food for the family is the hardest part of the evening for me. I can smell it and it all smells amazing. Im not giving in tho, im almost through day three as well melziexx90 and so far so good. Im feeling really tired now though and im planning an early night with a good book :) lets hope day four is our day andwe move into ketosis so the hunger ******* off haha!!
Jemma xx

:newbie: Hi everyone!

I'm in the process of starting Cambridge and would really like to join this group for a bit of support and motivation during this life changing journey! If that's ok with everyone?

I really really want to succeed this time - fed up with being fat and uncomfortable.

weezyWoo27 - my GP didn't charge for form signing, tell them that at least your trying to help yourself and not asking for the NHS to pay for a gastric band :) x

Sorry for such a late response! Well getting my form signed was a nightmare, the receptionist was so unhelpful, I put it down to being Friday afternoon! I rang on Monday but the woman who deals with it couldn't take my call she was 2 busy, finally got her Monday afternoon said it was £25 to have the form signed and she would be In touch. Got the call today and picked my form up, paid my £25 through gritted teeth! So off to see my consultant at 6:30 tonight!! I'm excited strangely haha, she recommended stage 2 but I have my first brides maid dress fitting end of April so I really need to get it off!

Im struggling right now, cooking food for the family is the hardest part of the evening for me. I can smell it and it all smells amazing. Im not giving in tho, im almost through day three as well melziexx90 and so far so good. Im feeling really tired now though and im planning an early night with a good book :) lets hope day four is our day andwe move into ketosis so the hunger ******* off haha!!
Jemma xx

Yeah that's hardest bit for me too!!! Just keep thinking about food lol but gotta keep thinking its just food can have that soon time will fly by!!! Not feeling too bad with hunger just the thoughts and daunting fact of no food for 12 weeks lol wonder if il stil be in ketosis soon even tho cheated abit yesterday hope that won't affect it!!! When's your weigh in ?? Xx

Yeah that's hardest bit for me too!!! Just keep thinking about food lol but gotta keep thinking its just food can have that soon time will fly by!!! Not feeling too bad with hunger just the thoughts and daunting fact of no food for 12 weeks lol wonder if il stil be in ketosis soon even tho cheated abit yesterday hope that won't affect it!!! When's your weigh in ?? Xx[/
QUOTE]
Thats what I keep thinking, its only 12 weeks, I can do this for 12 weeks! Ive got to do it this time! Now the kids are eating their food im fine, it's over with and now I can concentrate on making my meal. Im sure youll be in ketosis soon, I doubt a little bit of food would make too much difference if you stick to it 100%. I weigh in on monday, I actually can't wait for once!! I normally dread being weighed lol!!
Jemma xx

Lol I'm only having 3 shakes a day and had them already today :( bath and early night lol taking my daughter out tomoro that's gona be a test not having lunch out somewhere but I Can do it il let u no how I get on!! Weigh in Friday 3 and a half stone to lose :). X

Im on ss+ and 5"8 so I can have 3 shakes and a meal. My cwpc didnt wantme to do ss for some reason "/ as long as the weight comes off im happy tho. Just see your lunch out tomorrow as a test of your willpower and keep thinking of how good youll feelwhen youve been and you havent caved in. My big test will be tomorrow night whenI go to work, I work in a chippy so temptation will be everywhere :( im going to take a meal with me and then have a nice shake when I get in to reward myself. Im hoping ill be in ketosis by then so the food wont bother me, it didnt last time I did the diet and I even forgot to have my shakes and eat my meals lol!!
Good luck for tomorrow hun but im sure youll do great :)
Jemma xx

Im on ss+ and 5"8 so I can have 3 shakes and a meal. My cwpc didnt wantme to do ss for some reason "/ as long as the weight comes off im happy tho. Just see your lunch out tomorrow as a test of your willpower and keep thinking of how good youll feelwhen youve been and you havent caved in. My big test will be tomorrow night whenI go to work, I work in a chippy so temptation will be everywhere :( im going to take a meal with me and then have a nice shake when I get in to reward myself. Im hoping ill be in ketosis by then so the food wont bother me, it didnt last time I did the diet and I even forgot to have my shakes and eat my meals lol!!
Good luck for tomorrow hun but im sure youll do great :)
Jemma xx

Oh okay then so you don't feel hungry in ketosis !?? That will be so much better hope that happens soon then :) thank you good luck to you too xx we will do this then be tons happier xx

Once your in ketosis you dont feel hungry but that doesnt mean you wont get cravings for food, old habits are hard to break "/ . It does get easier and as soon as we're past these first few days we'll be flying through it and we'll be slim and happier :) only four and 1/2 stone to go for me lol!
Jemma xx

Youll do it no problem hun :)
Just had my tea, chicken salad and mushrooms and it was lovely. Normally if I was having a salad id smother it in some kind of sauce and I wouldn't really taste what im eating but now I can really taste all the different flavours :)
Jemma xx

Youll do it no problem hun :)
Just had my tea, chicken salad and mushrooms and it was lovely. Normally if I was having a salad id smother it in some kind of sauce and I wouldn't really taste what im eating but now I can really taste all the different flavours :)
Jemma xx

Mmmm sounds lovely lol xx

2 days in...and i am f*cking hungry especially as i work late a lot!... really milking the stage 2 thing and getting as much protein as possible!....

how are you finding it? x

On day 4 now and in ketosis I haven't found hunger too bad just the cravings just wAnt these 12 weeks to hurry up lol good luck keep it up xx

Day four and im feeling really good, not hungry at all and im full of energy!! Im actually having to force down my shake and its my favourite cappuccino!
Hows your day going melzie?
Jemma xx

Well done both of you and keep going!! I am in week 7 now and have lost nearly 2 stone so it does work if you stick at it!! Keep us posted on your progress xxx

Was so hard today going out with my daughter to london aquarium so much temptation but I resisted!!! :) how much more u got to lose? When will I start to notice the loss? Weigh in tomoro eeekkk x

Back