Cambridge diet buddy?

Day four and im feeling really good, not hungry at all and im full of energy!! Im actually having to force down my shake and its my favourite cappuccino!
Hows your day going melzie?
Jemma xx

Well was so hard out in london with my daughter so much temptation but I resisted she even had mac d's and I didn't even pinch a chip lol :) dunno how i feel really :/ weigh in tomoz hope there's a little loss xx

Well done melzie!! I feel like that advert where the teeny tiny band plays when the bloke refuses a cigarette when I avoid temptation!! I started cambridge on jan 7th, so in week 7 now. I have about another 3 stone to go, probably about 5 if I listened to bmi charts mind!! Good luck for weigh day! Xx

Well done melzie!! I feel like that advert where the teeny tiny band plays when the bloke refuses a cigarette when I avoid temptation!! I started cambridge on jan 7th, so in week 7 now. I have about another 3 stone to go, probably about 5 if I listened to bmi charts mind!! Good luck for weigh day! Xx

Me too haha!! have got through this whole day the worst is ever woohoo are you doing sole source? I'm only having shakes can't stomach any other flavours lol can introduce the bars on week 3 too can't wait to chew something lol xx

You should be really really proud of yourself!! "Ain't no stopping us now......"
I tend to have a mixture of ss and ss+ days. I am quite boring as I don't like lots of flavours- a typical day is:
Breakfast- orig porridge
Lunch- tomato/veg soup
Tea- chicken tikka from a packet and rocket
Supper- lemon or choc bar with a cuppa!

Xx

Well done hun!! See i knew you could do it :) i love mcds chips as well so i woild have found that really hard! ! Ive just worked in a chippy for 3 hours andI didnt pick one chip!! Im chuffed lol! I am really tired now tho, hope my energy comes back soon. I had omlette and salad for tea and it was ok, not my fave meal but it was better than nothing.
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, I bet youll have a fab loss :)
Let us know as soon as you can :)
Jemma xx

You will be buzzing tomorrow after your weigh in and all the sacrifice will be worthwhile!! What do you want to lose in total?! X

3 and a half stone, but not too sure how much I will lose this week as only been doing for 4 days tomroo is my 5th and cheated a tiny bit Tuesday so not too sure ?? :/ xx

I bet you will still have a good loss because cd is so radically different from any normal eating! My first week was only 5 days as I had about 6 "last suppers" at the weekend then did it mon- fri and was really pleased with my loss. Am dead excited for you!! Xx

I bet you will still have a good loss because cd is so radically different from any normal eating! My first week was only 5 days as I had about 6 "last suppers" at the weekend then did it mon- fri and was really pleased with my loss. Am dead excited for you!! Xx

That was exactly same as me lol do you remember what yours was? Il defo update you tomoro evening :D x

I havent got any ketostiks to find out if I am but I feel like I am because im not hungry. I just had to force down my last shake "/ . Hope you have a good day tomorrow :)
Jemma xx

I was like that last night as well!!! My hand went blue! I was freezing and hubby moaned all night saying my feet were freezing!! I think being cold is a side effect of the diet as ive read about a few people on here feeling cold.
Well, day five :) I feel good!! Im not hungry, ive made my two year olds breakfast without flinching and wanting to have the same (toast!). Im still feelingtired so I tthink I might need extra vitamins and iron, ill have to get some and see how that goes. How are you feeling today melzie90xx? Good luck for weigh in too :)
Jemma xx

I was like that last night as well!!! My hand went blue! I was freezing and hubby moaned all night saying my feet were freezing!! I think being cold is a side effect of the diet as ive read about a few people on here feeling cold.
Well, day five :) I feel good!! Im not hungry, ive made my two year olds breakfast without flinching and wanting to have the same (toast!). Im still feelingtired so I tthink I might need extra vitamins and iron, ill have to get some and see how that goes. How are you feeling today melzie90xx? Good luck for weigh in too :)
Jemma xx

Feeling great today can't believe I'm on day 5 already, being cold is the only side effect iv had tho so can't complain to much lol. Well done you for this morning and il let u no how I get on to tonight have a good day :) xx

Im freezing! ! I just cant seem to warm up, ive got loads of layers on as well lol!! Having a good day so far, not hungry and im drinking plenty of water and tea. I cant wait for monday, im really hoping for a good loss which will spur me on :)
Jemma xx

Back