Cambridge diet buddy?

Im back and really ready!need a buddy

Hi

Ive been trying to restart but have done it for a bit then failed really need some mtoivation words and support would love to buddy up woth someone i can tx to suppprt and juat be there so when im about to give i can tx then and we can suport one another

Thankx

I thi j it's one of the signs of ketosis. I find I am often freezing whilst my other half is really warm!! N power will be living our massive gas bills!! Xx

Thank you , I'm really considering doing 6 days on cambridge and one day off a week do u think il stil lose ? The thought of no food for 12 weeks is making this sooooo hard!! Definitely want to do it this way if il lose abit each week :/ xxx

Hi I'm considering doing 6 days on cambridge and one day off to eat cos it's so hard do u think il lose this way?!? Argh dunno wat to do :/ xx

6 on 1 off just won't work on this diet unless you enjoy making things hard on yourself. The first 3-6 days on this diet are by far the hardest, and get harder every time you start again. If you do 6 on 1 off you will be going through the first 3-6 days every single week

Yeah but I haven't been hungry all week just the thought of no food is bad so I feel if I could look forward to food one day a week il defo find it easier gonna speak to consultant tonight just want to lose that way if I won't there's no point doing it :(

Hiya melzie, I have had 2 days "off" in the last 7 weeks and have still lost but its been less than usual, maybe give yourself a day of after every stone or once a month or somethin? I went to London for the weekend and wasn't horrendous but did eat a bit and list 3lb that week. The next time I was off cd was for a christening, are less but only shifted a pound that week. Chat to your lady tonight xx good luck xx

Hiya melzie, I have had 2 days "off" in the last 7 weeks and have still lost but its been less than usual, maybe give yourself a day of after every stone or once a month or somethin? I went to London for the weekend and wasn't horrendous but did eat a bit and list 3lb that week. The next time I was off cd was for a christening, are less but only shifted a pound that week. Chat to your lady tonight xx good luck xx

Thank you Hun will keep u posted xx

Brilliant!! That's a pound a day!! Good on you! Will let you know my verdict tomorrow morning! Think I am well past those big loss days- fingers crossed! Xxx

Wow :) :) well done melziexx90!!!! That is brilliant!! Have you thought about giving" ss+ a try? Im finding having a meal to look forward too in the evening gets me though the day :) I just had some chicken with Chinese 5 spice on it* and salad with a little drip of balsamic vinegar, it was lush!!
I really cant wait for Monday after seeing your loss, I hope I do as well as you!!
Jemma xx

Hiya lovey, ill be your buddy :) I wont be able to text but I can keep you motivated on here. Im doing ss+ as well :)
Jemma xx

Not Baadddd...im on stage 2 , so having 3 products and like protein+broccoli... its going alright ya know..late night cravings are the worst though!..

What about you?

xx

Wow :) :) well done melziexx90!!!! That is brilliant!! Have you thought about giving" ss+ a try? Im finding having a meal to look forward too in the evening gets me though the day :) I just had some chicken with Chinese 5 spice on it* and salad with a little drip of balsamic vinegar, it was lush!!
I really cant wait for Monday after seeing your loss, I hope I do as well as you!!
Jemma xx

Yeah I'm going to try having a meal a few days a week she said that's fine let me no how u get on fingers crossed for u xx

Back