Cambridge diet buddy?

Thanks chick!! I am dead pleased and raring to go for week 8! My next goal is to ss+ until Easter and then maybe move to a higher step! I am hoping to lose another stone by then, then would be quite happy shifting the remaining 1-2 stones a bit more gradually! Yippee- go us!! Xx

I think I would really struggle without a meal to look forward too, its nice just to sit down and eat with the family. I cant wait to go shopping and stock up on some more herbs and spices just to try out some more flavours on my meals, I dont know how I would have coped without chinese five spice and curry powder lol!!
Well day 6 and im going well, one little wobble over a packet of chicken fridge raiders but I resisted :cool: normally i would have scoffed the lot lol!!
Hows your day going melzie?
Jemma xx

I think I would really struggle without a meal to look forward too, its nice just to sit down and eat with the family. I cant wait to go shopping and stock up on some more herbs and spices just to try out some more flavours on my meals, I dont know how I would have coped without chinese five spice and curry powder lol!!
Well day 6 and im going well, one little wobble over a packet of chicken fridge raiders but I resisted :cool: normally i would have scoffed the lot lol!!
Hows your day going melzie?
Jemma xx

Good!! :) having a good day today feel loads better had some chicken and salad woohoo lol xx

Oh yay chicken and salad!! Thats what ive had for tea as well :)
Had a hard night in work tonight, really wanted to shovel all the chips in my face :( ended up just making cups of tea and sipping my water. If I can do that then I can do anything!! Im all tucked up in bed now having an early night as im shattered.
Jemma xx

Oh yay chicken and salad!! Thats what ive had for tea as well :)
Had a hard night in work tonight, really wanted to shovel all the chips in my face :( ended up just making cups of tea and sipping my water. If I can do that then I can do anything!! Im all tucked up in bed now having an early night as im shattered.
Jemma xx

That really good atleast u didn't give in you would feel disappointed other wise good luck with weigh in tomoz and goodnight :) x

I'm weighing at half eleven tomorrow, im so excited!! I really hope Ive done well and ive had a good loss!!
Well heres day 7, so far so good :D im feeling really good, still lacking energy but im hoping that will start to get better soon. Im getting some vitamins tomorrow after speaking to my cdc to see which ones are the best to take.
Time to cook a chicken dinner, this is going to be hard as its my favorite!! I also have a friend coming over later and she usually brings a bottle of wine or two with her so im hoping she doesnt today lol!! If she does i know it will be easy to resist though as ive read what can happen when you mix ketosis and alcohol :(

Hope everyones having a good day :)
Jemma xx

Iv been abit bad this weekend oops don't think im in ketosis anymore the weekends are so difficult :-( gonna stick at it 100% through the week and hope I stil have a little loss even a pound hope I wouldn't of put on grrr dunno why I do it then feel so guilty!!! Roll on next week too i can start having the bars , good luck for tomoz let me no now u get on Jemma xx

Well thats weigh in over with :) 7lbs gone forever!! Thats 12lb so far!!! Im chuffed with that!!
Dont worry melzie, draw a line under the weekend and start fresh today!! The weekends are a huge struggle as they are our "chill, watch a film, stuff our faces and have a few drinks" time!! I found I didnt miss not having a drink and snacks as much as I thought I would, just shows its all in my head. This loss has given me just the boost I needed to carry on with the diet and I feel 100% more determined than I did last year.
Jemma xx

Well thats weigh in over with :) 7lbs gone forever!! Thats 12lb so far!!! Im chuffed with that!!
Dont worry melzie, draw a line under the weekend and start fresh today!! The weekends are a huge struggle as they are our "chill, watch a film, stuff our faces and have a few drinks" time!! I found I didnt miss not having a drink and snacks as much as I thought I would, just shows its all in my head. This loss has given me just the boost I needed to carry on with the diet and I feel 100% more determined than I did last year.
Jemma xx

Well done feel alot better today week days are so much easier lol only thing is feel so full i cannot stomach the water I'm trying my best tho I'm gona be really good all week and pray for a loss Friday :) xx

You should be fine melzie, just stick to the diet all week and you should do ok!! Im dreading thursday, friday and Saturday cos im working and ill be around loads of food :( its easier when im home as I can avoid food or do something to take my mind off it.
Im finding the water hard as well because its so cold and I really dont want cold water as well lol!! Im having cups of tea and coffee instead of some water and thats helping :)
Good luck hun, hope you have a good week.
Jemma xx

I need a buddy! X

Hi lovelys! I started the cwp today after 4 weeks off! I currently weigh 16st 11!

Anyone want to be my buddy?! Xxx

You should be fine melzie, just stick to the diet all week and you should do ok!! Im dreading thursday, friday and Saturday cos im working and ill be around loads of food :( its easier when im home as I can avoid food or do something to take my mind off it.
Im finding the water hard as well because its so cold and I really dont want cold water as well lol!! Im having cups of tea and coffee instead of some water and thats helping :)
Good luck hun, hope you have a good week.
Jemma xx

Do you have black tea/coffee? Hope you have a lovely week too!! Xx

Exactly!!! Well said hun!!!
Feeling a bit wobbly and lightheaded tonight "/ first time so I cant grumble!! Im sipping my water and ive just had ky meal so im hoping it will stop. I was supposed to go swimming with my friend later but I just dont feel up too and it, we usually swim around 30+ lengths and I dont have the energy to do one right now :(
Oh well, hopefully having a shake will perk me up later lol!!
Jemma xx
Ps. Loads of black tea but not so much black coffee melzie lol!! X

Yay! Day 2, feeling bit hungry but had 2 green teas this morning so you good! How r u ?! X

Hi I've just started again after a bit of a wobble last week here if you want a friend! Starting at 15st 3lb lost 9lb in 1st week weigh in tomorrow but won't be much hoping to stick at it 100% ready for my 1st slim summer! Good luck and be strong we can do it!x

Back