Cambridge Diet day 1

Jilly ur prob up cuz of the water retention...stick with it.

Tbh I am struggling today, I don't want a massive meal but jus like a pack of crisps or something but I kno if I do that I'm only cheating myself from losing the wieght :-/

I jumped on the scales this morning (I'm only on day 3) and I have gone down by 6lb....nearly half a stone jus gone B-) official wiegh with consultant is Sunday evening so hopefully seeing my cc will motivate me even more

When is everyone's wiegh ins? xxx

6lbs in 3 days! That is brilliant! I find weighing in at the end of the day I can be up by 2lbs!

My weigh in (is at home, by myself, consultant I only see every 6 weeks) is Friday morning, butt naked, empty bladder!:D

I know the feeling - I just want to "pop" something in my mouth - like tonight I was cooking for my kids and I just wanted to taste the sauce!!! But I didnt...............

The only person who will suffer - is me.

Tbh I am struggling today, I don't want a massive meal but jus like a pack of crisps or something but I kno if I do that I'm only cheating myself from losing the wieght :-/

Don't do it!!!

In early days when I stayed late at work and didn't have a pack with me, I felt very light headed and faint. Only thing in the staff room was a pack of crisps... Ate them so I was able to drive home safe but I felt ill with them for days after!

So not worth it hun!! I have a teaspoon of pickled cabbage or an egg if I really have the need to chew! Look at ss+ foods if you need a chewing fix! :) x

It's soo hard especially when it comes to doin the tea...it's Friday night, I nicked a few chips off my other half...now I feel crappy :-(

Gem u have done amazing to have lost what u have to date...I don't feel as strong as I did 2 days ago. Aaaarrrrrggghhhh I wanna scream

It's soo hard especially when it comes to doin the tea...it's Friday night, I nicked a few chips off my other half...now I feel crappy :-(

Gem u have done amazing to have lost what u have to date...I don't feel as strong as I did 2 days ago. Aaaarrrrrggghhhh I wanna scream

I don't have kids and my oh cooks for himself so I rarely have to deal with food. It must be much harder to prepare and cook things and not partake in temptation! You should be proud of yourself that you're still on track after the extra temptation! I probs would've had a few minor slips if I had to cook!

Just remember how happy you feel with every lb loss! :) xx

It REALLY is difficult having to still cook for other members of the household! That is VERY hard for me still. I feel the need to pop something in my mouth whilst cooking (carrot, mushroom etc)... that is still a temptation for me. What I do now is, I cook a big batch of whatever, and freeze some, so I dont have to cook every single night.

Ok jus had my wiegh in first week down. Iv lost 11lb :) over the moon

Gotta b honest I did skip a shake yesterday and Friday cuz I was soo busy but my consultant gave me a telling off...

Ok jus had my wiegh in first week down. Iv lost 11lb :) over the moon

Gotta b honest I did skip a shake yesterday and Friday cuz I was soo busy but my consultant gave me a telling off...

Wwwwhoooohoooo WELL DONE!!!:D

Now doesnt that feel goooooood!!!!!

Next weeks weight loss will be less, so dont be dissapointed.... just keep focused!

Aaaw Thanx girls...it feels amazing, I'm hoping to lose 6lb by next week. I'm so glad I dnt feel hungry all the time and throwing food away (babies left overs) instead of eating them is becoming easy.

I did ask my consultant if I can add pepper and Tabasco sauce to soups, she said yes to pepper no to sauce.

Only lost 2lb this week but good inch loss...I started running daily since last Wednesday so cc thinks I might have gained muscle mass which explains the tiny wieght loss :)

How's the diet going for everyone? Im
still going strong. 3rd wiegh in later :)

How's the diet going for everyone? Im
still going strong. 3rd wiegh in later :)

Have been good but tonight I'm hungry... for something real. Going to go to bed so I dont stand in front of the open fridge another time !

Good luck for WI! Let us know the results.....

Hi all ... Started cd today... Got the mother of all headaches... I'm 5ft 4 and I weigh 12st 10.. I want to lose about 2-3 stone, but tbh, I feel like s*** getting the water down has been hard but I've done it!!! Good luck to everyone

Only lost 1lb...not a happy bunny :-(

Hi all ... Started cd today... Got the mother of all headaches... I'm 5ft 4 and I weigh 12st 10.. I want to lose about 2-3 stone, but tbh, I feel like s*** getting the water down has been hard but I've done it!!! Good luck to everyone

You will do it, stick with it. It really does get easier after day 5...dnt give up. It'l b worth it when u wiegh urself in a week xx gl

Back