Cambridge diet expert

Thank you so much for replying! I have 2atone to loose now lost 1 & half already but just wanted a booster was going to do cd then go back to sw to maintain but after reading your threads and now you have told me a little more unsure it will work. Thank you for answering though. Xxxx

jnaholland said:
Thank you so much for replying! I have 2atone to loose now lost 1 & half already but just wanted a booster was going to do cd then go back to sw to maintain but after reading your threads and now you have told me a little more unsure it will work. Thank you for answering though. Xxxx

No problem at all xxx good luck with your two stone x

beckboo said:
How are you getting on cazz..??!! I seem to have come out the other side again, was very low but think it was hormonal, first period on CD..!! Nightmare xx

Hi mate feeling quite low at the moment I gave in on Thursday and Friday :-( I feel under so much pressure with the wedding and the lack of enthusiasm from families!!! I know it sounds stupid but you only ever really have one day that's all about you and that's your wedding!!! Except our families only think about themselves :-( makes me not want them there!!
I really need to stay focused it's 6 weeks and 6 days now my second hen do is in 3 weeks so need to feel good. Well done to you getting through your daughters party and most of all your period!!! It's awful the cravings you have just before!! I need two good weeks on then I'll be ok :-( happy mothers day to you xxxx

Oh no.. Weddings are meant to be the best day of your lives and I'm sure it will be on the day, whatever shape or size brides always look fab and on the day I'm sure all the stresses will go and you'll love it xx

beckboo said:
Oh no.. Weddings are meant to be the best day of your lives and I'm sure it will be on the day, whatever shape or size brides always look fab and on the day I'm sure all the stresses will go and you'll love it xx

Bless you thanks :) I hope so!! How's your mothers day been?

Cazz46 said:
Bless you thanks :) I hope so!! How's your mothers day been?

It will be..!! Your slim you've got a lovely partner and 4 beautiful kids ?

We're just chilling as my hubby went away this morning it's also my eldest daughters birthday x watching a dolphins tale x how about you? X

beckboo said:
It will be..!! Your slim you've got a lovely partner and 4 beautiful kids ?

We're just chilling as my hubby went away this morning it's also my eldest daughters birthday x watching a dolphins tale x how about you? X

Adam works weekends so home with the kids doing what mums do best EVERYTHING!!
I can hear them fighting grrrrr drives me up the wall haha!!!!
They all have chicken pox so they have been super grumpy, no wonder I have slipped into a deep depression hahaha!
What part of the country do you live?

Cazz46 said:
Adam works weekends so home with the kids doing what mums do best EVERYTHING!!
I can hear them fighting grrrrr drives me up the wall haha!!!!
They all have chicken pox so they have been super grumpy, no wonder I have slipped into a deep depression hahaha!
What part of the country do you live?

Kent x you??

Cazz46 said:
March :-( move back ha

They're closing the barracks :-( everyone's off to kinloss. Right blow it I must confess I've munched tuna cucumber then bloody party cake grrr what happened to me being in the zone ?

beckboo said:
They're closing the barracks :-( everyone's off to kinloss. Right blow it I must confess I've munched tuna cucumber then bloody party cake grrr what happened to me being in the zone ?

Well you have made me feel better about Thursday and Friday hahaha the tuna and cucumber was ok but party cake was a fail!!!!
Oh well new day tomorrow it's not like you have a wedding in 7 weeks lol you have until summer you lucky thing are you on Facebook ?

I know trouble is I now feel I could eat more and just get it out the way lol, also my family don't know I'm on it this time as I've not wanted to say anything and my sisters decided she wants to stay end of march oh god..!!!! Then what do I do hurrumph..!! Yes I am, are we allowed to give names out on here tho lol??

beckboo said:
I know trouble is I now feel I could eat more and just get it out the way lol, also my family don't know I'm on it this time as I've not wanted to say anything and my sisters decided she wants to stay end of march oh god..!!!! Then what do I do hurrumph..!! Yes I am, are we allowed to give names out on here tho lol??

Well when I eat I binge :-/ on Friday I ate everything haha I just love food so much!!! Just be honest with your sister or have that week off but eat low carbs!!! I don't know if you can give out names but here goes haha caron aliker ;-)

Cazz46 said:
Well when I eat I binge :-/ on Friday I ate everything haha I just love food so much!!! Just be honest with your sister or have that week off but eat low carbs!!! I don't know if you can give out names but here goes haha caron aliker ;-)

I presumed your not the one in the wedding dress so have added you ;-)

Cazz46 said:
That's great well done 2stone 4lb to go ha!
I'm ok as I know I'm going to bed soon!
I love that feeling of emptiness too physiological Is the best word to describe this diet! If I eat anything I'm convinced I can see it on my face,I think everyone else are talking about how fat I have got, I hate seeing that others have lost weight!! Nightmare I'm only happy when I'm hungry haha I get weighed next Tuesday I'm hoping for a good weight loss and I will feel fantastic that's what is keeping me going!!! It's great to be able to talk to someone who feels the same :) xxxx

I feel exactly the same... Nothing taste as good as those skinny jeans I'm gonna get myself onto....

Back