Cambridge diet expert

Cazz46

Have been on the Cambridge diet for 4 years on and off!!! I have fallen pregnant on it twice and I know so much about it!!! However sticking to it is a different question I am getting married in 8 weeks and struggling to overcome the need to binge!! I talk myself into eating,I actually have conversations about whether I should eat or not and seem to always have a winning debate!!! I have just been on my hen do and I felt amazing e ven though I hadn't reached my target!! I think I over think the target thing more than just taking notice of how I feel!!!!
I have lost 8 stone and only want to loose a stone and a half more but it's so difficult!!! Is there anyone else having the same problem?

Cazz46 said:
Have been on the Cambridge diet for 4 years on and off!!! I have fallen pregnant on it twice and I know so much about it!!! However sticking to it is a different question I am getting married in 8 weeks and struggling to overcome the need to binge!! I talk myself into eating,I actually have conversations about whether I should eat or not and seem to always have a winning debate!!! I have just been on my hen do and I felt amazing e ven though I hadn't reached my target!! I think I over think the target thing more than just taking notice of how I feel!!!!
I have lost 8 stone and only want to loose a stone and a half more but it's so difficult!!! Is there anyone else having the same problem?

Hey, I'm a bit of an on/off CD dieter too!! Lost 4stone in 10 weeks 4 yrs ago, have tried several times again but am now on day 9 and have my first weigh in this evening..!!! I too have major cravings and tell myself it's the worst diet in the world we're taught to eat after all haha, but it works and once I've had my shake I feel much better

beckboo said:
Hey, I'm a bit of an on/off CD dieter too!! Lost 4stone in 10 weeks 4 yrs ago, have tried several times again but am now on day 9 and have my first weigh in this evening..!!! I too have major cravings and tell myself it's the worst diet in the world we're taught to eat after all haha, but it works and once I've had my shake I feel much better

Oh and I have 6 stone to lose but talking myself out of that already, thinking perhaps 3 haha

Cazz46 said:
Hope your weigh in was successful I am so hungry right now being day two back on the diet :-(

Think of it as being psychological..!! 10lbs I lost, every day is hard for me but the weight loss is so worth it, I feel so guilty if I cave and eat x hope your ok x

Cazz46 said:
Hope your weigh in was successful I am so hungry right now being day two back on the diet :-(

Lost 10lbs yay..!! Each day is a struggle for me but so worth it in the end..! The guilt I feel when I eat is much worse than the hunger.. It's psychological ?

That's great well done 2stone 4lb to go ha!
I'm ok as I know I'm going to bed soon!
I love that feeling of emptiness too physiological Is the best word to describe this diet! If I eat anything I'm convinced I can see it on my face,I think everyone else are talking about how fat I have got, I hate seeing that others have lost weight!! Nightmare I'm only happy when I'm hungry haha I get weighed next Tuesday I'm hoping for a good weight loss and I will feel fantastic that's what is keeping me going!!! It's great to be able to talk to someone who feels the same :) xxxx

That's it, each day I go to bed I think that's another day crossed off my list from this psychological torture haha ? we can do this ?

Yes we can night night I'm off too bed hopefully feeling a lot better and a little lighter in the morning xxxx

Doing good thankyou becky! day three the killer!but went for a mile run and going for another 3 tonight I did have a omelette and my usual 4 litres of water ha!! How are you doing?

Cazz46 said:
Doing good thankyou becky! day three the killer!but went for a mile run and going for another 3 tonight I did have a omelette and my usual 4 litres of water ha!! How are you doing?

Wow well done you..!!! Are you not on SS then?? Do eggs knock you out of ketosis? X

beckboo said:
Wow well done you..!!! Are you not on SS then?? Do eggs knock you out of ketosis? X

No they have no carbs in them I normally have one egg and 3 egg whites lower in fat and the dry fry it!! I add a tiny amount of cheese salt and pepper :) I am on SS however I just wanted to eat everything today being that this was my hardest day!!! I have only had one shake!! Back to SS tomorrow :-(
I have to say it's really helping me having someone to talk to it's keeping me motivated thank you!

Cazz46 said:
No they have no carbs in them I normally have one egg and 3 egg whites lower in fat and the dry fry it!! I add a tiny amount of cheese salt and pepper :) I am on SS however I just wanted to eat everything today being that this was my hardest day!!! I have only had one shake!! Back to SS tomorrow :-(
I have to say it's really helping me having someone to talk to it's keeping me motivated thank you!

Oh me too!! I have 4 shakes a day and still want food, just ate some tuna in spring water!!! Can't help myself, it's not hunger just greed to eat..!! And chew!!!!! Lol

beckboo said:
Oh me too!! I have 4 shakes a day and still want food, just ate some tuna in spring water!!! Can't help myself, it's not hunger just greed to eat..!! And chew!!!!! Lol

I know even though you don't have that hunger it doesn't stop you wanting all those lovely smelling foods!! Just goes to show we eat for the sake of it!!! I always have to have something to chew on it's habit!! As long as it's all low carb that's all I care about!! I'm trying to figure out how to request you but I have no idea ha!!!

I have no idea how to use this site either, it's a free app on my phone so perhaps if I bought it I'd get the extras like a profile??!

beckboo said:
I have no idea how to use this site either, it's a free app on my phone so perhaps if I bought it I'd get the extras like a profile??!

Same here I didn't realise there was one you could buy ( I won't be doing that) haha

Cazz46 said:
Same here I didn't realise there was one you could buy ( I won't be doing that) haha

Think it's only 1.49 or something but not sure, might look into it some more x really nice to log in and have someone going they the same x

beckboo said:
Think it's only 1.49 or something but not sure, might look into it some more x really nice to log in and have someone going they the same x

Just come back from my run had a pepsi max and I'm going to bed soon!!!!being that this is day 3 I have normally dropped a lot of weight by now but I don't feel like I have! I'm not going to weigh myself until Sunday or Monday as I know I'll be disappointed if I haven't!! I feel like time is slipping away it will be 7 weeks till the wedding and I just feel like I'm never gonna shift this last 1 1/2 stone I would be so happy to get back down to 11.6 by Tuesday WI then I have three weeks until my second hen do!!! I could get into the tens by then I reckon!!!! God I'm losing the will to live everyday is a battle!!!! Do you have a goal?

Your doing too much..!! Running on SS in the first 2 weeks I didn't think was advisable xx you've got loads of time to loose that weight but I'm guessing your feeling the pressure with the time scale and getting married x

Last weigh in I was 15st 10 so really feeling daunted by it all. First time round I was 11st 2 at my lowest and a size 12 but I'd like to be that again..!! I was 15st 2 and lost that weight in 10 weeks and want to blitz it just as quick as I find SS sole destroying :-(

Back