Cambridge Diet first-timer! Any tips to help me on my journey?

Souffle-la

Hi everyone!

I'm starting CD SS+ tomorrow, really excited/nervous as I have never done anything like this before. I just wanted to know is there anything I should prepare myself for, am I going to have days where I am starving, will it make me feel ill etc.. Also are there any flavours of food/shakes that are particularly disgusting and I should avoid? Is there anything really nice you could recommend?

I really hope this works for me as I have been researhing this diet for a long time now and now I feel mentally ready to do this!!

Thanks guys xx

Regarding packs it's just preference. I don't think there are any that all of us hate or love. :)

The first week can be difficult, take it easy & prepare for hunger and headaches. If you feel like eating just remember that this is a hurdle you have to push through for it all to be worth it, the whole journey is nothing like the first week. If you feel bad come on here and we will encourage you to keep going. It shouldn't make you ill but you might not feel great until you get into Ketosis and then you should feel a wonderful difference.

You sound in the right frame of mind though, good luck!

Thanks! I'll definitely be on here when I'm going through a rough patch lol!

Also I was wondering, can I expect any hidden costs when I go to see my CDC tomorrow, I know how much to pay for sachets and stuff, but do I need to buy special bottles or anything to mix the shakes or soups in?

And another thing, how will I know when I'm in ketosis?

Sorry for all the questions!!

Sophie x

Back