Cambridge Diet- how do i know?????

jaynie1985

Hi am on my 4th day and just wondering how would i know if am at the ketosis level yet?????

thanks

xx:confused::confused::confused:

sorry jayne, am in work and the boss came in so my message was cut short. the ketostix from your cd counsellor? you wee on them after a few days and see if you are in ketosis?

You can usually tell because you dont feel hungry anymore and you feel like you can take on the world well not literally but you do get a burst of energy which in the first few days you lack!! Good luck with your journey xxx

I got into ketosis this weekend and can characterise it thus:

Not hungry
Not interested in food (I tested myself this morning by thinking, long and hard, about a sausage and egg mcmuffin. No interest at all. Yay!)
Feel fabulous - bags of energy
Very happy and positive
Headaches abated

HTH
Lx

Hi Netty and Juile.

Dont see cbc untill Friday so will ask her then..

i am starting to feel abit better today as yesterday at this time i could of eaten the whole world but today can wait for my porrige lol

xx

You might get a bit cold, especially your extremities like palms. But genear;lly you will feel energised and not hungry. :D

hi jaynie, i think you can buy the ketostix from the chemists ? i know that you can get them on ebay but they would take a while to be delivered. but am sure that you can get them from the chemists

hi liz

how long have you been on cb for????

xx

Hi Jaynie
Started last Mon, sole sourcing, and it took me longer than I would have liked to get into kts but glad I stuck with it - I feel fine now, in fact better than fine!

Hi Liz

wow i cant wait till friday to see the results i want a 5 - 7 lb loss
if am not on ketosis will i not loose any????

also am on ss only how much water do i need am drinking 3.5l a day is this ok???? or do i need more i feel ok????

thanks

xx

hi jaynie, are you in your first week? im on week 3. i lost 11lb the first week and 3lb the second week. I started on a tuesday and by the saturday i was in ketosis, i checked by weeing on a stick, and i did have loads of energy. loads of it. needing less sleep was great and not having to nap in the day time.!

hi netty

yeah on first week. thats brill 11lb in your first week!!!!!!!!! :) :) (i wish)

i think am allmost on ketosis not feeling hungry maybe its in my head who knows lol

xx

Back