Cambridge Diet Mail Order?

SharonJayne1970

Silver Member
Can I do this at all? Would a CDC be able to send me packs Mail Order if I paid for postage? The reason I ask is I am still getting no support from my CDC and she is the only one where I live the others are all quite a way to travel. I am getting really disheartened with the whole thing now to be honest.

Aww hun sorry your not getting what you need from your cdc, I was in the same boat hun until last week when I found another cdc, will only be seeing him every 2wks but its better than seeing someone weekly and getting nothing from it.
Sorry cant help you with your question.
Dont give up, you can do this hunni.xxxxxxxxx

hiya hun, sorry to hear that. have you rang head office to check there may be a new cdc somewhere near you?
hope you get something sorted soon.

becky xxx

Sorry to hear you're having no help from your CDC....like Becky suggested, it's worth calling Cambridge head office to see if there's another counsellor near you....not all of them are listed on the website, so you may be in luck (fingers crossed).

Good luck hun :eek:)

i am from wales too, wonder if its the same cdc?

hun, ring head office up and if there is no one else available then they should be able to suggest something!

hi all when you say your not getting nothing from your cdcs what do you mean.
i havnt felt like my lady is doing anythin really, she comes once a week drops off my shakes takes the money and goes.i was going to change cdc
as there are a few more one in wigan, and a couple more but the times from them didnt fit in with my work times.
so im just plodding on, i have the worst will power i wish i had more support, but i get nagged by everyone. people just say its easy dont eat and you will loose weight easy to say when you dont have a weight prob sis.
what is supposed to happen at the visits and are they supposed to call or anything befor your next meeting.

I go 2 my cdcs house, she weighs measures me and i get my packs. I do sometimes wish shed be more full of advice and helpfull, thats why i like here so much, cuz i get from minimins what id like 2 get from her. x

Thanks for all the help. I have two weeks worth of packs left so I am going to try for a couple of 100% weeks and hopefully will have sorted out another CDC before I finish them. Have replied to all the pms too

Good luck hunni, keep with it, i dont meet my new cdc until 16th july so im ss while i wait.xx

Back