Cambridge Diet Newbie

Hellenich

Hi All,

I am starting cambrideg diet today, I'm not going to lie im a bit nervous! Going to try my first porridge in a mo....hope it tastes ok!!

Would love to hear from anyone regarding their experiences/side effects(hopefully not that!!) xx

Good luck with it huni. Im now on my 4th week and its gone so fast!!

From what I've heard hun the porridge isn't well liked but I hope you find it okay. I'm on 3 chocolate shakes a day (Me, fussy...? Never!) lol xxx

Hi and welcome!
I dont mind the apple porridge ya know , not keen on the soups tho....apart from the spicey tomatoe that ones not too bad.
If you can get thru your first week hun the results are fantastic ...so very definatly worth the effort.
Drink plenty of water and stay away from food smells lol
Ill keep my fingers crossed for you xoxox

Thank you :eek:) well the porridge wasnt very nice...i still have half a bowl and cant bring myself to eat anymore!! maybe i should try a shake?! have u tried the mango flavour shake? I hope its worth while and i feel better after my first WI! xx

Thank you :eek:) well the porridge wasnt very nice...i still have half a bowl and cant bring myself to eat anymore!! maybe i should try a shake?! have u tried the mango flavour shake? I hope its worth while and i feel better after my first WI! xx

I haven't huni but they do seem to be liked on here :) and you definitely will don't worry, I use this site loads, but especiallyin the first week when I honestly thought I wouldn't manage it. Now I'm 18lb down and I know theres no going back for me :) xxx

Hellenich said:

I've just started my 3rd week. I love the porridge. Lol. But everyone is different. I've not tried the mango shake my CDC doesn't seem to have it but after what I've heard on here everyone likes it. Good luck with your first week. Xx

All i keep thinking about is food as i am paranoid im going to slip up! is this normal do you think?! Its like im obsessed haha xx

i love the porridge, the apple and cinnamon 1 is lovely, i dont like the original, and havent tried the maple and pecan although im going to when i see the cdc next, i find the porridge gives me 'food' .. if i stuck to just shakes i dont think i would get very far with cd
good luck xx

All i keep thinking about is food as i am paranoid im going to slip up! is this normal do you think?! Its like im obsessed haha xx

Totally normal huni, by the 3rd night I thought I was going to cry, it was all I could think about! But it does go away and the whole thing gets much easier honest xxx

Back