Cambridge Diet Sole Source 100% Forum!

I've felt fantastic (when only 1 and half stone from goal). I'll feel fantastic again once I get back there. And then I'll be unstoppable once I get to goal.

I used to check myself out in the mirror and feel so good. I love having a flat stomach. .... it won't be long till I'm checking myself out again:) who care's if that is vain!

Not vain at all .. just sounds like plain common sense to me! *lol*

You looked great when I saw you last weekend in Covent Garden - and will look (and feel) even MORE fantastic when you get to your goal :D .

brilliant idea am glad to be a member of the 100% ssing or 41/2 weeks now :)

What a fabulous idea!
Good luck to everyone on SS.Hopefully my days on SS are behind me forever,but I am a huge believer that it works!and as I near goal and work up the plans,I know I would never have got this far without the great results that SS gives you if you are committed and stay motivated and positive

Fantastic Idea !
Wooo Hooo and Good Luck to everyone in the CD 100% CLUB!!!

Lea xx

I'm doing the sole source plus step 1b 100% does that mean i'm not allowed?
I'm confused as it's sole source but with a meal???!!!!
help!!

I think this is an excellent idea thank you very much for creating this forum! It will be useful to talk to people who are doing SSing 100% instead of talking to each other in just one thread like before so thanks very much indeed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe there could be a thread for each of the CD plans - 100%, 810, 1000 etc

I only know I stop posting when I fall off the wagon!

OK so I have a question I am SSplusing 100% and I'm aware you are allowed black tea and coffee. I would normally have tea with milk but no sugar, so has anyone found a way to drink tea (any Variety) to make it more pallatable but still sticking to diet 100%?
I was told you can drink fruit teas if they had no citric acid in them is this correct? if so which variety is best to go for?
I want to stick to SSplusing 100% but sometimes want a hot drink, what do others do?

Hi Laws1200

I drink Redbush with no milk or Peppermint tea, both are really refreshing and you don't have to leave the bag in for too long if you find it too strong without milk. Both are naturally caffiene(?sp) free. I really don't think you can have fruit teas - only leaf teas but I'm sure your CDC will give you the correct answer to that.

Thanks for that, I will have to get some.
Laura

I love my tea very very strong normally but since starting to take it black i find it better slightly weaker than i'd normally have.

Also want to say it gets easier to drink black, quite a few weeks back now i was given a cuppa with just the tiniest splash of milk in (which is how i took it before CD) and i had to throw it because it tasted really rank.

OK so I have a question I am SSplusing 100% and I'm aware you are allowed black tea and coffee. I would normally have tea with milk but no sugar, so has anyone found a way to drink tea (any Variety) to make it more pallatable but still sticking to diet 100%?
I was told you can drink fruit teas if they had no citric acid in them is this correct? if so which variety is best to go for?
I want to stick to SSplusing 100% but sometimes want a hot drink, what do others do?

It depends which SS+ programme you're doing. If you're doing the option of 4 packs plus 200 mls of skimmed milk, then you can add the milk allowance to tea or coffee if you wish. If you've opted for 3 packs plus the 200 cal meal, then you can't have milk at all and would need to drink your tea/coffee black.

As for the type of tea, anything made from a leaf is permissible ie. regular tea-bags, green tea, Earl Grey, peppermint or nettle but none which are made from a fruit or flower as they contain natural sugars and could take you out of ketosis.

HTH :)

nothing to stop people creating whatever thread they want here in the new sub forum.

whatever works for anyone but we can all talk to each other. It isn't about the food as such it is about the attitude to following the plan as laid out by the CD

Rules Of This Forum!
100% Strictly Sole Source Forum

100% Sole Source forum should not include SS+ as that is food and food will be discussed which would be unfair to the strictly SS people. If someone moves onto SS+ then the other part of the CD forum would be appropriate to then use.

The majority of people asked for a food free forum and this is why this one was made.

Thanks Sharon,
looks like I'm off to another group because the Sole Source programme I am on is not not allowed despite it being 100% SS
thanks anyway

I'm out too - as SS+ or 810 is the plan agreed with my CDC

Good luck to all you SS 100%'ers

Hang on in there for now guys :)

We're still working through a few 'teething' issues with this new forum and debating whether or not those who do the SS+ programme should be included on this forum (whichever option you've chosen) as well as those doing entirely 'food free' plans.

Of course it's entirely unlikely that we can please everyone but we're doing our best :)

This is the 3rd time I've started this reply.
First time I was going to state that I already had a meal planned for next Saturday evening, as it's my birthday on Friday and my mum was coming down especially.
Second time I started justifying that it was only once, it was a conscious decision made before I started back but that I hadn't wanted to wait two weeks till it was past, I wouldn't have any alcohol and low carbs etc etc.
Now I have decided I'm simply not going to eat out: it's my birthday and if I want (andI use the term loosely, LOL) to stay in with a film and a bowl of soup and get something in for my mum, then so be it!
Now I just have to enforce the 'new' decision onto my brain so that I don't falter next weekend.....

Ignore me :)

TBH my only gripe with the other forum was that there were just too many people cheating or seeming to endorse cheating. It didn't matter to me which plan they were on to begin with.
I would welcome all people from any plan as long as they were doing it 100%.
It is not the talk of food that upsets me, more the fact that people weren't sticking to their chosen plan.
Just thought i'd add my views. :D

Back