Step 1 Sole Source Cambridge Diet SS Week 1 Done :)

I think its just when i'm around food I really want it tbh otherwise i'm ok. BUT...I can now sit in fast food places and just order water, so think i'm heading in the right direction :)
I still haven't done any ketone sticks I'm just assuming i'm automatically in ketosis if I haven't eaten anything other than the Cambridge bars/shakes & water???

I think you must be in ketosis then. I hardly ever use the sticks now, just if i need a bit of reassurance really. I know some people never use them, they know they are in ketosis because their hunger has gone and their energy has increased :)

It's my 3rd weigh in tomorrow, just hope the loss hasn't slowed down too much, have any of you guys noticed a bigger weight loss after only losing a few pounds the week before? or does it tend to come off in smaller amounts after the initial big loss? thanks :)

It's my 3rd weigh in tomorrow, just hope the loss hasn't slowed down too much, have any of you guys noticed a bigger weight loss after only losing a few pounds the week before? or does it tend to come off in smaller amounts after the initial big loss? thanks :)

Once u get that big initial loss due to water and Timmy contents leaving, u find you should get into a steady rhythm if 3-4lbs a week loss.

Looking at people's signatures, people seem to often get a random week with a much bigger loss, i have always wondered why!

Back