Cambridge diet week one

hello fellow dieters its just a quick not to say started the diet on ss 10 days a go and had my first weigh in on saturday and when on the scales nearly died of shock , my start1ng weight was 18st and when i was weighed it read 16st 13lb . cant believe i lost over a stone in the first week . if you struggle on the first few days please please just dont give up it really does work , only downside is i always seem to need the loo makes shopping exciting lol

lol

That's an amazing loss -woowoo!! You must be over the moon!

(I know what you mean about the loo - it does my head in!).

Lx

omg thats an amazing weight loss xx im on my 1st day so brill to read to give me that push x

today is day 11 and for some reason i am starving and loosing motivation not sure why. I will keep going and wont give in but i have to say today so far is so hard . i guess this time next week i will be thinking why all the stress but today i think i will be mostly grumpy lol

I'm craving carbs like mad. Dreaming about bread and rice and potatoes......
But I know there will come a point, soon, when I can have them again. Just not now
Stay strong

well done, i am desperate to see 16 on the scales, hopefully on Monday. Hope you are having a good week

steffandsarah said:
hello fellow dieters its just a quick not to say started the diet on ss 10 days a go and had my first weigh in on saturday and when on the scales nearly died of shock , my start1ng weight was 18st and when i was weighed it read 16st 13lb . cant believe i lost over a stone in the first week . if you struggle on the first few days please please just dont give up it really does work , only downside is i always seem to need the loo makes shopping exciting lol

That's amazing well done u, your an inspiration to others with a huge loss like that in week 1 :) let us know how the next weigh-in goes. Bring on the weight loss x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done
keep up the good work you are doing great :D

kaz:)

second weigh in yesterday another six pounds gone so a total of one and a half stone in two weeks

i am sure you will what this diet has shown me is that we are all capable of great things

steffandsarah said:
i am sure you will what this diet has shown me is that we are all capable of great things

Your posts are amazing I'm on day 4 of week 1 I have over 9 stone to lose but reading yours has given me hope that it will be worth it x

What an amazing loss, that has really motivated me. I'm only on day 1 and just can't stop thinking about food, it's so annoying. I will keep going though as there is not room for failure this time.

Hi Stephandsarah,
What an amazing loss,imagine going from the 18s to 16 something in one week and completely ignoring the 17s...:) how cool is that...its inspiring...jen

Well done on your weight loss xx

That's amazing!!! Just what I needed to read on my first day. It's really inspiring. You must be so happy :) x

Amazing!

I am only on my second day but struggling like mad!

Am at work and all my workmates are running around eating cakes, cookies, and toasties whilst I had my shake hours ago :(

I had a spoonful of tuna (from can on my first day), does thsi mean ketosis has restarted today?

Its pretty hard but I hope after 3 days I will get used to this empty feeling in my stomach.

Back