Cambridge diet week one

Absolutely not tuna, fish, chicken and eggs have no carbs at all where as the shakes have carbs. I think the idea of staying off food is partly to give the digestion a rest and partly to get out of the mindset of eating mindlessly. I'm on second day too and came home thinking 'what can I eat' but I know it's partly habit. I've just had a shake.

I've not told anyone at work what I'm doing, I just intend to stay away from all the crap!!

Good luck

Wow thats an amazing loss well done im only on day 1 and at the moment im just trying to rely on will power to keep me 100 % and why this diet will be worth it in the end so thank you for the motivation and keep it up.

Well done on ur loss!!! You must be so pleased! I'm on day 2 and so far so good. I ate all day on Sunday, so can't believe I will lose anything at my first weigh in on Saturday morning!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just wanted to share that I lost 7lb in my first weigh in today! I am very happy as I went to see Jessie J last night and had a few drinky poos. I feel very motivated by the result and positive about the next week. Apparently week 2 is no where near as hard as week one (fingers crossed!)

Back