Cambridge diet!!

Welcome, Baker 1984 : the more the merrier !:grouphugg:
This forum has been a life-saver for me, but is dangerously addictive...lol !!
Best of luck and stick with it- "Together we are stronger" XX

Thanks Lycho!

Having a really hard day today, feeling quite light headed and shaky need to get into Ketosis all I think about is when I can eat next and I am really grumpy!

Did anyone else feel like this on day 3?

That's the norm, unfortunately! By about day 6 you should be feeling much more energised! How's it going? Are you finding it okay to juggle the diet with being away?

Having a really hard day today, feeling quite light headed and shaky need to get into Ketosis all I think about is when I can eat next and I am really grumpy!Did anyone else feel like this on day 3?
Yes , yes and yes! Try to do as little as poss and take to your bed , or a really long wallow in the bath - just a bit of " me time" and getting away from places you would nornwould normally eat is good. Trust me , this will pass - and the end results are so worth it - have a read of some of the threads on here and a look at the inspirational photos.Good luck and stay strong !! xxx

Thanks girls! Had a much better day today and went out for dinner last night and resisted the wine and doughballs simply stuck with a plain salad! Now the weekend is approaching i can feel my first weigh in looming but excited too!

How have your weeks been?

Well done for sticking with it, Baker : you are over the worst now, and the excitement of that first weigh-in is worth all the pain- good luck!
We can say no to food -and wine! - and every time we do it gets easier.
On track so far - my 4th weigh in is Sunday - won't be a full week as my consultant is going on her hols.
Staying strong- hoping you are too. x

Hi baker well done on your first few days. It is really worth it when you see the weight falling off you xxx

Welcome baker!!! Your doing just great it seems pretty shitty now but the end result will be worth it when u reach your goal!! I'm
Hungry all time and drinking Loads of water it's Mind over matter!! Hope the rest of u r having a good week! I'm off this weekend got a party sat its guna kill me not drinking and no food!! Xxx

Welcome baker!!! Your doing just great it seems pretty shitty now but the end result will be worth it when u reach your goal!! I'm
Hungry all time and drinking Loads of water it's Mind over matter!! Hope the rest of u r having a good week! I'm off this weekend got a party sat its guna kill me not drinking and no food!! Xxx
You can do it, Charlene : you did it last weekend and look at the fab loss you had! - so you can do it again.
At least you are going out this Saturday, not like the last one. Have a great time and stay on track. Sending you a little Welsh dragon for good luck......:dragon:
Sorry he isn't a red one !

Thank u for the welsh dragon it will come in handy I'm sure!! Indeed I can do it that's the spirit lol yes least I'm going out and not sat in!! God bring on 9weeks time lol xxx

:) Hiya baker, welcome to the forum, its a marvellous place for support and advice and being with people who understand how you're feeling! Hopefully you have got through the worst it, the first five or so days, and things are getting a little easier. Good luck for your first weigh in, its my third this morning

Hi everyone,

Started the Cambridge diet today and thought I would see how others are finding it! This forum seems quite good and Down to earth. Your stories have already motivated me. Thank you

Hi Sarah :) I am on day 10 and am loving it. The first few days are the hardest then once you are 'over the hill' its plain sailing xxx

Welcome Sarah! I am only 5 days in to the diet too, and everyone is right first 3 days are the hardest but keep thinking of why you are doing this to get through it and use the forums they are a good distraction! Good luck x

Baker, is your weigh in on Sunday? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it was the weekend?

Welcome to the forum, Sarah! Best of luck on your Cambridge journey!!

Baker, is your weigh in on Sunday? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it was the weekend?

Welcome to the forum, Sarah! Best of luck on your Cambridge journey!!

Yes country bumpkin the weigh in is tomorrow eeek - first weekend to get through, thankfully my hubby is at work so he is not making anything like bacon for breakfast which would mean me having to sit watching and smelling him eat it (probably drooling ;-)

Has anyone else got any plans for this weekend?

I'm going to take my daughter to a fun day with my mum - my mum started the diet on wed so trying to encourage her and keep her motivated too.

I want a quiet weekend as I seem to have been very busy all week x

Back