Cambridge diet!!

I just measure myself compared to last week! I've lost 4.5 inches off my legs 1inch off my bust and 1/2 inch off my waist and my right arms gone up an inch lol what's that about x

CB is right, it's from you waving away all that food and drink at your Dad's party lol!!

That's brilliant Charlene! You must feel amazing x

I know can't believe it! Went swimming this morning only done 30lengths and I'm absolutely shattered I need to get a grip lol xx

Well done charlene what a great weight loss 3 weeks in and those measurements are fav especially the legs! Ha i did the same yesterday went for a swim and was so tired after 5 minutes kept clock watching got to 15 minutes and got out! Everylittle helps tho!

It's knocked it out of me all day I could fall dead on my feet I'm that shattered lol!! Doesn't make sense! Aww thank u! Your all doing great to xx

"Only" 30 lengths?! I'm not sure I could swim 13! The only time "only" is appropriate in your statement is if the pool is a mere 5 metres long. Otherwise, your 30 lengths is brilliant!

Good luck. Doing ok. I have WI tomorrow. I wish it was another day though Tuesday is a rubbish day x

Brilliant Charlene. I lost 3 1/4lbs was really happy that's me lost 17 1/2 lbs x

Back