Cambridge diet

This forum does help with tips, and motivation. 17lbs in 20 days...would never have believed that I could do that! My BMI is now overweight from obese so I'm happy! Also I can now fit Ito jeans that I could 2 years ago...I'm now wearing them to death haha! I feel so much better, and my confidence is rising as people are starting to notice :) good thing is knowing if I put anything in my mouth the work is un done, and I am not doing all this for nothing!
Next week I have 1 of 2 wedding.... Both a week apart and I'm bridesmaid for both! That was the kick up the butt I needed (I have always been lastminute.com).
With everything I am all or nothing, I woke up one day and gave up meat and that was 7 years ago..and haven't looked back. But I have also never stuck to a diet for longer than 2 weeks.
I was told by my counsellor (as I have to eat at weddings) that if I drank alcohol I will immediately come out of ketosis. And being a true foody (pig) at heart I will choose food :) I'm so excited to eat! I'm going to make the best choices, eat before I go for the meal...and eat as lil as I can get away with...as I am SO determined to be a size 12 by Xmas!
I think it's good that we have this forum, so we can moan (in my case) as give tips, hint and support to all.

We can all do it, and I think it shows real grit and determination by even starting! So well done
:) xx

Get us all motivated on a Saturday night when we would usually be drinking and stuffing our faces. Or maybe that was just me :) x

Yeah that was me, I would get home and eat sandwiches, crisps, baby bell cheese and then maybe cereal... I'd wake up with sore head and forget all I had eaten lol... Tomoro will have a clear head and porridge lol
Xx

It's just so interesting reading everyone's stories too! Yeah I can imagine weekends being the worst, I'm gonna do overtime at work so I don't have so much time to think about food, plus me and my friend (who is also starting Monday) do three 5mile walks a week after work so this will help keep mind off.
Wow 2 weddings and both a bridesmaid, corr you are lucky! I just got married 2 weeks ago (best day of my life) but the dress sucked me in loads and I was comfy. I couldn't loose much weight due to the extent of alterations but I have no regrets with that. Just wanna get nice and slim for holiday! I wanna wear a bikini!!! And look good in it of course! Not have the decision of weather I put my bikini bottoms over or under my stupid pouch lol!!! Xxx

Get us, Chauntelle, breaking our weekend food habits :).

That's good your friend is doing it with you Emmz. All my friends do is eat :(.

I'd like to loose another 6 stones which would bring me to around 11 stones. I'm not greedy ;).

Here's to a good day x

Yeah she's a good friend also and on our walks no doubt will help each other,

People keep asking about it and saying it won't work and ill put it all back on and blah blah! So annoying!

Ah I want to loose about 6 also so that's good! I'm really excited to start now :)xx

Morning!

Yeah breaking our habits....although I do still dream I am eating!! I went to marks n sparks yesterday...was nearly dribbling over the food. I think that's the only time I realise I'm not "eating" when people go on and on about what they're gonna eat :-(
Candy crush...been suing a lot of that to take mind off of eating as that keeps me busy for a while haha,
I would like to have a healthy BMI for the first time since my teens, I have another 3-4 stone to go or be happy being a size 12!!
A year ago for motivation I brought son diesel jeans...never been able to fit in them, or brave enough in the shop to try them lol. So with every diet they were my motivation....and I just keep looking at them...this diet is the closest I am going to get to wear them...and I am so excited ??
Have a good day everyone and ignore the roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings ...mmmmm :)
Xx

Awwww the jeans we long to fit in! Haven't we all been there!!? I have so many! I can't wait to finally bye the sale items that you always want! Coz they never have your size and even if they do you feel bad for buying them because its almost like you've admitted defeat! Lol oooo I may have to start candy crush! Seeing as I get so many requests on Facebook! Bril! Have a great day people :) xxxxxxx❤

Hello people

New to this forum have been on CD for 6 weeks now.
The weight loss has been good until now but the week that went by was bad in terms of snaking a little here and there, which showed up in today's weight in, loss for this week is only 1.1Lbs.
My total weight loss until now has been 24Lbs.
Today was big festival at home, the whole family was here so had a normal meal( carbs sugar basically everything) with every one.
Just feeling terrible.
I am going to pick myself up and get back on the diet starting now, the next few days are going to so hard.
But going to keep going.
Would love to get some inspiration from all of you

-S

Hello people

New to this forum have been on CD for 6 weeks now.
The weight loss has been good until now but the week that went by was bad in terms of snaking a little here and there, which showed up in today's weight in, loss for this week is only 1.1Lbs.
My total weight loss until now has been 24Lbs.
Today was big festival at home, the whole family was here so had a normal meal( carbs sugar basically everything) with every one.
Just feeling terrible.
I am going to pick myself up and get back on the diet starting now, the next few days are going to so hard.
But going to keep going.
Would love to get some inspiration from all of you

-S

24lbs in 6 weeks is an amazing loss. Well done. I've been on the diet 4 weeks so fairly new to this forum too but it defo helps.
There's going to bumps in the road in our journey to success. We're only human after all. Like you say it's about picking ourselves back up and getting back on plan. That takes strength so well done :)

Well don't to the weight loss, I've had a PJ day today, and whereas I would normally snack all day..what I did was have my bar early and every now n again have a mouth full. Maybe that may help us to stop snacking....I am craving something salty...ready salted crisps mmmmm

:) the day is nearly over so another one under our belt :) xx

I too had a pj day. Filled my time up by catching up with lots of stuff I had recorded on my sky planner and hadnt got around to watching. I tried the mix a mousse with a ready made and it was much nicer than with the packets.
Yep another day day under our shrinking belts :). Go us :) x

Is the mousse nice? I can't have it...joys of being a veggie!
I might do the ice tomoro. I had a vanilla shake...that was nice!
I've been catching up with tv, go back to Uni next mon so been reading over my drug calculation formulas...very boring but very essential lol. Watched black swan today...that's a strange film!
Now settling down to Sunday evening tv..would love a milky tea!
Xx

Is the mousse nice? I can't have it...joys of being a veggie!
I might do the ice tomoro. I had a vanilla shake...that was nice!
I've been catching up with tv, go back to Uni next mon so been reading over my drug calculation formulas...very boring but very essential lol. Watched black swan today...that's a strange film!
Now settling down to Sunday evening tv..would love a milky tea!
Xx

The mousse is ok. A bit of a strange texture, probably cause its not made with milk but was defo better with the ready shakes.
I put the berry water flavouring in the vanilla and blended with lots of ice. That was nice. A wee bit like raspberry ripple if you really stretch your imagination :).
Aaaah drug calculations. Takes me back. You very rarely use them these days but something you need to know.
I enjoyed black swan. Watched it on the plane to New York :). I watched trash tv all day - caught up on the real housewifes haha.
Do SS+ then you can have milky tea. Apparently there's not much difference in the losses. Your going to have to be inventive moving up the steps being veggie with all the protein. Tho there's always eggs. And quorn. My friends veggie and she hates all the meat substitutes cause she can't stand the texture.
We're defo getting there :). I fear a small loss this week because I had a big loss last week and my totm is due :( x

24lbs in 6 weeks is an amazing loss. Well done. I've been on the diet 4 weeks so fairly new to this forum too but it defo helps.
There's going to bumps in the road in our journey to success. We're only human after all. Like you say it's about picking ourselves back up and getting back on plan. That takes strength so well done :)

Hello Marie,

Thank you
Yes I just always want things moving smoothly and perfectly.
Being on this journey is making me learn that there will always be bumps, humps and twists and turn.
However the most important thing is not to lose focus of the destination.
On that ominously note, heading off to the gym for a workout.
- Swats

Hello Marie,

Thank you
Yes I just always want things moving smoothly and perfectly.
Being on this journey is making me learn that there will always be bumps, humps and twists and turn.
However the most important thing is not to lose focus of the destination.
On that ominously note, heading off to the gym for a workout.
- Swats

How are you finding your workout? I've only attempted two but almost passed out each time :( are you on ss?! X

How are you finding your workout? I've only attempted two but almost passed out each time :( are you on ss?! X

Yes I am in sole source, I try to not over exert myself. Days I am feeling not so energetic I just do a 30 min walk on the treadmill.
Days I feel good I do like a spinning class etc.
Start out slow and build from there.
Maybe you could start with alternate day exercising, will give your body enough time to recoup.

-S

Back