Cambridge Dieters Forum

Had a very poorly tummy at the start of the week,now I have a really bad cold and sore throat,wooooooooo is me.
I've taken:break_diet: because, I HAVE to be well enough to work ,and at the moment Iam certainly not!

If your feeling poorly could you move up a plan to 790, you would still be in ketosis.:confused:

fetch.dll

Thanks sweetie, not in ketosis anyway,and felt I really needed some vitamin c, to try and kick the flu thing I have.Thanks again.

Now I would like to put a tracker on, anyone know how to do it please

How to setup your weight tracker in your signature
Go the website Graphical Event Ticker for your Signature, Message Boards, Blogs and Web Page and set up a weight loss ticker by following the instructions, filling in your weight and goal, and create your own. On the finished page it gives several different versions of what to hylight and copy. Pick the BB code version , hylight it, then right click and copy.

Next go you your profile on this site, UserCP(in the blue bar above on the far left), click edit signature, and then paste it in your signature. Click save and your good to go ;)

Your tracker will now appear at the bottom of every post you have!

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/35-how-setup-your-weight-tracker-your-signature.html

How to setup your weight tracker in your signature
Go the website Graphical Event Ticker for your Signature, Message Boards, Blogs and Web Page and set up a weight loss ticker by following the instructions, filling in your weight and goal, and create your own. On the finished page it gives several different versions of what to hylight and copy. Pick the BB code version , hylight it, then right click and copy.

Next go you your profile on this site, UserCP(in the blue bar above on the far left), click edit signature, and then paste it in your signature. Click save and your good to go ;)

Your tracker will now appear at the bottom of every post you have!

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/35-how-setup-your-weight-tracker-your-signature.html

Thank you got it, and done it :D

Oh Penny I am so sorry you are feeling so awful, I hope you bounce back super fast. and as for that woman at work, what a nightmare doesn't sound like she was exactly being supportive. but I have to say I am a little worried that CD is making you lethargic and causing sleep problems, I have had exactly the opposite effect and thought most people felt great on it. have you spoken to your cdc or your gp? do any of the cdcs here know how they could help? I hope you feel better soon and can get back to cd and feel great on it too. lots of get better vibes

Lynn - nice to see your tracker!!

happy sunday everyone, we are off to Paultons Park today because Noddy is there and Rachel LOVES Noddy!

I have just had my weigh in and have lost 2lb so very pleased with that as i am on aam week, plus have lost another 2 and half inches, so 331/2 inches and 2 stone 8lbs in 11 weeks, that leaves me 14lbs to goal:D I might move my tracker then to lose the last few pounds.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LOSS, INCHES AND ONE STONE TO GO TO GOAL. X

Oh and I forgot to say, my scales show that as of today I have smashed through the 5 stone mark!!!!! of course it's not official but my scales have been the same as CDCs so I think it is true. am so chuffed just hope it shows on Monday night :)

have a great saturday everyone

I would be chuffed to the 5 stone mark, congrats and am sure the official CDC scales will read the same. x

I am soooo hungry today! This is going to be a long one:( Had to get up with Violet at 1.30am and my stomach was rumbling then... and all I can think about is my next shake! Grrr! SHould prob find my ketostix, maybe I somehow slipped out of ketosis, not done anything different I don't think..other than a long walk yesterday -maybe that is it.

Off to a National Trust property today and then back to my parents for dinner.... so I better stop being hungry or it really will be torture! God. I can't wait till I can sit down with them for a meal, it seems like such a long time...a lifetime almost.

Emma, if we didn't have plans before I read your post we would be straight to Paultons Park - not far from us. And Violet is literally obsessed (tho she isn't into watching him on tv strangely) with Noddy! How funny!
Have a good Sunday everyone,
Maddy xxx

Ohh u have your tracker back, and only 1 stone to go to goal, yippeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Thank you Lara/Christie, I am like a kid :D i am so excited, i spent the evening trying on some clothes i have not been able to wear for a long time, and so many fit and are a little loose i am thrilled. I kept a suit of mine from my PA days a M&S size 14 and thought i would give it a go for a laugh, it fits and is a little loose:eek: and i am thinking of having a photo taken of me in it for my fridge tracker as an incentive for the last stone. Hope you are doing ok and the knee is on the mend, you must also be close to goal now? Take care.

I am soooo hungry today! This is going to be a long one:( Had to get up with Violet at 1.30am and my stomach was rumbling then... and all I can think about is my next shake! Grrr! SHould prob find my ketostix, maybe I somehow slipped out of ketosis, not done anything different I don't think..other than a long walk yesterday -maybe that is it.

Off to a National Trust property today and then back to my parents for dinner.... so I better stop being hungry or it really will be torture! God. I can't wait till I can sit down with them for a meal, it seems like such a long time...a lifetime almost.

Emma, if we didn't have plans before I read your post we would be straight to Paultons Park - not far from us. And Violet is literally obsessed (tho she isn't into watching him on tv strangely) with Noddy! How funny!
Have a good Sunday everyone,
Maddy xxx

Hi Maddy, Hope its not too much of a struggle for you today, you are also close to goal. When are you planning to move through the plans? I was thinking about going on the 790 plan in a couple of weeks. Take care and have a lovely day.

Hello everyone - I've found you! I've been so lost, I kept clicking on the CD forum and nothing - it's amazing how dependant you become. I was Nicki6567 on there.

Hello everyone - I've found you! I've been so lost, I kept clicking on the CD forum and nothing - it's amazing how dependant you become. I was Nicki6567 on there.
:wavey: Glad you found us:D and you are right i was lost without the pink site, but everyone on here are great and you will find lots of our regular faces too.

Oh Penny I am so sorry you are feeling so awful, I hope you bounce back super fast. and as for that woman at work, what a nightmare doesn't sound like she was exactly being supportive. but I have to say I am a little worried that CD is making you lethargic and causing sleep problems, I have had exactly the opposite effect and thought most people felt great on it. have you spoken to your cdc or your gp? do any of the cdcs here know how they could help? I hope you feel better soon and can get back to cd and feel great on it too. lots of get better vibes

Lynn - nice to see your tracker!!

happy sunday everyone, we are off to Paultons Park today because Noddy is there and Rachel LOVES Noddy!

Bless you emma, think its just the way my body copes with stress,slightly better day at work,gave them what for,buggers,lol.

Thank you Lara/Christie, I am like a kid :D i am so excited, i spent the evening trying on some clothes i have not been able to wear for a long time, and so many fit and are a little loose i am thrilled. I kept a suit of mine from my PA days a M&S size 14 and thought i would give it a go for a laugh, it fits and is a little loose:eek: and i am thinking of having a photo taken of me in it for my fridge tracker as an incentive for the last stone. Hope you are doing ok and the knee is on the mend, you must also be close to goal now? Take care.
i had my final day of old clothes trying yesterday after trying on two old favorites i put all i had in 3 wardrobes full of oldies into bags and took them to my sisters who work in a charity shop i hope i can get a make over somewhere to get some new stuff that will fit

Back