Cambridge Dieters Forum

Glad to see so many of us here. Missing the pink site but LOADS of posters here.
Miss my diary too :cry:

Am on day 2 of SSing and drinking loads of water and black coffee....Need to get this last 8 lb off...although may change my target a bit lower!! Have not got a weigh in this week as am at the NEC on Tuesday....just hoping this will not be a down fall for me!!!

How is everything in the New House Rach? Anyone know how Bambi is doin...know she is so near to target...

Grrr!

I am not in FRIGGING ketosis:badmood: No wonder I am starving. I tested this morning and got my first ever neg and put in down to the fact that I had a dash of skimmed milk in coffee (altho I was already hungry the night before??)...I know I shouldn't have but it really was a dash and it has never affected me before (and not something I do often). CDC reckons it is ok anyway as she does it on SS-I didn't take her word for it btw, but then she is a bit of a rulebender iykwim. BUt I am still not back in tonight??? I really thought I would be by now, I haven't been carb sensitive up till now..this is very bizarre! And annoying as all hell.... how on earth do people manage to stay in ketosis on 790 (and are you meant to?).

Anyway, just :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: tomorrow, no coke zero even :sigh:

Lynn, I'm not sure about when I am going to step up to 790. CDC wants it to be at 11.5 as that is BMI 25 and then if I want to lose the next 5 to do it on there (it was my original goal). I am undecided whether I would want to go a little longer SS'g if I were allowed because as she isn't exactly a stickler for rules - but I think in my case she might make me stop anyway (I'm making her sound bad, she isn't really). Are you going to set a time to step up or is it dependent on your loss? I guess in theory it might be 2.5 weeks for me... I have no idea what my day weight is at the moment tbh so it might be more.... depends how this whole ketosis thing goes maybe :) Be cool if we step up around the same time!

Maddy xxx

OK, this wasn't meant to be a new thread,meant to go on the cambridge-dieters one! I apologise, how do I delete posts on here?

ooops, we now have two threads the same, one called 'Grrr' and the orginal which says it is moved!

I am not in FRIGGING ketosis:badmood: No wonder I am starving. I tested this morning and got my first ever neg and put in down to the fact that I had a dash of skimmed milk in coffee (altho I was already hungry the night before??)...I know I shouldn't have but it really was a dash and it has never affected me before (and not something I do often). CDC reckons it is ok anyway as she does it on SS-I didn't take her word for it btw, but then she is a bit of a rulebender iykwim. BUt I am still not back in tonight??? I really thought I would be by now, I haven't been carb sensitive up till now..this is very bizarre! And annoying as all hell.... how on earth do people manage to stay in ketosis on 790 (and are you meant to?).

Anyway, just :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: tomorrow, no coke zero even :sigh:

Lynn, I'm not sure about when I am going to step up to 790. CDC wants it to be at 11.5 as that is BMI 25 and then if I want to lose the next 5 to do it on there (it was my original goal). I am undecided whether I would want to go a little longer SS'g if I were allowed because as she isn't exactly a stickler for rules - but I think in my case she might make me stop anyway (I'm making her sound bad, she isn't really). Are you going to set a time to step up or is it dependent on your loss? I guess in theory it might be 2.5 weeks for me... I have no idea what my day weight is at the moment tbh so it might be more.... depends how this whole ketosis thing goes maybe :) Be cool if we step up around the same time!

Maddy xxx

Hi Maddy I hope you are back in ketosis very very soon. I have 1 stone left to my first goal although would like to go a further 7bls after this but will wait and see, so thought i would go 790 plan when very close to goal so about 4/5 weeks away i hope, so it would be great if we were going to go through the steps at the same time:D . Take care and catch up with you tomorrow.

Hi Penny, how are you feeling? better i hope, try not to work to hard, look after yourself , we always need your lovely chirpy little self around here you know. take care.:D

morning everyone, have had a great weekend and put all the stuff about our great day in my diary http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/13772-ems-diary-week-14-lot-more-go-3.html sorry not going to type it all again.

Maddy - so sorry about the evil milk knocking you out of Ketosis

Penny - so pleased you are feeling better

Lynn - how you feeling with just a stone left? on cloud 9?

Lara - hows the knee?

Debz - just 1lb to go hey!

oh ****, my mind has gone blank, have a great day everyone

hahah a little corner of pink siters !! lol
Just wanted to say , I hope that when the pink site is fixed that you wont all go off and leave us , its been nice to see new faces hope that you will still continue to post on this site too!!
nat x;)

hahah a little corner of pink siters !! lol
Just wanted to say , I hope that when the pink site is fixed that you wont all go off and leave us , its been nice to see new faces hope that you will still continue to post on this site too!!
nat x;)

I think you will find that most of us pinkies will continue with this site as well as out little home:D At this rate i will be super slim, there will be no time to eat naughty stuff lol.

morning everyone, have had a great weekend and put all the stuff about our great day in my diary http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/13772-ems-diary-week-14-lot-more-go-3.html sorry not going to type it all again.

Maddy - so sorry about the evil milk knocking you out of Ketosis

Penny - so pleased you are feeling better

Lynn - how you feeling with just a stone left? on cloud 9?

Lara - hows the knee?

Debz - just 1lb to go hey!

oh ****, my mind has gone blank, have a great day everyone

Morning Emma, glad you had a good weekend, will go and read all about it in a sec. And yes i feel so happy at the moment this diet has been great, lots of people who were so negative to start are now giving me compliments, ( still not used to that bit though) and just think in a couple of weeks i could be in the 9's:eek: omg i am so excited.

what do you mean COULD Lynn? it's a definite! believe in yourself.

and I 2nd what Lynn says Nat - you may want to try and get rid of us but I don't think it'll be that easy. after all double the addiction to something non food related is great!

have had an amazing morning. 7 of the mums at tumble tots commented on how I suddenly look like I've lost a whole load more in the last week. how weird is that, it obviously shows in blocks of time rather than steadily. you should have seen the great big smile on my face, so cool.

Well done Emma, that must have made you feel great :)

Its lovely when things like that happen - makes it all worthwhile !!

I am smiling for you Emma, its such a great feeling :D and thank you for your lovely comments as usual, you always know what to say, so thats two of us smiling hope there are lots more out there joining us today.

Back