Cambridge Dieters Forum

Hi all, will have to check u diary out Em and Rach take-away? Sallies will go and look for your 790 post.

Penny the knee is still the same, painful, is easing slightly. Just have to wait for my x-ray results and see whats next.

And Rach is that not 10 years of going to car booties, at one point u were getting rid of rubbish and buying more of it at them were u not? Good luck with the move and try and get some sleep and not stay up all night.

Lara cant get used to your different name. Hope your taking it gentle with those knee exercises.

Lara cant get used to your different name. Hope your taking it gentle with those knee exercises.

Yes am doing them prob too gentle, still doing Race for Life, might just run the up hill parts am more scared of down hill, knee feels funnier then. So will be a walk, jog, run thing for me. Might just run over the finishing line.

Am thinking should have made it the same, not much brains, would have been easier.

Well on the bright side at least you can still do the run and i know its not nice being on the sidelines with an injury. Us sporty people are not good at sitting in the side lines. I hate going to races as a spectator im so bad at it. I want to be doing.:cool:

HI everyone, glad to see your all doing ok, and finding this site hellpful, I know I have.
Sallies,so tell, how do I become a sporty person?
Been poorly again today,best friends with my toilet, own fault,eat something I shouldn't have yesturday evening.
Want to stop self sabotage thingy, but failing,:raincloud: :help2: :banghead:

OOO, 24 hrs apparently! I want my diary back!

Sorry you feel sick Penny, was it the cashews? The sound so yummy...... stop it Maddy!!!! Bad thoughts.

Ok, so weigh-in today (why I miss my diary so much) and it was 5lbs this week :) How good is that! Makes up for the crappy few weeks I have had recently (loss-wise, not cheated). That makes me 12.2....so so close to seeing those 11's...
It is a bit freaky being so close to goal, not something I could imagine, I mean my cdc's goal for me is 11.5 , that is like 2 weeks away.... but I want to get down to 11 prob. Bought a pair of size 12 jeans yesterday, my aim being to get into them as my goal. My cdc is very anti goals of arbitary weights (she set my goal as just in helathy bmi by a whisker) or clothing sizes....at the mo I am a large 14 but look smaller, so I don't know if I'm being realistic or not... she said she would tell me if I look too thin at 11.5!! Not sure I am happy with that but anyway....
Sorry for the ramble peeps, needed to tell someone of my good loss :D
Maddy xxx

OOO, 24 hrs apparently! I want my diary back!

Sorry you feel sick Penny, was it the cashews? The sound so yummy...... stop it Maddy!!!! Bad thoughts.

Fantastic weight loss, well done !!!
The cashew's were yummy,but not worth the discomfort I have had today

Madoody well done on the loss, not long till goal now!!

Maddy a 5lb loss yippeeeee, how pleased you must be, I am so pleased for you :D well done, just what you needed, a lovely boost, roll on next week and on your way to the 12 jeans, great news, that has cheered me up no end:D Take care

Lynn

Hiya guys.....been playing in the Arcade....brill....Good Luck with moving into the New House Rach....upset that your having a Take Away and not a Tetra shake though!!!! Well not upset just bloody jealous.....not had a take out for so long only the Pick N Mixes....Good to see your posts...you always make me smile:)

Well Done Lara on the passing of the Modules....that sounds a bit painfull...I have got to see my cdc soon about her putting me forward to being a councellor....so many people are asking me about the diet and I am refering them to her when they could me mine..

Well done Maddy on the 5 LB everyone is doing really well...Great to see all the regulars making it over here...

Hi All, I'm back for a quick post!

First of all, well done on such a fantastic loss Maddy, 5lbs is fab, I'm so thrilled for ya (jealous as well but thrilled none the same!)

and fab news Lara on passing your modules (although I am still PMSL-ing at Squeak's comments about it sounding painful :eek:

Thanks Squeak, Emma, Lynn, SarahB, Lara and anyone I might have missed on your best wishes for the house move. Today has been chaotic to say the least. We were gonna stay one more night in the house but there was so many boxes they had to take the bed apart and completely fill up the bedroom with them LOL! Needless to say we ended up at my mum's and I've comandeered her computer to get my nightly forum fix :)

Early start for us tomorrow, up at 6.30 am, then the big move is finally here ... YAY I'm so excited!!! I will be sad to say goodbye to my lovely little house as it was my first home bought all on my ownsome but it is going to a lovely first time buyer couple and I hope they'll be as happy as I've been there!

Sorry Squeak & Lara, but I did have that takeaway in the end :( We didn't finish packing and sorting until about 10pm tonight and seeing as I hadn't had anything but one shake my tummy was kinda not gonna be satisfied with a cappuccino. Ah well, guess I'll work it off over the next couple of days with all that unpacking (and yes Lara, most of it is the sh*te I have collected from car boots over years hahahahaha)

That's about all for now from me folks, I hope you are all well and have a lovely day tomorrow. I am keeping my fingers crossed that our dear old CD forum is back soon - as much as I'm loving minimins, it's just to vast for me to keep up with everyone and some of our old favourites haven't found their way here yet :cry: )

Love n hugs
Rach xxx

Hey hello good to see you all

Helllloooooooooooo Thank goodness I found you all, I found it yesterday actually but never got time to post. What a bummer the site being down. I cant believe how much I miss it. I usually log on first thing and when I get to work then periodically throughout the day then of course at night. I have missed it so much. I love this site too but the postings dont seem so regular as the CD one so you dont get the same fix :D

Im off to Ireland tomorrow with J. We are going to Belfast for the weekend. Keeping fingers crossed that I dont mess up. We sail at 16:30 hrs and should be there in time for the bar opening (oops that was the old days) :cry:

Anyway, great to see you all.

Hugs

Carole

Not me Coley I come here all the time I love this site too. I just wish the posts were more regular

oh good....posts are crazy in this place. Do you not just press the new post button in the blue bar??

Ok...they're not all Cambridge, but chit chat and other stuff too. Too much Cambridge stuff can do your head in!! :rolleyes:

xx

Nice to go back onto the pink site when it gets too noisy in here. Don't stop jabbering, this lot:rolleyes:

Of course, me, well I'm a quiet little mouse. No trouble to anybody. Hardly know I'm here....eh Nicole :D

As for everyone else. Tut. Can't get any peace. Won't even shutup when I'm watching the TV.:rolleyes: They keep distracting me! :D

Back