Cambridge Dieters Forum

awwwwwww Sash!!!!

Don't worry about AAM.....it seems to boost some peoples losses and it's all good fun. Nice little test of the will power there!!

Losing 2-4lbs is normal my dear! My happy number was 3, so if I got that I was super happy. The maths kinda works out that you'll lose about 3, or 3 and a bit a week....if you don't and have been good, it's pretty much all down to water retention and your body being stubborn!!:D

KD - one person that you wouldn't want to get over here has already joined a wee while back, but hasn't ever posted. Might not be that much of a problem? Or is that just naive of me?

I used hints and tips a lot too at the start, but try as i might to get them on the forums it did not work, and it was getting nasty then, so stopped going on in the end, I prefer the more positive and kinder approach to the forums.

KD - one person that you wouldn't want to get over here has already joined a wee while back, but hasn't ever posted. Might not be that much of a problem? Or is that just naive of me?

Yes, we are aware. It won't be a problem :)

And it still goes on:( I really wish I could do something. I'm thinking of putting my email address up there again, but it's risky. Perhaps if I name the people that I want to email me?

I don't care about getting abusive messages, just want to be sure I don't direct the wrong people to here.

Any suggestions. Who shall I name?

Karion aka Triotime

and that you did, hun, that you did :)

Thanks Karion, Triotime, Helen or whatever you are now calling yourself for directing me to this site. Finally I can breathe a huge sigh of relief that I can get the support I have been missing for the last few days on the "pink" site!

Aww, it's comforting to see so many familiar names on here, and I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends too :)

Thanks again Karion!

Rach x

Good to see you here Rachel :)

Thanks Karion, Triotime, Helen or whatever you are now calling yourself

I know...it's confusing isn't it :D You may have noticed the email came officially from Jane Doe. Original eh :D

Hi Rachel, Wooohooo another friendly face:D

Hiya hunny, how you doing? Won't be posting for too long as I'm at work. Then I leave at 12 cos the removers are coming to pack our stuff for the big house move tomorrow!

Rach x

p.s. I see Squeak, Lara, Sallies, Sarahb and quite a few others have found their way over ... so nice to see some friendly faces! Hellooooo to you all :)

Hi Rachel!!! Welcome to Minimins......:D:D:D

doubt you'll be seeing much of Squeak or Sarahb....they are lost in the arcade.:rolleyes:

Good luck with house move!! must be muchos stressful but exciting!!:D

have a nosey about.....if you have any questions just give anyone a shout.

xx

Hi Rachel, I am doing ok thanks, glad i have found some of you guys though. Hope the move runs a smooth as it can and try so hard not to over do it yourself. Take care

Lynn

Hi Trio, a few more newbies on hints and tips, not sure what to do, so thought i would let you know, you might be able to help

Hi Lynn and Rach and anyone else

Just seen u inches loss on another thread, WOW.

Rach hows the wedding plans and house move, getting any sleep?

Coley

I passed my Modules and got them back to today, yiiippeyy!

Thank you Christie, hope i have lost a few more by Sat. :D

It's lara2006 from pink just incase u think i am someone else. Should have just registered here the same, never thought. :confused:

Fabbo Laura!!! you are now officially a 4 star counsellor!!! wooooooot!!!!:D:D:D good job. Did you get your certificates and everything?? :D I like mine!!!

Welcome to Minimins Kitten2.......:D

xx

Well done Lara/christie, just worked out it was you lol, you must be thrilled, i am thrilled for you and so glad i have found you all.

Well done Lara/christie, just worked out it was you lol, you must be thrilled, i am thrilled for you and so glad i have found you all.

I know confusing everyone, real name laura, get called lara, username pink site lara2006 and here now christie, will be confusing myself soon. Ohh and am thrilled, thanks! :)

Back