Cambridge Dieters Forum

I'm confused...why are you called Lara on the Pink site???

You just like the sound better???

Laura is a lovely name......heheheh Laura aka Lara aka Christie!!

No OMG so many posts about my username, no friends call me lara and it has just stuck, have it on one of my email address's as well.

Right off to start that thread.

some people will do anything to keep others confused!! :)

Hi Chell - how are you doing? hope all's going well for you.

Hi Emma yes fine thanks lost 2lb this week, brings total to 35lb.

And yes some peole really like to confuse others especially that Lara, no sorry Laura no sorry Christie!!!! lol

hey well done Chell, that's great news. that's 2.5 stone exactly right? I am so pleased for you.

Hi Emma yes fine thanks lost 2lb this week, brings total to 35lb.

And yes some peole really like to confuse others especially that Lara, no sorry Laura no sorry Christie!!!! lol

Call me what u like as long as nothing nasty. :p

Thanks emma, yes exactly 2.5 stone!!! feeling good now and looking alot different mad hey!!!

And lara I will stick to lara because thats who you are to me!!! lol.

Cant do tracker or name thingy on here just keeps saying signature to big, so cant be bothered how, how did you all do it>>>:break_diet:

Just Went On Ticker Factory Like Did With The Pink Site, Just The Same As Signature.

From Lara2006/christie Or My Name Laura Christie

Got as far as page 4, got too lazy to read the rest - it's Friday.

Of course it could have been a traffic problem with the server or it could just have been my diary on pink got too big and the whole thing imploded.

And yay if we're waiting for a new server to be put in that'll be quick - not. (ex BBC server manager, back in the day when we had to build them with sellotape!)

Back to page 4...

Hia Bonkers Debz, hows u?

Good thanks, I know you've got a diff name just to confuse me (which takes sooo little these days.)

I am probably technically 1lb overweight. So I'm quite smug. Although I'd like to know the cure for eating cheese late at night - think I might be a closet mouse.

Anyway, it's time for a few of these because there are so many :(:D:p:wave_cry:

Hey Debz,

I see we are all slowly filtering through from the pink site - all we need is Bambi now!!!

Hey Debz,

I see we are all slowly filtering through from the pink site - all we need is Bambi now!!!

She is a member of the site. Has been so for a while. Perhaps she doesn't realise everyone is here :(

Hi debz, great to see you. 1lb underweight, wow! if you're a closet mouse then I'm a whole nest of them :rotflmao:

I know I keep saying it but anyone seen Amy yet?

is it really a server issue? I was told it was a memory issue, but yes now I type it :thinking2: I realise that probably means too little server capacity :eek: :giveup:

can you tell I love the smilies? :D

Back