Cambridge Dieters Forum

I am posting everywhere because I am so chuffed but wanted to make sure you girls knew because I know how you will be eager to know. 7lbs lost, 5stone3 in 14 weeks, I am so chuffed with good old CD!

That's fantastic Emma! :wow::wow::wow:

Hey Emma,congrat's on the weight loss,your amazing for doing so well.

Lynne sweetie ,I'm on the mend slowly.

Had major tantrum today at work, nearly told boss were to put her job.
It's become clear that I give the impression that Iam stressed all the time,and often by the end of a 12-13 hr day Iam,but now I'm being told that I seem angry and stressed at the start of the day, which simply isn't true, but that's what people think.
I've tried so hard to get people to understand that my face doesnt always tell the whole story,Like I can be walking down the street and someone will say "Cheer up love it might never happen", when infact I'm perfectly happy, well until the comment was made,lol.
Ohhhhhhh I refuse to completley change who Iam,BUT I can't carry on like this.
Miss my diary and the chance to rant, miss the happier me

(((Penny))), sorry to hear you are so down :( I hope you feel better soon, I know what you mean about complete strangers telling you to 'cheer up love, it might never happen'. I used to get that, not for a long time, I figured I must have actually been pretty miserable at the time, but why they think they can say it is beyond me. I think people can be very sensitive to your demenour and body language, even if you are trying to be 'normal' , I know at work I can tell instantly if my boss is stressed or unhappy and it rubs off and everyone and creates an atmosphere (tho nobody would ever say anything!). Not nice of your work to add to your stress by telling you all that, not very constructive. Hope things get better soon hun.
Maddy xxx

Any News

Hi Does anyone have any news about the other site. I was wondering when it will be open again. :confused:

Thank you....

THE SITE IS BACK UP NOW!!!

Nicole, I'll still be pointing back for a spanking or 3,lol.Thanks to everyone for all their kindness.

Oh good Penny!! Was worried I'd have no one to spank!! then what would I do??

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

ah......thats better :D

xx

Good news the pink site is back up and running, cant leave here though so will use both.:)

is it? i keep trying but its not working for me. im happy enough here tho :)

Cambridge Dieters

If you are trying to reach it from your favourites you may have to start fresh.
Yes its great on here and there are better smileys:p :rotflmao: :giggle: (I just love them)

Back