Cambridge for Christmas 2013

Hey, I thought you'd gotten rid of your 13.3 thing when I saw your other signature but no such luck ay! Hope your feeling better after everything, last night sounds pretty awful on you're diary so hope you've gotten over those awful feelings babe. Hesounds awfully confused about his own life at the moment and it can be hard for you especially at the beginning of a relationship to be on the receiving end of the associated behaviour. Well done anyway it sounds like you handled the whole thing very well! xxxx
. I'm doing a lot better today, I have a whine over it etc a long long call to a friend got it all out, have an appointment today with the therapist so hopefully that will help :) x

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Went to the gym once this week and planning a return visit in the morning!
was wrecked very quickly but really want to start doing a lot of exercise as I lose weight as I think the exercise really is the key to keeping weight off long term.
My CDC said to aim for. 4lb loss this week but to be honest I feel like it will we a 2lb :(
Really craved a sandwich today, the soups are starting to turn my stomach, I think after my 4th week of SS I'll do a week with food.

my CDC also recommended that when it move up to meals that I buy the Marks & Spencer count on us range as dinners because they are apparently perfect and you can't be tempted to more than a portion,

xx

Hope you find your SS mojo chick. I think going to the gym makes you hungrier too. I've found that!

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Hi Everyone,
Had my weigh in this evening and I've lost another 4 lb so I am delighted with that for week 3. I thought it would be much less at this stage!
I always leave my weigh in on such a high, but got home and my mum tells me I need to pay her more if I want to keep living here. Which means I guess I should just move out if ill be paying anyway. But the expense of Cambridge isn't doable for me if she insists upon this. Ughhh I'm very stressed.

Hi Everyone,
Had my weigh in this evening and I've lost another 4 lb so I am delighted with that for week 3. I thought it would be much less at this stage!
I always leave my weigh in on such a high, but got home and my mum tells me I need to pay her more if I want to keep living here. Which means I guess I should just move out if ill be paying anyway. But the expense of Cambridge isn't doable for me if she insists upon this. Ughhh I'm very stressed.

Yay to the 4lb honeybun! That's a decent chunk of a loss :) if you have to pay more to ur mum and gave less £ for CD, there is always other VCLD options that are cheaper. I've just switched to exante which is one hundred and eight pounds for 4 weeks supply. Sure there are other options like that...

Good luck for week ahead! Remember our oct exercise challenge starts today! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk2 12st2.5. -3 BMI 32.2
Wk3 11st11.5 -5 BMI 31.2

Well done on the 4lb! I'd give exanate a go if the cost is to much its pretty much the same thing I think they tell you to take a brake every4 weeks or so? Xx

Yay to the 4lb honeybun! That's a decent chunk of a loss :) if you have to pay more to ur mum and gave less £ for CD, there is always other VCLD options that are cheaper. I've just switched to exante which is one hundred and eight pounds for 4 weeks supply. Sure there are other options like that...

Good luck for week ahead! Remember our oct exercise challenge starts today! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk2 12st2.5. -3 BMI 32.2
Wk3 11st11.5 -5 BMI 31.2

I remember! Looking forward to it! Xxx

What's the challenge btw ladies? Xx

Molly - it looks like you're doing sooooo well!!! Massive well done to you chick.

Hey Molly how's it going this week then? All good I hope! :) x

Hi everyone! Been so busy so haven't had a chance to be on here :(
going ok this week, had two cups of milky tea and an egg so felt bad about that but got back on track and my CDC said it wasn't the worst things to have so just got back on track!
Another weigh in tomorrow evening, think I'm going to move up for a week and have an evening meal just because I'm really missing it.
Been so tempted to eat this week, doing long stressful hours in work which would usually lead to a lot of snacking but haven't so far! Xxx

Just stick with it step 2 hasn't been so bad :) and you will still lose x

Thanks guys! Love a bit of mini mins encouragement. I'm determined to lose it just need a little break from this extremist regime!! Xxx

Everyone needs something to get through the day :) I actually really like step 2 makes the days seem faster although I do feel really full most days! Xx

So weigh in happened AAAAAAND I lost 5lbs!! Wahaaaay!
can't believe its so high after my egg and milk and lack of exercise! I'm so delighted! Hoping I'll be down in the 13's by next week so going to up my water and exercise and have little meals this week.
feeling so positive right now, it leaves me 10/11 weeks to lose 1st12lb for Christmas and my trip, my consultant thinks I will 100% make this target and then after the holidays I will get back on track and lose the last bit and hopefully make my final goal some stage early next year!

Also had my first lemon bar tonight. She hadn't been able to order them until this week. Well all I will say is HEAVEN.
Tastes just like a lemon puff biscuit. Definitely my new favourite!
So have 3 left for the week and have bought some green veg and assorted sources of protein for my meals!

Really going to up the exercise because of the food this week and aim for a 4lb loss. I'd love to see the 13s on the scale next week!

Lots of love to all you mini mins, thanks for all your lovely comments and support! Xxxx

Back