Cambridge for Men

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by nixonuk, 10 February 2009 Social URL.

1. nixonuk

nixonuk Member

Hi all

Am 33, 6ft tall, 102kgs and really want to get down to 85-90kgs

I have tried WW but nothing, I am running 5kms three times a week but cant see a weight drop :-(

Just wondered if there are any other guys out there with some inspiration or tips for me.

I am working in Sweden and not sure my Swedish counsellor will be much help so will need to rely on yourselves.

How do you make the soups? I tried one tonight and it was a bit lumpy :-(

I guess also I should not run on the first phase of this.

Do you think I should be doing SS or SS+ on the basis of how much I weigh and what I need to shift?

Last edited: 10 February 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisav

Lisav Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hiya,

I make all my shakes and soups with a blender, I just measure the amount of water, chuck the powder on blend it well and there are no lumps. I would do a couple of weeks on ss to get into ketosis and get the gist of the diet and see how you feel then.
    Good luck!

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

id make the soups in the blender no lumps then!!

if your on ss dont go to mad with excercise for the first few weeks..wait and see how you feel and if you think you need more do ss+?

you have lots of support here anyways :)

5. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, pretty sure Men have to have four meals, Dave my hubby is on SS+ (four meals and 200mls of skimmed milk). Good luck..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.