Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cambridge ice cream!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by maddie_tc, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. maddie_tc

maddie_tc Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10.4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    My CC told me that I should try to make ice cream of the bricks- just by keeping them in the freezer for 4 hours, I did that today and it came out gorgeous!!! I absolutely loved it!! Any other tips and tricks?? Is the mouse thing worth a try?? Also this wouldn't affect the nutritions would it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkin'violet

shrinkin'violet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I was told it would effect the nutrition actually and to only do it if i fancies a treat and would have to have another shake to compensate. Im not 100% sure of the science behind that though so worth double checking. The mousse is gorge, choc mint is best ooh nom xxx

4. maddie_tc

maddie_tc Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10.4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks shrinking violet,

Will look it up on my next weigh in! Cant stand mint but would love to try it with chocolate orange!!

Btw- eid Mubarak to u too (slightly late out!)

5. damsel_inadress

damsel_inadress Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yeah I heard that aswell, There are warnings about freezing or cooking any of the meals (apart from porridge) on the official forum. It basically says its a no no. :cry:

6. Krissykat

Krissykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(38.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sounds like a fab idea, I love the tetras! Shame about losing out on some nutrients but its still better than falling of the diet!

I just got the mousse myself last week and its luuuuuuuuuuuuush! heard its best with chocolate tetras too so might try that at the weekend :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.