Cambridge ice cream!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by maddie_tc, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. maddie_tc

maddie_tc Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10.4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    My CC told me that I should try to make ice cream of the bricks- just by keeping them in the freezer for 4 hours, I did that today and it came out gorgeous!!! I absolutely loved it!! Any other tips and tricks?? Is the mouse thing worth a try?? Also this wouldn't affect the nutritions would it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkin'violet

shrinkin'violet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I was told it would effect the nutrition actually and to only do it if i fancies a treat and would have to have another shake to compensate. Im not 100% sure of the science behind that though so worth double checking. The mousse is gorge, choc mint is best ooh nom xxx

4. maddie_tc

maddie_tc Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10.4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks shrinking violet,

Will look it up on my next weigh in! Cant stand mint but would love to try it with chocolate orange!!

Btw- eid Mubarak to u too (slightly late out!)

5. damsel_inadress

damsel_inadress Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yeah I heard that aswell, There are warnings about freezing or cooking any of the meals (apart from porridge) on the official forum. It basically says its a no no. :cry:

6. Krissykat

Krissykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(38.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sounds like a fab idea, I love the tetras! Shame about losing out on some nutrients but its still better than falling of the diet!

I just got the mousse myself last week and its luuuuuuuuuuuuush! heard its best with chocolate tetras too so might try that at the weekend :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.