Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

cambridge magazine

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Toothfairy, 1 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Toothfairy

Toothfairy Full Member

Diet:
    Interested in doing cambridge diet
    Hi I know there has been a thread on this before. When i seen a thread about a cambridge magazine coming out i waited a little while then asked my cdc ( who is lovely) but she said they were not out yet. She said she would let me know when they came out. I asked again recently but she said still not out. Has anyone had theirs from their cdc please.
    Thank you:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Yes I had one a couple of weeks ago, think my cdc still has a couple, if you pm me your address I can try and get you one and post it to you.

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

They have been available for about a month now she only needs to order one for you.

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    yes! i had mine a couple of weeks aga too.

6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Yep been out for a while, and the first edition is only 60p instead of the normal 1 pound.

All CDC's can order them through the normal channel.

Mike

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.