cambridge magazine

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Toothfairy, 1 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Toothfairy

Toothfairy Full Member

Diet:
    Interested in doing cambridge diet
    Hi I know there has been a thread on this before. When i seen a thread about a cambridge magazine coming out i waited a little while then asked my cdc ( who is lovely) but she said they were not out yet. She said she would let me know when they came out. I asked again recently but she said still not out. Has anyone had theirs from their cdc please.
    Thank you:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Yes I had one a couple of weeks ago, think my cdc still has a couple, if you pm me your address I can try and get you one and post it to you.

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

They have been available for about a month now she only needs to order one for you.

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    yes! i had mine a couple of weeks aga too.

6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Yep been out for a while, and the first edition is only 60p instead of the normal 1 pound.

All CDC's can order them through the normal channel.

Mike

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.