Cambridge meals

shini

Silver Member
Hi ppl.. I was just wondering has anyone tried the cd meals??? I know they quite pricey but think just two out of all are for vegetarians ... X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm interested to know this too, they look great for maintenance!

I have tried all of them, and they are all really nice! My faves are the chicken in tarragon sauce and the beef one. I also like the veggie chilli, loads of flavour. Not so keen on the fish one, but im not a fish person! x

Hi ooh well that's good I've not tried the meals as yet !! But was hoping to pick up some next week !! But I can only have the veg n fish meal ... Like u I'm not a fish person but really won't have much option lol . X

Id defo give the fish one a try to see if you like it, its very fishy and lemony!!! lol but atleast i can say ive tried it and i didnt get on with it, however i dont normally like chilli and especially chilli without meat, and i really liked it! So i really recommend that one : ) x

If you werent a veggie id be recommending the chicken in tarragon one!! its the best! mmmm might have that for my tea tomoz!!

Lol hmmm it's not that I'm veggi .. It's becoz I'm Muslim n none halal meat not allowed :( ... The meals all look gorguzzzzzzz but I'm afraid can only try the two lol ... Xxxx

Oh sorry i just presumed. Yes its a shame that there not halal : ( but atleast you can have atleast 2 out of the 5. x

Lol hey it's ok!! Yeh wil Defos try the two!! But thnxxx u sooo much !!! Good to know they taste yumi yumi lol xxx

Does anyone know if the meals are suitable to have on a certain step? I'm currently on SS but struggling so am thinking of moving up a step!

Step 3 and up I believe x

My friend is now on the 1000 plan and about to move up to the next step. She has had these meals to try. She was told they are for maintenance, or for the higher calorie steps.

She told me they are nice but she was surprised at how many carbs they contain. Same story with the recipe book. She bought one cos she ran out of ideas for evening meals. Again, she says, more carbs than she had expected.

Are you sure they aren't helal? All the soups and shakes are? X

Back