Cambridge Newbie :-D Diary

Mrs*S

Hello, Pleased to meet you guys, My name is Kristen and I'm extremely new to all this no food diet malarkey, but having seen the results for myself (My cousin's wife has done 4 weeks and lost 1 stone 8lbs so far) I thought I would give it a try.

So as for the weight loss I am now 16 stone 7lbs, would love to be 11 stone dead on. I am 40 in July so that is where I am aiming to be by then.
I also have a trip to Vegas planned in October to meet my Dad for the first time in 15 years, so didn't want to be fat for that wither, so a lot of things coming up this year. I am positive that this time I will accomplish my goals, think about myself for a change and do something for me as I am usually doing stuff for others!

Day one:- I had a fruits of the forest Shake, which to be honest I didn't really like, but I am gonna persevere with (Not too keen on milk shakes) but I am determined so I will go for it.

Lunch I had a spicy tomato soup with was lovely, the way I made it was slightly cool so I nuked it in the microwave. Bring on tonight as I am getting a bit peckish now.
Have been busy all day filming a music Video so haven't really thought about food, had two bottles of water, and two cups of black tea with sweetener.

Will do maybe two day diaries cos' don't want to get boring!
Thanks for listening

Kristen xxxx

Hi Mrs S, well done for starting! First week is really tough and u can do it, just prepare yourself for early nights and maybe a headache. Wow Vegas I'm so jealous!

I'm on day day 28 and it goes so fast I've lost 15lbs which I'm really chuffed with but think we get greedy and want bigger losses

Vanessa x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well its nearly the end of day two, I'm just having the oriental chilli soup and I am beginning to think it is my favourite, drinking loads of water, which is making me pee quite a bit, but I think is fending off headaches! I am feeling positive and mentally I can see a slimmer me, just got to make that fact come out of my minds eye and into everyone else's eyes!!!

Hi Vanessa does it get easier the more you are on it?

K XX

Yes Mrs S it gets a lot easier I don't even wanna eat!!!

First week really bad though but it gets to the point u don't even think of food. Congrats on day 2 keep going xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So day 4 of the CD and still ok, feeling very positive and can actually see a change in my face shape already! Swapped my shakes for soups yeaterday so I can actully have something I like.
How is everyone doing?

Back