Cambridge phone interview info please!!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
Hi all, my hubby has phone interview with cambridge on tuesday and just wondering if you can enlighten us as to what it will involve. Also the training day if successful is at Kettering, were rubbish navigators does anyone know if its easy to find??? Thanks sarahxx.

oooooooough!! first off.....relax. It is fine and dandy. nowt unusual really. Why do you want to do this? what can you bring to the job sorta stuff. What you'd expect in any interview. mine was really laid back:D Don't worry at all about it.

My training was in northants at the hotel Elizabeth....an I got a taxi. lol!! so no idea about that one!! ;)

Hi all, my hubby has phone interview with cambridge on tuesday and just wondering if you can enlighten us as to what it will involve. Also the training day if successful is at Kettering, were rubbish navigators does anyone know if its easy to find??? Thanks sarahxx.

Hi Sarah - great news bout hubby's interview :D

he'll be fine - it'll probably be Emma - she is lovely !! as Nicole said...just basic stuff - why d'ya want to do this ? what programmes have you been on, what will you bring to the job etc etc....easy peasy....

My training was in Kettering....I flew into Luton, got train to Kettering and then taxi to hotel....no probs really....not really sure bout driving to the venue....they do send instructions which seem quite comprehensive......:rolleyes:

good luck for Tuesday !

let us know how it goes.....

love

Debz
xx

tell him not to panic about the phone interview its very short and friendly and as has been said just will ask why he wants to do it, what he has done on the diet etc

Good luck to him and sure will be fine, mine was in Scotland and Emma is luvley that does the interviews.

Thanks everyone, im sure he will be fine but he sometimes gets a bit tongue tied with official type of things so just hope he feels at ease!!! Will let you know how he goes!!!

Back