Cambridge Re-starters Diary - I need your help please???

cicerone

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Well, I'm off to see my cd counsellor today. I did soooo well last year. Got down to 10.12, which I havent been in years. My confidence was back and I was in a relationship and really buzzing in every aspect of life.

After Christmas I split up with my partner, work is becoming stressful, as there could be redundancies soon, and instead of keeping up the good work, I've not exercised, and gone back to my really bad eating habits. I'm feeling tired a lot, as my diet is so bad, so over the last six weeks, my size 14's are growing with me, and I know its time to sort myself out before I get back up to 13.2 .

I stupidly thought I could lose the last half stone on my own. When deep down I knew I should of followed the maintenance plan right to the end.

Dreading getting on the scales this morning, and I'm praying I'm not in a worse state then I was before I originally started.

:cry:

You can do it... and you've made the decision to take action before things slide any further. I think the last stone or so is the hardest, and getting the steps right & the maintainence sorted is deffy the toughest bit. We're all here for you, be brave and go for it!
xxx

Weigh in was 11.13 and a half. Awful news, but the plus is I havent put it all back on. So today is a fresh start. Feeling a bit scared as the first week is always awful and just hope I have the willpower to see it through. Will be posting like a loon on here to keep myself motivated.

I'm going back to SS today after a month of 810 level, so you won't be alone! Had my first porridge...
xxx

You too!
xxx

You have done it once! so you know you can do it again.
Happy Glugging!

The headaches are the worst!! I had terrible ones yesterday I am hoping I dont get them again today but from past CD experience have found they can last 3 days. I am keeping the paracetamol handy but a nice bath and early night always help too

Day 2 - headaches arn't so bad today. My noisy rumbling tummy was annoying in work though. It wasnt through hunger, which is good.
Got myself a stack of ironing to do tonight to keep me occupied tonight, and will be painting my nails.
The one thing I love about this diet, is I start to pamper my body more too, rather then stuff my face.
Hope everyone else is having a good day xx

Well its Friday night. I've made it five days, (not strayed too far from a public toilet), and I feel good. I'm a bit nervous of the weekend though.
I've been invited to a party tomorrow, and I know people will be saying "have a drink", and then I have to say no, I'm dieting blah blah blah", but hey ho., I will be doing my best to stay strong.
Planning on having a long walk tomorrow daytime too, as exercise is something I have to bring back into my life desperately.
Hope everyone else is doing well too x

Stick with it, make excuses not to go to the party if you feel ou can't cope! Nothing will be more enjoyable than being at goal weight x x x

I made it through the party..... just.

Hi Wobbly, I did go to the party. I drank water and stayed away from the buffet. Was very hard, and I left at 10.30. So pleased I made it through though, and today I just keep thinking it will soon be tomorrow, (weigh in), and hopefully I will have some good results to sort my head out. Its so hard this time around.

Back