Cambridge Re-starters Diary - I need your help please???

Hi, I havent logged on for a while. Not been very good, but only put on half a pound, so I'm really happy with that. Refuse to change my ticker though, as that will be off next week hahah

I'm having a good week. The gym is going really well, and last week I joined a rambling club, and did an 8 mile walk around Silverdale in the Lakes. It was great to get out on a beautiful day and take in such amazing scenery. But I did have a pint of lager at the end of it. Yes, I'm a bad girl.

My holiday is booked for 10th July, so I need to knuckle down now, if I want to feel good in a bikini. I also need to do quite a bit of shopping, as I have nothing to wear. All my clothes I wanted to fit back into are now too large. Woohoo, but oh dear the purse strings will not be happy.....

I hope everyone is doing really well.

xxx

Ooooo I've been shopping. Size 12 bottoms and 12 to 14 tops. WOW. Would never of imagined I would be in these sizes. It feels great.
Just wanted to post it, to show anyone who is thinking of giving up that you can do it, and achieving goals and wearing clothes that make you feel good (especially in this weather), is such a moral booster.

x

Hi Cicerone I am in the same boat I lost 4 and half stone last year and still had a little bit to go but skipped maintenance and have now put 2 stone off it back on as went back to old habits. I am now on day 3 and looking forward to shifting it again and will be doing maintenance this time round. Well done on getting down to a size 12 thats fab!

Last edited:
Back