Cambridge Trade price V RRp Prices

seznste2011

HI, I am hoping to start cambridge diet training soon as a part /full time job depending on a few things,
The main reason I want to do it is to help others, but I was wondering how a profit is made? Could some one please tell me the average earning or what the trade price is per products or even some eg of what I might expect to earn and how many clients you can do per day.
thanks
Sarah x

i think RRP prices aren't going to find their way onto the forums, CDC obvs want to protect this information, they charge the extra for the support and time they offer (and in most cases work for this). I would suggest there is no set rate of how many clients you can see, some cdc like to spend 30-45 mins with some people and i know others see people in groups and do parties, it depends on how slick you are, how supportive you need to be but i would judge you need 30 mins per person and maybe leave a gap between them incase of problems

30 mins!!!! My old CDC used to do 5 mins (10 max) - and reply to texts from her friend sometimes!

I still only have 5-10 mins with my CDC... weigh, choose my packs, sort out a time for next week &go.. she always asks of my week has been ok/any problems, but I never really have any :)

Mines only 10 mins too! Wish she was alot more informative and motivating but she's not al all! In and straight out? Wanna change but I dont wanna hurt her

The only issue with mine is that she has never been more than 9 stone so sometimes I feel a bit like a nutter pouring it all out to her!

AnnieAnnie said:
The only issue with mine is that she has never been more than 9 stone so sometimes I feel a bit like a nutter pouring it all out to her!

I wouldn't like that. Mine used to be 20 stones and has the photos to prove it. She stuck it out on SS for 5 months so I'm in awe of her!

Back