Cambridge -vs- Exante.

Why have you chosen Cambridge rather than Exante ? Does a Cambridge Councillor justify the extra expense on Cambridge ?

I chose Cambridge diet over exante as had better range of products and also i think the refeed programme is better, BUT after having 2 really poor cdc's I am returning to exante as can't justify the extra £70-£120 extra a month cd costs me. (depending if i'm on ss or ss+) when I feel I'm doing this diet on my own and only paying the extra to have a quick 5 min chat if that and weigh in.:rolleyes: Hope I've not confused you more lol x

I find it cheaper for me to get the things I want.

I think Exante is only cheaper if you buy the bumper packs which is ok if you like all the flavours, but a waste if you don't. If you "pick and mix" to get the flavours you like it works out more expensive

from my experience, exante is for the more private/shy person as cd needs you to go to someone each week and that can be demoralising if u have a bad week

mind u that can help others stick to it also so horses for courses

product choice on cd is more, taste is relative, but none of the products are going to 100% taste of what they claim sadly lol a chocolate shake on either just is not a frijji

Back